NZ flag debate

Hey kiwi user. What's the story on the flag debate? Thought this one looked pretty cool. Did your PM / Cabinet actually demand the Aussies switch theirs. Please enlighten me

Attached: 1200px-Silver_fern_flag.svg.png (1200x800, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11619417.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CANZUK_International
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Cabinet actually demand the Aussies switch theirs.
no thats just the ramblings of an old man

Our stupid fucking jew prime minister, John Key, wanted us to renounce our heritage and loyalty to Britain. We said no, we will not go the path of Canada, Red Ensign was fucking cool and you guys suck for changing it.

Fuck britain. Literal cucked shithole.

Not Britain now you stupid maori cumstain, the one that WAS. The one that conquered a third of the world and made our nation what it is today. The UK today is a pale shadow of its former self and not true Britannia. Loyalty to Britain means keeping with this idea that Britain can become itself once again.

The fags over here are using this as an excuse to call for a cancuck style flag too, yelling about how they want the Union Jack off the flag

Get fucked, its our heritage and our foundation, same as with kiwibros.

Here here. Anyone calling for the removal of the Union Jack don't know shit or respect the history of their nation.

Attached: 1518072403767.png (667x863, 1.5M)

It was more a Chinese elite gave John Key (former prime minister) a shady deal to have a flag referendum. Because the China man hates britian for its former empire shit in China.

>The Boxer Rebellion was an anti-foreign and anti-Christian uprising between 1899 and 1901 which the British military took a key role in suppressing.

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11619417.

Globalists and cucknadians that hate their homeland and heritage support flag change.

OP here. Agreed on the Red Ensign. Proper Canadian Flag. Looks like we cant display it anymore. Statues coming down in Halifax, same fucking stupidity the Americans did last year.

Attached: red-ensign-1.png (1000x750, 448K)

That's a real shame, leaf. Ensign was aesthetic as fuck. I hope you guys can pull yourselves out of the cultural marxist rut your country has become bogged down in, white Canadians deserve to have their heritage preserved. Not frittered away to the unwashed masses like Treduea seems to be very keen on doing.

We never had a vote in Canada. Several generations have grown up only knowing the maple leaf, there were Crown commissions, studies, Cabinet fights, etc.
That being said, if you Kiwis ever switch it up, that All black / silver fern style is wicked

Don't listen to this guy. If you pick that flag you will forever be A FUCKING LEAF just like this leaf

Best flag coming through

Attached: 1509394483016.png (555x282, 123K)

Your nation's flag should be easy for schoolchildren to draw.

based

Slight deviation, evolution of thread..
Aussies, Kiwis, Brits. Proposal out there for free movement within The Commonwealth (we'll leave South Africa the fuck out). Whose game? We can have a run at the mines, see some crazy animals, you guys can hit Fort Mac and weekend in Whistler?

pretty much lost all respect for nz after they decided against a new flag

they're a province of China, not a real country. no one should give a rats ass what any kiwi poster has to say.

>a fucking frond

It's our sports team, not a flag worthy of national representation.

Honestly, it's a bad idea. Look at the amount of dindu's flooding Britain, do we really want to give them such easy access to our respective countries? NZ and Australia are bloody lucky that we've got giant moats protecting us, the last thing we want to do is give them easy access via an airplane.

The whole thing was distracting the sub retard populous from the tppa and other Chink investor funded shit.
Wrong

Attached: otCTB0w.jpg (724x446, 41K)

Terrible for the present, we all have shit immigration policies and allowing movement will make it worse.

All black are psy op. Nobody gives a fuck about anything important here.

Weren't you a province of Kenya a few years back?

Even more reason to not use the flag.

Only water niggers and scum chinks here

And the Judith Collins private prison debacle.

>He doesnt live in seclusion within a cuck shed high in the southern alps

If we expel all the browns from our countries, I'm all for this.

Garunteed its the NZSIS version of Guantanamo

Attached: Spy-Valley-Wines-Gallery-Spy-Base-Domes-Marlborough-New-Zealand.jpg (1200x795, 688K)

Right seeing as all 3 of us are here we might as well talk about guns/gun lobbying. How much longer is Chris Cahill gonna be in the job.

Attached: 1527940037631.jpg (720x714, 100K)

Gunless faggots don't deserve to pick a flag. They won't get to either, because the world actually agrees with me.

Reading this thread gave me a warm fuzzy feeling.

>tfw kiwis and aussies care more about Britain and its historical legacy than people in Britain do

I have more respect for the bumfuck irish then I do the poms, they actually settled here. You cunts where just a governing nuisance.

>Spy Valley
>Echelon Wines
>Ants Nest Wine
Blenheim winemakers bringing the bants

It hurts deep down the way the UK is going, dad. I pray every night that the Home country will survive the onslaught.

>a fucking fern
almost as bad as us

also
>preferring potato niggers over the Brits
the fuck is wrong with you, rangi.

>Gunless faggots
Your thinking of Australia

Attached: 1500798834783.png (887x607, 143K)

why do you guy's like the cuck stamp and surving the rothchilds?

Attached: amschel-mayer-rothschild.jpg (1600x1200, 133K)

I can dream can't I?

>preferring god fearing "isolationist" over government/monarch dick sucks.
Empire shilling is almost as bad as stormfags at this point. Your rights and homeland are a fuck ton more valuable then some who gives a fuck resources from the far edge of the globe.

Cannibal savages like high starch food, apparently.

He's (slightly) better than that 6ft pile of faeces that was Greg O'Conner, but that's not saying much. I can tell you first hand that he's almost universally reviled by those in uniform though, professional coffee drinker to the core.

I for one, think our gun laws as they stand currently are perfectly fine, but any shift towards loosening or tightening control should (and will) be met with resistance.

So long as E cat exist then we have absolute shit tier gun laws.

your mums so fat you're a province of her little toe

thats defeatist talk son

Attached: 1528713691620.jpg (491x659, 57K)

OP. Just stepped on phone.
Oz is still diverting boat people right? What's the deal in NZ?
We're getting swamped by illegals
(Trudeau likes to call them asylum seekers, have the RCMP carry their bags and pay for hotels). Ontario needs about 250 million from the feds to just pay the immediate bills

>imying monarchy isn't an absolutely based political system.
Parliament needs to go

>Empire shilling is almost as bad as stormfags at this point
Fucking wat.
>Your rights and homeland are a fuck ton more valuable then some who gives a fuck resources from the far edge of the globe

Our "homeland" is the one where people feel more kinship with the native cannibals than they do with Britain. Fuck that shit. Britons over Maori niggers any day.

Yea we have guns here... You can get any semi auto you want here with a thumbhole stock and a 7 round magazine with an a cat license and normal semi autos with no restrictions on an e cat license. You can also get bolt actions, semi auto shotguns and pump actions here on an a cat license b cat is required for a pistol takes about 3 months to get each tier and no fucking wait for silencers here get rekt faggot

I wouldnt try to explain the laws to yanks, it just comes out as gibberish all you need to know is 27% firearm ownership

Here is what NZ and Australia should use as their new flag.

Attached: bankrupcy.jpg (507x337, 160K)

It's not like theres an actual debate going on. Nobody really gives a fuck and the rest dont want to change it. Our fucking Jew former PM John Key was the only faggot in NZ that wanted to change it and he manipulated the referendum to drain as much money as possible. Our Acting PM recently made a crack at Australia (much like the USA vs Canada) and the media had a wet dream because they don't realise that he's a genius.

Ah yes, giving uneducated coons unfettered access to pistols definitely won't have any repercussions at all, right?

>denying unfettered coons their right to kill other coons

>a fucking leaf
Don’t

It might help you to relax by knowing that feminism/progressivism/multiculturalism is only really accepted in the major cities (London, Manchester, Brighton, etc.). The majority of the country doesn't swallow this bullshit.

you know what needs doing

Attached: 1527812117325.jpg (374x767, 62K)

looks like a butthole

But how long will this last? How long until this wave of cultural marxism and non-white filth overflows these retched shit pile cities and spills over into the countryside?

I believe the UK will be faced with a choice in the near future: continue to exist, or fade away as a people, culture and nation. I just hope they make the right one.

They don't keep their crime to themselves now, what's going to change by giving them guns?

>continue to exist, or fade away as a people, culture and nation.
70/30 chance it's the latter.

>22's

We're a bit off-topic.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CANZUK_International

Nah there's no limit on calibre

Our acting prime minister is a fucking knob

its a god given right, you dont deny someone that.

Oz and nz, you guys have 5 round limit magazines?

7 round magazines for semi automatic guns above .22 I think .22 can have a 12 round magazine

>But how long will this last? How long until this wave of cultural marxism and non-white filth overflows these retched shit pile cities and spills over into the countryside?
In places like Yorkshire, Northumberland Cornwall? 0. The people there do not give a fuck, it's like the 1970s never ended there. People still use words like 'coloured' and 'oriental' without anyone getting upset. I don't think any blacks or muslims would feel welcome there.

so nice
canada's flag would be better too
i'm against changing the canadian flag at least for now though, the uk is too cucked for anyone to give them more clout

Attached: 1517111615169.jpg (1000x750, 412K)

>t. got the bx15 mags for 10/22 but no 20s

but they still have terrible gun laws and no freedom of speech online

Attached: 1529469268023.jpg (1920x2560, 1.5M)

Ah yes my mistake.

government is the root of all evil

because if we become a republic and change our flag then it will just accelerate the whole "we have always been multicultural" rhetoric. a lot of pro republic cunts are non whites who hate our flag for having the union jack on it

How is new zealand doing these days? How are the demographics

>they still have terrible gun laws
True, but if you don't have a criminal record or a history of mental illness then you can own rifles and shotguns if you're willing to go through some red tape. No semi-autos or pistols, unfortunately.

>no freedom of speech online
Can't disagree there. That's why I don't have any social media accounts, I'm convinced that those sites only exist for people to incriminate themselves.

not to mention us being sold out like crazy to make up for the brxit tier trade bullshit you get for indepence think these days

can you give me a quick rundown on Leeds? my grandfather moved to australia from there and i was wondering if its still a decent place or not (mum wants to visit it and see where her dad was born)

It's fake.

new zealand is on par with canada in terms of non whites but thats because maoris are like 10% of the population

I've not been there myself, but apparently it's a very nice city. Especially compared to the nearby cities surrounding it (Manchester, Liverpool and Sheffield

How is the white birthrate? Also didnt your liberal PM stop chinese from buy up your real estate?

thank god, my mum already said she doesnt want to visit london and just wants to look at castles in the countryside

Attached: 1531479515685.png (796x1060, 89K)

>looks like a butthole

Attached: 1519146176085.png (1200x800, 32K)

>How is the white birthrate?
no idea, probably not any better than yours or ours
>Also didnt your liberal PM stop chinese from buy up your real estate?
i herd about a week ago that real estate/immigration are finally becoming big topics again in parliment but i havent really been paying attention to the news. they better stop it before the crash otherwise all our cheap housing will get bought by foreigners and we will be back to square one

>and just wants to look at castles in the countryside
In that case I would highly recommend she visits north Wales. Harlech, Caernarfon and Conwy all have stunning castles. Wales is also racist as fuck, a lot of shops literally sell minstrel character dolls ('golliwogs')

Attached: IMG_2080.jpg (4000x2248, 3.02M)

>a lot of shops literally sell minstrel character dolls ('golliwogs')
there was a candy shop chain here that had a golliwog as part of its logo and they get rid of it because people were accusing them of racism

they should use that. they use it at all sporting events and shit anyways. same with australia and that green one with the kangaroo. get rid of your cuckstamps bros

>there was a candy shop chain here that had a golliwog as part of its logo and they get rid of it because people were accusing them of racism
There are virtually no non-whites in Gwynedd (north-west Wales) so that accusations of racism don't really happen. It's like stepping back into the mid-20th century, it's lovely

So disappointed in Winston Peters, he has done nothing about reducing immigration into NZ, if anything numbers have increased.

Matt Lauer has recently been in the shit because he's leasing a chunk of land down south and is refusing to allow public access through it, I think
He's well within his rights to do so, but everyone is a bit pissy because he's a foreigner

Auckland is too far gone, 10 years of unfettered immigration and 40 years of complete infrastructure neglect. Basically it's massively over capacity and it's both hilarious and frustrating to watch our gawp-mouthed politicians struggling to work out just what the problem might be, and how best to find a solution that doesn't involve actually fixing anything

Wellington is our sjw central, and every other town has a crime level that correlates directly with nonwhite population, just like any other country

This might be a bit of a weird question, but how do New Zealanders feel about Niue? It seems to be connected to NZ but also not at the same time. I'm fascinated by it

to add to this, whose fucking retarded idea was the kiwibuild shit?

Attached: KiwiBuild-1.jpg (595x595, 62K)

Golliwog is the same as porch mon/jockeys I assume. Still a few places in Atlantic Canada where people still use them as lawn ornaments.

Well it burnt my ass to discover that nuieans can draw an nz pension even if they have never set foot here

they may as well just do nation wide rent control at this point. crash the economy with no survivors

Attached: 1530814825569.png (479x354, 382K)