INFOWARS BANNED FROM THE INTERNET

Google and Facebook COLLUDE to shut down Infowars once and for all. This is the end.

youtu.be/s5bHyRDMCFk

Attached: infowarsbanned.png (845x467, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eqRQsJXBPjY
youtu.be/lGUe0bCTFgU
youtu.be/ZAdF9gi_Yps
infowars.com
youtube.com/watch?v=pnGl8Nz0oLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the fuck should I care? They never speak out about regular people being censored by companies working with shit like the ADL.

NO ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((OWEN SCHROYER))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
?

AJ is controlled oppositio-

I swear Owen must be having tons of gaysex with Alex to be such a carbon copy.

So are you

You are what you eat, people say

>AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

Ah shit. Guess I'd better drink the fluoride now.

fakebook

Whatever anyone thinks of Infowars, the corrupt establishment will never censor anyone unless they think that person is a threat to them in some way. There are no exceptions

This.

How the fuck do you know?

Has Ben Shapiro even gotten one strike?

AI singularity is imminent
Infowars would be the only ones to report on it

We're fucked
Its over lads

Is based.

Explain.

its over the left will win. whites will be destroyed and disempowered. fight and die or relent you choose but you wont win

what about DS? they got “censord”

>rowrorearrrowororoarow
*huff*
>snick choke cough
*inhale*
>brrnrnanransnnrsnr throat scratch
GUYS COULD YOU MOVE THE MICROPHONE UP CLOSER TO MY PHASE
>rrrrararangnngnnrrr pluff
*exhale*

>this guy
Imagine getting a job in media just because some basedboy's yelled at you.

*lip smack*

Wait what... Facebook stock... largest one day drop in US history... -20%

Regardless, I still listen to Alex on shortwave as always

..and review fast food

Imagine how butt blasted they mustve got watching Alex open a show laughing over a new "Bill Clintons a rapist" protestor.

Hundreds of consultants and millions in salarys and getting free media narratives out to Andrea Mitchell, John Oliver and Wolf Blitzer then facebook is flooded with pics of some black guy wearing a rape shirt behind Hillary. Then they have to watch the conspiracy rednecks from Texas laughing their ass off about it.

Attached: IMG_1154.jpg (932x1024, 112K)

Nobody fucking cares about the financial markets noob. Q just dropped a BOMB.

Are you retarded or new?
youtu.be/eqRQsJXBPjY

youtu.be/lGUe0bCTFgU

Open your fucking eyes. Holy shit how can you not see this? Only way to understand this fucking world is to realize there IS a ruling elite.

see

the fuck kind of beard is that?

>hillary clinton:i want to run facebook
>stock jumps
>(((guess who sells)))
>Clinton: haha I was jk
>stock normalizes
stocks are fucking retarded

He really has emulated alex's style, demeanor and even phrases.

WHAT THE FUCK I LOVE FLUORIDE AND DYING NOW

Attached: 345345645765467.png (612x491, 88K)

>liking infowars
I see summer pol is in full swing

Alex jewns. A sensationalist and actor who never names the jew and bashes white people but never any other race. Fuck em.

KEK! I totally forgot about that. Havent seen a good happening yet this year though... kinda boring

Attached: 1505222306138.gif (500x281, 205K)

Infowars and Alex Jones are controlled opposition. Sage

this thread NEEDS to be top.

Attached: DhXTUX-VAAAjOkK.jpg (750x562, 41K)

The fat.fucker has a bad heart. Thats why hes been coughing and gasping for air lately.

youtu.be/ZAdF9gi_Yps
youtu.be/ZAdF9gi_Yps
youtu.be/ZAdF9gi_Yps

WHY ALEX JONES IS A LITERAL NIGGER

Prove he has a heart!
You can't!

John rat head Oliver made an episode about Alex Johns and he also is paid by Time Warner. HBO is owned by Time Warner.

It is just one big company profiting from both fans of both political spectrums.

>they're controlling his message, that's why they're trying to prevent him from getting his message out

ffs

Isn't it obvious? Do you think that China has a Great Firewall around its internet because it genuinely wants to protect its citizens? Governments censor dissidents because dissidents expose their lies

So why doesn't he shill for extendovite or one of the many other heart drops?

I'm not going to shill for any particular one of them, but if you have a heart problem and something winds up sorting it out then it can be pretty life-changing.

>It is just one big company profiting from both fans of both political spectrums.
Honestly Jews don't care much for politics. They just seek to profit. Going so far as to turn people against each other in search of profit

welp, he 'had' one...

Attached: aj's heart.jpg (600x900, 202K)

Someone post the compilation of Jones defending Israel and Zionism

This is the end
My Jew shill friend
The end....

It was the (((banksters)))

Yawn go fuck yourself

t. summer Jow Forums fag

>BANNED FROM THE INTERNET
lol no. this will just push traffic to their site.
infowars.com

They have an army of nuts behind them, this is about to get real messy for google and facebook.

Alex Jones won't do anything but rant and rave like all conservashit pussies.

Alex Jones is a race traitor. He deserves to be flogged and removed from journalism. Saying you don't care about if whites get wiped out to keep Americanism alive. GG Fucknut.
P.S. bump

Attached: templeos.jpg (300x168, 7K)

no no! fuck you

>Says the ever increasing screams since 2016

Alex has said alot of crap in 2 years, im still waiting on Trump to release the life saving hidden drugs, or drain the swamp.
>Alex i luv ya, but get off the trump train for 5 mins.....

Attached: 1531880496711.png (960x828, 693K)

>conservashit pussies
found the commie nigger

>t. summer Jow Forums fag

If Jones is "controlled opposition" and promoting an establishment message, why would they censor him and silence that message? Answer the question

This thread is infested with shills running interference for the internet takedown of Infowars as a pretext to censor all right wing speech.

Faggot! I now know why Canada is so cucked.

You ever think that his message is stale af? You ever consider that Alex is old news and can't be taken seriously (except by Canadians)? You ever consider that his time is up, that maybe he wants to stop? AND, IT'S ONLY FACEBOOK AND HIS LIVE STREAM, NOT HIS OTHER SHIT THAT MAKES MONEY,

Attached: 1516866077789.jpg (743x730, 150K)

You conflate controlled opposition with promotion of est. Message. For that there's msm.

A purpose of AJ would be to paint opposition as loonies and omit certain narratives (jews), by feeding him certain information.

I think AJ is sincere, but misguided. Also I don't believe that elite are that well coordinated and jewgle and faceberg hate his guts.

OK, we get it, you don't like him. So why are they trying to shut him up? There is a reason, so what is it?

>There is a reason
THAT YOU CAN SEE!

Come on, dude, grow a brain.
youtu.be/ZAdF9gi_Yps

Jones may be wrong about a lot of things, but he only needs to be right about one or two things that the establishment would rather he not mention to become a genuine threat. I think it's his questions about mass shootings that are prompting the bans, which suggests that he's on the right track

Has Alex stopped any advancement of globalism? What exactly has Alex done that cannot be seen or researched by anyone able to read? i think only his Bohemian Grove video was worth watching. The rest of his videos are paranoid delusion and sensationalism

AI bot detected

*HUFF*
*SLAM*
LOOK I'M HERE AT AN UNDISCLOED LOCATION IN MY RV
BUT I JUST COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
WE NEED YOUR HELP TO BEAT THE GLOBALISTS
TRUMP JUST CALLED MY WIFE AND TOLD HER SHE'S GOING WELL
*BANG*
*suck in noises*
I'M OUT HERE WITH MY FAMILY AND WE NEED YOUR MONEY TO PAY THE JEWISH LAWYER COSTS
I JUST CHECKED WITH MY ACCOUNTANT
WE NEED TO GO ALL OUT RIGHT NOW

>What exactly has Alex done that cannot be seen or researched by anyone able to read?

Brought some measure of skepticism to the normies who can't be bothered or aren't able to do the research?

Ironically this will only validate further everything they say. It's like globalist kikes still don't know how the internet works.

Holy shit the AI is using advanced scripts
reminds me of the old MIRC days

Richard Spencer still posts on twitter unmolested, despite being the world scapegoat for white nationalism.

He's not "AI". He's right that Jones is often a clown. But even a clown can sometimes get himself hated for telling the truth

I know next to nothing about Spencer apart from his name, but every leftie online wants to anoint him as my "leader". That alone makes me think he's a plant

I work in the tech industry that monitors you bro.

See >A purpose of AJ would be to paint opposition as loonies and omit certain narratives (jews), by feeding him certain information.
Exactly this. The good thing about controlled opposition is you can do what you want with it. So if they shut it down, all the retards who believed every word he said as the word of God will just say "SEEEEE HE WAS RIGHT!" This further discredits those on the right who are actually onto something.

Andrew Anglin looks good with hair

TOTAL EMERGENCY ALERT
youtube.com/watch?v=pnGl8Nz0oLE

nice VPN you got there

Weren't they suppose to be getting banned and deleted from YouTube a couple months ago? Yet they're still there. Stop falling for obvious lies.

Spencer is a blatant shill since the very beginning. I mean honestly already that the ''alt-right'' movement was entirely fabricated by the MSM (((and co.))) as to highjack the rising popularity of right-minded political mindset, of course playing both side as to insure themselves a safety net. On one side they feed the Antifa with provocative rhetoric and a skewed image of the truth as to goad them into believing themselves in dangers and into a ''offense is the best defense'' mindset while covering their hypocritical actions, and on the others they feed people the ''alt-right'', this movement that seem like a milder and less ''extreme'' version of right politics (extremist image that wouldn't even be in the first place if it wasn't from the MSM who worked tirelessly to instill this meme in pop culture) which oh surprise, surprise, ended up being nothing more than a joke with the self-titled leader of the movement slipping times and times again on banana peels that just seem to appear out of thin air.

honestly, just the way he was promoted big time at the very beginning felt surreal and unnatural. Like one moment the MSM called it a rebirth of what was the right, the very next they returned to their old ways, probably when they realized shit wouldn't stick.

link on Q user post?