Oh noes, I blowed my arm up fighting for Israel :'( How many likes and shares can I get goyim?

Oh noes, I blowed my arm up fighting for Israel :'( How many likes and shares can I get goyim?

Attached: IMG_1595.jpg (582x794, 109K)

Also does anyone have that pic of IDF roastie saying "die for Israel goyim"?

>fighting for Israel

We fight our own wars, you stupid imbecile.
This "fight for Israel" meme is a Saudi/Pali psyop and you faggots gobble it up.

>you would exist without U.S. aid

Oh, (Jew).

Attached: IMG_1437.jpg (1024x679, 76K)

Fuck off kike.

Attached: 1530989767931.jpg (724x844, 255K)

Oh no if we don't fight in desert shitholes our 3000 mile long country thats separated by two oceans and has a armed population of 300 million will go away

Fuck you asshole, you dickheads literally pull false flags trying to get us involved in Syria. You Jew bastards literally lobby congress to get us to fight for you. Eat a dick, Enemy.

>We fight our own wars
No, no you don't you fucking oven fodder

Attached: 1531095329790.jpg (600x828, 179K)

yeah moishe lets see how long your filthy desert wasteland remains unschlonged without the massive attack dog of the US behind it.

Attached: 1527631471020.jpg (461x487, 253K)

Fuckin no you don't lmao

I hope palestine or the saudis nuke you off the face of the planet.

Nice flat but you aren't wrong. Muslims menace is the first priority

You don't even realize how brainwashed the burgers are, jew.

Attached: virginstaterep.png (1280x837, 805K)

/sg/ still chimping out because trump made a tweet about iran. Holy shit you fuckin arab shitskins need to get off this board

Pic related.

Also please help a goy out! I'm trying to show my wife that picture of an IDF Jewess with a rifle and big nose saying "Die for Israel Goyim"

Attached: IMG_1434.png (512x512, 160K)

>we are funded by rothschild and richest bankers in the world
>yet we wouldn't exist without U.S aid
Well, which one is it?

>falseflags
Stop assuming. Also, please don't talk about USS Liberty which happened more than 50 years ago.

IDF is fully Israeli. And there are no foreign American soldiers on Israeli territory.

Attached: bi_graphics_middleeast-3.jpg (1200x1361, 230K)

Funny how one hand has a glove and the other doesnt. Almost as if he were an actor for a training simulation.

Never mind the perfectly clean uniform ( aside from the 'blood') and the non Infrared flag patch/lack of lbv....

>Israel's military budget is $20b a year, 'including US foreign aid'
>The US is sending $3.8b a year

>"Tapeworms find their own food, you stupid imbecile."

Attached: THEY LIVE.jpg (877x391, 45K)

What the fuck deludes these ziomutts into believing killing hajis in the desert is somehow protecting the freedom of Americans half way across the globe? I'd respect a fucking cashier more than an Israeli meatshield, one is actually contributing worth the country at least.

Attached: 4c3665_4032869.jpg (1280x3600, 351K)

>And there are no foreign American soldiers on Israeli territory.
stop lying
oh wait
that would be like telling you to 'stop breathing'

>please don't talk about USS Liberty
Touchy subject?

Attached: 1511740491796.png (1350x3570, 1008K)

Nice shit bait thread

It's becoming clear to me that all Israeli posters are really Aussies behind proxies. It's always trolling.

You fucking rats have no shame at all

Attached: E52452EA304A40C88A751E593264F036.jpg (171x254, 17K)

Attached: IDF_GIRL_1.jpg (736x971, 86K)

with US tax dollars

>More clear*

>Well, which one is it?
why can't it be both? dumbass

what about the 38 bilions ?

It amazes how you people are compelled to lie even when everyone around you already knows what the truth is.

the US is free cause it has nukes and no one fucks with them for that reason. Everything else is just jewish power projection.

Question. If you’re the chosen people why are you so fucking ugly? Like I imagine the chosen people being synonymous with gods angels but you well

Attached: 6109CC2F-61A5-4EC6-975E-65979411FC5F.png (1125x2436, 3.42M)

Attached: 1518501934129.jpg (678x532, 113K)

Israel is allied with the Saudis and both of you want nothing more than the US starting a war with Iran.

Attached: DieForTheKikes.jpg (1024x719, 129K)

Both are true

9/11 was recent

We have one shared base there in the middle of no where. I assume so you faggots can bomb us easier and drag is into another stupid war.

Idgaf if you go to war with whoever, kill em all of you like, I just don't want American troops in your idiot fights with your retarded neighbors.

I akshually think the question of Israel is a pretty simple one, and that Jews and Goyim alike over complicate it. It boils down to that post WWII, "might makes right" international diplomacy was no longer accepted by the masses. When the Jews were exiled to Babylon, it was no big deal because the Jews were weak, Babylon was strong, and WWII hadn't happened yet. The British GAVE you that land post WWII and you had to fight to keep it, so it's no longer acceptable that the strength of the West (esp. UK and US) and to a lesser extent, the strength of the IDF overpowers the Hajis.

ALSO PLS GOYIM, I NEED THAT PHOTO OF IDF CARTOON WAIFU WITH BIG NOSE SAYING DIE FOR ISRAEL GOYIM

Attached: IMG_1391.jpg (480x537, 81K)

Pic is fake

Why an old ass M16A1? Wtf is up with the uniform?

Fantastics bait

I got this goys

Attached: F54617FC-4E54-41B7-AC7E-31515A8BF1EA.jpg (1535x2011, 727K)

>Get hurt fighting for Israel on American taxpayers dollar
>Come back to America and demand medical care for the rest of your life

the freedom to be stolen from to pay for a poor highschool dropout to go die/get maimed as he attempts to murder sand people, and for people to subsequently tell me he was fighting for my freedom is surely a morally important freedom
no doubt

Kek. Many thanks, user.

Attached: IMG_1466.gif (150x113, 907K)

this picture is pretty much the complete history of goyim and jews.
Dont blame jews, blame yourself first and foremost for being retarded. Other ethnic groups try to take advantage of whites as well, jews were just the only ones smart enough to do it

Attached: jews vs goys.jpg (960x674, 71K)

So if Turkey and Egypt both invaded you right now, you are trying to claim that murica won't come to save your pussy ass? Please Moshe.

Attached: Military Strength ME 2018.png (482x482, 43K)

>t. shlomo

Because civilians are retarded and don't realize we conduct training with simulated blood, prosthetics that bleed, etc...

freedom to be replaced by mexicans?

thanks I guess

>We fight our own wars
>wars
HAHAHAHA

I don't see the link between freedom and the military.

Our freedom comes from the Constitution, and if I'm arrested for engaging in protected first amendment activity, it's going to be a lawyer who defends my freedom.

Those faggots in the military have nothing to do with my freedom. They're off fighting poverty-stricken goat fuckers in the Middle East for some strange reason.

We would beat both of them without the help of any allies (not even US).

Pic related, check who has nuclear warheads.
And this is all that matters in today's warfare.

Attached: 1751271257.jpg (1200x1361, 359K)

Look up the "clean break plan".

Attached: 1458959857794.png (655x650, 32K)

Also, based.

>nuclear warfare is a checkmate
Thanks for openly admitting you'll cause the extinction of our entire species to preserve your little strip of dirt that G*d gave you. Christ rejected you because you rejected him, and you rejected him because you'd rather snuff out all life than sacrifice yourselves. Sad.

t. jidf

These?

Attached: 1527334490314.png (550x728, 45K)

Attached: vrenak.jpg (300x240, 16K)

>m16a1
Sage