Democrats/liberals/progressives only ITT

Democrats/liberals/progressives only ITT

>Looks like intelligent, credible discourse is back on the menu, boys!
>Drop some bluepills

Attached: Blue-Wave-2018-Midterms-Magnet-4.jpg (646x645, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/07/25/business/trump-corporate-tax-cut-deficit.html
think.kera.org/2018/07/23/why-being-white-makes-you-racist/
washingtonpost.com/politics/the-worst-thing-to-be-in-many-democratic-primaries-a-white-male-candidate/2018/06/27/79f42522-7a13-11e8-93cc-6d3beccdd7a3_story.html?utm_term=.0ae7477b254c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck yeah Sister! 2018 gonna be our year! Drumpf going down, my estrogen warrior princess! Appropriate other people's private property, not culture!

Fuck Drumpf and fuck White people -- for real.

Unironically this

Attached: eGrLDqK.gif (500x227, 371K)

The movement seems like it has no momentum behind it ... I really doubt it. I just saw on Maddow, that Democrats are already blaming Russians for hacking midterms ... my guess is in preparation for losing tons seats so they can blame Russia again Because if they win...? Will they start to thank Russia for the win?

Ok in all honesty if the Democrats take back the house it would be a good thing.

When we have split control of congress we pass balanced budgets because both sides can blame the other. Democrats take back the house, re-impose the taxes, cut the extra spending Trump has done. It really is a win for fiscal conservatives and bi-partisanship.

McConnell has made Washington way too toxic for a normal relationship so it will be bad, but the Republicans do not have the unity that was their powerhouse in the 90's. The Freedom caucus shattered that like the Blue Dogs did to the Democrats.

2018 will not matter that much in the long term. If the Democrats lose and we have a economic crash 2020 will be that much better.

Obama gave me Hope and I will weather the storm that is Trump.

Attached: Happy.gif (450x300, 2.69M)

Remember to sage shill threads

>The deficit is about to hit 1 trillion.
Source: nytimes.com/2018/07/25/business/trump-corporate-tax-cut-deficit.html

>The world is more complicated than the easy answers red pills provide
Source: Life.

I HATE ALL WHITE PEOPLE, WHY THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THEY CAN BE A PART OF OUR PARTY? KICK ALL WHITE DEMOCRATS OUT!

Diversity is our strength

You say that ironically but isn't it? Free speech is diversity of thought allowing the best ideas to do a survival of the fittest. A divided congress will force both sides to put aside their grandstanding and actually govern.

The truth about Mexico and our poor relationship isn't that it is a poor nation. It is the poor people. The average wage in Mexico is 1$ per hour vs the 20$/hr here. Mexico's GDP is not bad enough to explain this. The problem is in Mexico you cannot start a business so only a few people have money.

Our trade negotiations need to address the wealth inequality of Mexico to turn them into consumers and not just wall them off.

If we build a impenetrable wall they will just come in by boat and we have a lot more coast.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ml5s9zXlVF1qf6m2z.gif (500x281, 449K)

NO ITS NOT

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

This, but unironically

YOU ARE RACIST WHITE MAN!!

Repent! Repent and beg for mercy from the all graceful Democrat Party...

think.kera.org/2018/07/23/why-being-white-makes-you-racist/

Whitey Is Kill

F

washingtonpost.com/politics/the-worst-thing-to-be-in-many-democratic-primaries-a-white-male-candidate/2018/06/27/79f42522-7a13-11e8-93cc-6d3beccdd7a3_story.html?utm_term=.0ae7477b254c

Attached: 96345E2B-6432-4D05-8F3A-9F7F9A83E2C6.png (600x600, 398K)

KILL LEFTISTS

We will slay the Drumpfies

Attached: silence_of_the_bernies_.jpg (1544x1260, 870K)

Seriously what are you doing nigga?

Your grandstanding only makes the right look more silly for thinking this is what the other side actually believes.

>makes the right look more silly for thinking this is what the other side actually believes.
t. anti racist

Attached: secondren1.gif (497x191, 486K)

Move aside progressives, the blue dogs will win

I'd like to see some actual leftist try and explain what the fuck is wrong with them, not these shitty baby's first troll threads.

Are there any leftists here? Why are you retarded?
I've never seen any of these people explain why it's ok to be retarded, every single time you even get to talk to them, you can't talk to them about any ideas. It's like talking to a wall, they will always start using dishonest tactics and just dodging everything.

in a theoretical discourse vacuum where none of the decisions matter and nobody has any real-life incentive to come at the conversation in bad faith then yes
it would be interesting to some day set up a robot/ai simulation so we could get to witness an environment in which diversity is strength
but no, concerning humans, that's not how it works out

I think you need to listen to that think piece on why you are racist, white man.

Who else listen to npr 24-7

Ok I can see you are using a proxy so you are not even an American.

So we know the physical location of where there are cyber attacks are coming from. These people are not recognized by the Russian government. Lets kill them.

They are stealing credit cards and hacking peoples info, they are pirates. Nation-less people, lets do what the Israelis do to the Iranian nuclear scientists and put car bombs on them. We need to stop fucking around and fight back and let these pirates know there are consequences for stealing peoples shit.

>Democrats/liberals/progressives
>intelligent
>credible

Attached: 1530467769553.gif (145x170, 193K)

except kick out the white people, they're always running shit instead of people of color, kick them out

don't even let them try and claim they're jewish, jews are white too

I think the problem is twitter. People see hatred and assume it is either left or right when it is just retarded.

It is a toxic environment that feeds off getting people fired. Because the GOP is in power anyone critical is seen as a leftist and not just a dick.

i'm not racist you're just a dumb nigger, faggot, now suck start a shotgun

hello fellow dems. Life long liberal democrat here .. I have seen the best way to win this November is by winning forever... so join me commrades in a mass exitus ;;; I'll be drinking bleach but you can use anything you like.. lets all meet up in our workers paradise in the sky and build utopia the way we want it.. come on!

Blue dogs are true democrats. Go make your own party progressive shits

I didn't want to say anything.. but you guys smell really bad. We in the other threads were trying to be polite but somebody had to speak up. If you could take this little "discussion" elsewhere we'd all appreciate it.

Proggressives lose. Blue dogs like conor lamb win electioms

Go back to 8ch's /leftypol/. Otherwise, please, allow me to offer you a free helicopter ride with an additional parachute-less skydive.

Attached: 1532318468169.png (512x384, 101K)

I think Trump was floating the idea that the Russians might be trying to help Dems in the midterms a few days ago.

Attached: FB_IMG_1532583408294.jpg (480x576, 45K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1532583624125.jpg (480x542, 32K)

Go do your little DSA party. We true democrats are retaking the party. Conservative democrats are winning elections. Alabama, pennsylvania

a blue wave goodbye more like it.

Attached: Dead-donkey.jpg (549x410, 56K)