Untitled

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5994973/amp/McDonalds-worker-beats-customer-free-soda-US.html?ico=amp_mostReadNews

Attached: Snip-it_1532660124460.jpg (1348x1755, 274K)

So this is what has become of my beloved burgerstan.

Attached: 24c.jpg (200x356, 13K)

Her collar makes her look like she’s smoking a cig, which would be pretty hardcore.

looks like california

>Her collar makes her look like she’s smoking a cig,
If only I had Photoshop!

>dailymail reporting on a McDonalds fight in another country
slow day?

>'Respect my momma!' Female McDonald's worker body-slams woman customer who threw a milkshake over her and hit her in the face with a tray in fight over free soda

Is this the longest headline in history?

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THESE MCSHIT EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN FIRED ALREADY.

Daily Mail is notorious for bad spelling, bad grammar, and long and confusing headlines.

Why are journalists such retarded pieces of shit, globally? Where do they find these fucking morons?

the kiosks are already on their way

man get these fucking uncivilized beaners out of here. I dont care if they are citizens, they all need to fucking go.

Attached: 1425943631156.png (396x454, 132K)

>And then they protested in support if $15/hour

lmao, i completely support employees being able to beat up bad customers.

With all that fat Its officially your problem now.

Attached: infographic04u.jpg (1100x1845, 248K)

56% my ass

Where's the uncensored video, i wanna see titty.

I'd rather have objective headlines like this than bullshit opinionated headlines like "This McDonalds worker destroyed a customer. And that's a good thing!"

For what? Because some bitch tried to steal soda, and then assaulted an employee which led to her getting her ass beat?

This is what the great men in service fight and die for every year. This and the jews in Israel.

>niggers fighting
The state of "news" these days

Attached: 1511340481926.jpg (750x750, 59K)

What? You men the McDonald’s subhuman scum trying to tackle a customer, then brutalizing her? The one whose baby daddy’s house ventilation just got dusted with 14kg of asbestos?

I cant blame big girl at all for doing that. Fuck shitty customers.

what say we go rule #4 again and declare this RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

good for that woman for defending her mother. I hope McDonalds gave her a raise