I have zero internal conflict over being gay

I get that breeders want to keep us down, but I don't feel the least bit ashamed to be attracted to the same sex and act on that attraction. I don't buy any of the anti-gay propaganda you try to throw at us, including both secular and religious texts. Who I am as a gay man, who is also rather effeminate, is not hurting anyone.

Why even worry about people like me when batshit trannies exist? Why waste your time with us? We don't mind using the men's locker room at all!

Attached: Gender.jpg (3422x2568, 2.13M)

Doesn't your poop have an internal conflict with the sex you enjoy?

No, I shower before I have sex and use the toilet.

bump

Gay men are feminist spies.

What? I don't agree with feminism at all.

What kind of spy wouldn't deny being a spy?

Attached: 1433523478682.jpg (300x450, 27K)

>I get that breeders want to keep us down
When did you realize you outlived your usefulness to the left. Literally no one cares or cares now. Useful idiots like you always get their comeuppance.

I used to sneak downstairs because Oz was on after my bedtime as a preteen and watch that HBO prison show cuz they had gay plotlines and some man meat.

Man, in the modern day most righties are probably just happy that you have a firm grasp on your gender. Lesbians and gays seem positively traditional in 2018.

I'm actually pretty envious of faggots, I wish I could find other men attractive. Imagine having a partner with the exact same lusts as you.
Look at those two faggots, they were in a gang bang together, for each of them that's like if a straight man was at a party with their fiance and a bunch of other women, and they got to have sex with them all in a group.
That's fucking rad. I'd totally have done that with my wife if she had approached me with a bunch of other women and wanted us to all fuck.
Any man would, at any point in history.
And they get to do that kind of shit all the time.
Plus if they win a fight they can fuck the guy they fought, also they can fight their spouses for real in an even match.
I mean, you look at that picture and it's gross, but to them it's not disgusting. I wish I could grasp the concept of another guy being a sexual being that I am interested in, but there's just no way, other men sicken me in a sexual context.
Imagine cornholing a would-be mugger though, That has got to be sweet as hell for dudes that fuck dudes.
I've been in some fights where I was like I really want this fucker to remember me, but I don't want to risk killing them or hurting them too much. Being able to actually want to fuck them in the ass would be tremendous. Also if I was gay I would have read this far and realized that if you don't respond to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight, and sometimes that's the kind of thing that I'll just never get to experience as a straight white male.

I mean, I'm still happy to be able to marry and hire a surrogate or adopt regardless of if they've moved on to tranny stuff that I don't agree with.

Honestly user, I'm proud you've accepted yourself. Don't let the fags on the left guilt trip you into joining their hysterical movement tho.

This is a slide thread.
Sage & ignore

I had a TV in my room and watched it. Faggots hang out with women platonically, sympathize with them, and have long been agents of feminist subversion. They plot behind the backs of straight men. Gays are sneaky.

then you would have no problem in killing yourself
beside you do hurt us by changing the definition marriage family relationships sexuality masculintiy and tons of others things you filthy parasite. your filthy shit doesnt keep to itself but infects everything around it.

KYS faggot

Attached: Dh3mKDbUEAA-lio.jpg (1119x600, 74K)

I try not to hang out with women who just feel bad for me because I'm gay. Fag-hags are not everyone's cup of tea.

There is zero antigay propaganda you fucking faggot. You like dicks. I get it. What I do not get is why you and your band of merry cocksuckers insists on getting in everyone face about it. Let a nigger live damn

Like it or not, you were the gateway that let trannies in. You may lack internal conflict, but its the external one you should fear.

homosexuality brings degeneracy and should be frowned upon. What I mean by that is that we should not encourage it in society. We should discourage it. If some dude wants to fuck other dudes he can do so discreetly in their private home.

Gays should not be celebrated or encouraged. gy marriage should not be legal. You can have your fetishes from being over sexualized but they are not good for society so treat them like you would treat a dry addiction. be discreet and fuck off. Enabling degenerate fetishes only helps promote more degeneracy. Thanks to you now (((society))) tells mentally ill people it is okay for them to pretend to live in a fantasy and mutilate themselves. You did this by mainstreaming degenerate fetishes because of your over sexualization. Put that back in the closet.

Its not so much in your face as I don't want to be humiliated if I mention in casual conversation dating/being attracted to other men or be socially excluded for it either.

Although this is pretty obviously a troll/a member of sharia-blue, I guess I'll pitch in

Although I'm sure much of pol doesn't agree, I think Homosexual relations are perfectly okay. I have some gay friends who are perfectly reasonable people, and who you wouldn't even know are gay if they didn't mention it.

I also know some gay people who are total psychopaths, and who use their sexual preference as a weapon

I'm not too keen on homo adoption, but that's beside the point

Here's the thing--if your sexuality is a fundamental part of your identity, you're a degenerate. Stacy the blonde cheerleader is a degenerate. Chad the QB is a degenerate. Charles the "fabulous" is a degenerate. I don't care in the slightest what kind of human you're attracted to--but if that's a significant part of who you are, it's a disgrace.

Attached: 413.png (1000x557, 994K)

So you don't want the human experience everyone else faces in life.

Attached: wompwomp.png (436x332, 154K)

We don't require that you stop your degeneracy. We will be happy to stop it for you. The rope is coming.

That's the life you chose. Many people won't care much if you are not a flaming faggot anyway, but gayness should be discouraged because it is socially degenerate and look where we are now because of it. You can be gay all you want just understand society should not encourage it. As an example, I don't think mentally ill people should be hated but their behaviour should not be encouraged.

i recently got into buttplugging , and my anus is hungry for more , almost craving the real thing - but everytime i do it i get shit on it and while pulling out feel like ive a huge turd coming out - how do you gays cope with not shitting on your boyfriend/trannies dick ?`im 100% cereals. i love the orgasms one gets from tickling the prostate just right at a certain angle but the poopy part plus smell is really turning me off.

Shut up jidf nigger, kys and shove your bait up your ass
>I have zer-
Bang! Headshot

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 216K)