Jewish Doctor Exposed as White Nationalist

>Dov Bechhoffer advocated for a white ethnostate and the deportation of Muslims, mused about the possibility of armed racial revolution, expressed disgust with interracial relationships and wrote what he called “A Jewish Defense of Anti-Semitism.”

>Most American Jews skew liberal, and even politically conservative Jews often pride themselves on their anti-racism. Bechhofer’s father, a rabbi, has frequently spoken out against prejudice as a leader of the group Orthodox Jews Against Racism and Discrimination. Yet the rise of the “alt-right,” a loose movement of racists and white nationalists, has seen some Jews join its adherents despite many of its leaders’ professed anti-Semitism.

>Dov frequently expressed disgust with racial intermarriage. “To me,” he wrote, “the greatest threat Asians in general pose to Whites is that of miscegenation. Being in the medical field, even I (a White Nationalist aware of the White race’s maladies for 6+ years) am constantly taken aback at the prevalence of White-Asian miscegenation among the highly-educated.”

>Bechhofer’s statement went on to denounce bigotry and violence and said he is “actively seeking long-term professional help to deal with these issues, which must be confronted honestly and completely.”

Pic is him

Attached: dov-bechhofer-1532445731.jpg (300x225, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/fast-forward/406734/jewish-doctor-apologizes-for-white-nationalist-writings/?attribution=articles-article-related-1-img
forward.com/news/national/406452/is-this-jewish-doctor-secretly-a-white-nationalist/?attribution=blog-article-related-1-headline
ou.org/torah/parsha/rabbi-weinreb-on-parsha/rabbi-weinrebs-parsha-column-korach-two-jews-three-opinions/
reformation.org/wall-st-bolshevik-ch3.html
dw.com/en/how-germany-got-the-russian-revolution-off-the-ground/a-41195312
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

forward.com/fast-forward/406734/jewish-doctor-apologizes-for-white-nationalist-writings/?attribution=articles-article-related-1-img

forward.com/news/national/406452/is-this-jewish-doctor-secretly-a-white-nationalist/?attribution=blog-article-related-1-headline

At least his medical license will get revoked.

What a traitor, and he should never call himself a Jew anymore again.

interesting, i wonder how they found him

Was he false-flagging or is he /ourkike/?

Dov, these people aren't going to accept your apologies. I made that mistake and it ruined my medical career.

No, he won't lose his license.

He commented under his first name, which is unusual and rare, and he said he was a doctor.

He's our kike. Read the second article. It goes into detail. He's involved in the white nationalist community and admires Jared Taylor.

>posting on goybook

Not the brightest bulb.

Yeah goybook posting got me kicked out of med school.
>inb4 "power level"
It was normie conservative shit you arrogant fucks
He shouldn't have apologized.

Poor bastard.
That Jewish phenotype thing is spot on though, clear example of the ogre variant.

I love how these stories never even have screenshots, and everything is deleted.

>“Dov” wrote on multiple occasions that the problem with the “Unite the Right” white supremacist rally in Charlottesville last year were the optics, and not the alleged murder of a counter-protester.

>“To me, the major failure of U the R was not the violence – it was the juxtaposition of the swastika and Nazi salute with the Confederate flag, the ‘Right,’ and Whiteness in general,” he wrote on August 13, one day after the alleged vehicular attack by Jame Fields. (All of his comments on the website have since been deleted.)

>“My main problem wasn’t with the unforeseeable act of Fields…[but with] was the mindblowing stupidity of the demonstrators who LARPed as Nazis, and the abject failure of the organizers to exclude these losers,” he added three days later, using an acronym for “live-action role playing.”

>He also repeatedly expressed support for white ethnostates, which he said he hoped to see “ASAP.” He even praised the idea of “soft expulsion” of African-Americans and Latinos in one comment, arguing that while there could be “unforeseen negative consequences” to such a plan, “the immediacy of the salvaging of White nations overrides abstract concerns, so I’d say the fight would be worthwhile.”

>Yeah goybook posting got me kicked out of med school.
Story?

I thought Jews were supposed to be intelligent?

I'd unironically advocate for his entry into the ethnostate. Before you spergs even start, even Hitler had thousands on honorary Jews serving underneath him.

>on
*of

>wanting to stop suicide by being too parasitic is a traitor
T. Brainlet Israeli

He's probably half jewish.

/ourkike/

His father is an Orthodox Jewish rabbi. Orthodox Jews don't intermarry.

gas yourself kike save us the trouble

>“actively seeking long-term professional help to deal with these issues, which must be confronted honestly and completely.”
Typical Jewish theater. They talk about right wing views like it's a condition that needs to be dealt with by a licensed (((psychologist)))

Attached: 1488864322017.jpg (960x732, 76K)

Sounds like your average Israeli desu

Based Jew

>Bechhofer’s statement went on to denounce bigotry and violence and said he is “actively seeking long-term professional help to deal with these issues, which must be confronted honestly and completely

That’s good, I’m sure publically admitting you were morally wrong to strangers is a good strategy.

Google "facebook medical school free speech"

>2pbp

To bad he is still one of you, you are still getting the gas either you like it or not kike.

>Bechhofer’s statement went on to denounce bigotry and violence and said he is “actively seeking long-term professional help to deal with these issues, which must be confronted honestly and completely.”
Well what did the kike mean by this?

>That’s good, I’m sure publically admitting you were morally wrong to strangers is a good strategy.
Wasn't there a good green text about this? Either way, easier said than done, this guy's entire world came tumbling down and his own people will be the most hostile to him. I don't blame him.
Ayy remember you, how's the lawsuit coming? I'm trying to go to medschool in the future as a white male, wish me luck.

WEll you probably met them before... Probably playing ((fellow whites))

Attached: bzb544ieobt01.jpg (1024x791, 111K)

oh no, he can just move to Israel and keep going.

If majority of jews were like good doctor, there wouldn't be JQ. Unfortunately most of merchants are like pic related.

Attached: i-think-there-is-a-resurgence-of-anti-semitism-because-at-17444336.png (500x515, 120K)

Open boarders for israel.

He's a loyalist to White civilization and therefore one of ours if only in purpose.

He shouldn't have apologized. But he's under a lot of pressure.
>Ayy remember you, how's the lawsuit coming? I'm trying to go to medschool in the future as a white male, wish me luck.
I would say try being a (((fellow white male))) but it didn't work for Dov. Lawsuit is moving along, finally.

Good luck with applications.

That really fucking sucks, but it looks like your LinkedIn lists you as having been a student for several years after the incident?

(Jew)

This.

NEVER APOLOGIZE
Once they’ve declared someone persona non grata they only keep them alive as a warning, encouraging further humiliation and self flagellation. Once you’ve become their enemy, wear your to the death Opposition on your sleeve, like a party armband.

/ourjew/
Nah, he'd be the first to point out the dangers of making too many exceptions. He might be fine, but his kids, there's no guarantee there.

t. 25% kike

You fucking piece of shit. If only you knew what you're actually doing.

>Good luck with applications.
Thanks, I'm only in my second year (vet) and have a 4.0 so far but I don't expect to get in. Even one of my professors told me
>I don't know how to say this, but they're looking for diversity
Good luck in court, important case for all of us

It could be a tentative citizenship with a generational probation period.

What do you mean?

Also, there are many Jews in Lithuania, they literally helped you guys recover from communism.

Attached: lithuanianjewry.png (1024x984, 908K)

New Mexico?

It's complicated.

חבל שאתה דביל.

>alleged murder
It was a heart attack resulting from a car accident caused by the protesters blocking the road, manslaughter at worst.

>stupid enough to reveal his full power level on Kikebook
>stupid enough to use HIS REAL NAME on white nationalist forums

WTF? I thought kikes were supposed to be smart?

Attached: one-disgusted-looking-shocked-or-surprised-african-american-guy-closeup-BRA7X5.jpg (1300x884, 82K)

Based.

More and more Jews are joining fascism. Our propaganda is ripping apart their multiculturalism and globalism.

Soon, zionism and white supremacy will be one and the same.

Tell me that I'm wrong, I dare you.

>jew is pretending to be white again

yeah, total dumbass. running your mouth on normiebook? lel

hope he moves to Israel.

Here I am with a 3.5 or some shit trying to get a meme degree in engineering.
I hope the """diversity""" doesn't finish me off.

I was thinking about a more limited system somewhat similar to this. It wouldn't deal with full-blooded Jews, though. They'd be so rare as to not be an issue, and the few which did exist could probably do better under a separate classification, like permanent residency and citizenship privileges, but still legally a foreigner barred from intermarriage. I doubt any nationalist would want to create more mutts.

But all of this is an edge case--if we got an ethnostate, that alone would be the achievement of a millennium.

Maybe it's me, maybe it's not, maybe I'm lying.
Diversity does count but there's been a bit of a switch as too many diverse applicants can't pass boards.

I can't trust a jew who supports communism or zionism. I am my self a part Jewish (12%) and I am more then happy to say Israel is a fucked up country, the government is a mafia, Zionism is dog shit, communism is poison, the banks are run by Jewish gangsters, as is hollywood, the news, and all of these things can be true with out hating all Jewish people.

>Jewish
>White Nationalist
What Jewish bullshit is this?

You look alright user

HaHa this fucker is going to lose his license. What a moron.

most countries are fucked, this does not the negate the ideas of nationalisms

We da jewish elite nao

Zionism is not nationalism, its religious ethno supremacists theology.

A good or a bad switch?

>let me tell you about ideology

kys for real yo

I support Israels right to exist, that is not the same as supporting zionism

Do you kikes admit that when a white perish goes along with whatever horseshit you vile creatures are peddling they’re a traitor to their own people?

Nice. Wish you were my doctor.

Good switch. White males with good qualifications can get in easier now, as opposed to before where they only took the best ones.

Yes he will. Do you think a medical board is going to ok him working on minorities? That doesnt even take into account what this will do to his malpractice insurance

Of which they were the leaders

You don't lose your license for being a racist on the internet. He may get dismissed from his residency program though.

The head of the medical board in my state had to resign because when he was on call and one of his patients was giving birth, he didn't come to bedside because he was busy in bed with another patient. He didn't lose his license.

You lose your license for gross malpractice or malfeasance, not for being a jerk.

literally /ourkike/

feelsgoodman

Some jews, like him or me, know that race exists for a reason, fuck race intermarriage and fuck liberals.

I just realized that Orthodox Jews practice endogamy and it's part of their religion.

Would he be in as much trouble for complaining about Jews marrying non-Jews?

I support white people having countries in which they are permanent majorities and respect european contributions to humanity
that's not the same as supporting WN. but it's a meaningless distinction without a difference

Attached: jewish mitossis.jpg (498x367, 88K)

The most stupid thing that natsoc goys think is the HiveMind myth.

ou.org/torah/parsha/rabbi-weinreb-on-parsha/rabbi-weinrebs-parsha-column-korach-two-jews-three-opinions/

>actively seeking long-term professional help
Chuckled unironically.

that's ok. He is going to get it. He is not alone.

Here, I have a prescription for you.

t. Doctor

Attached: ZyklonB.jpg (886x945, 97K)

All kikes must die. It's the only way to be sure

in case no one noticed the new thing jews are doing all together now is "identifying as white"

it really is ink in the water, you can see how they are present literally everywhere all controlled by the same central authority

suddenly all jews identify as white and always did. SUDDENLY.

reflect on the depth of this psyop news story

>LE JEW IDENTIFY AS WHITE NATIONALIST MEME
learn to recognize this one

they are really fucking scared now, really. It's almost time for us crazies to rise up and attack them in the streets.

For every 100 jews there is 1 self-hating jew user.

More like 70 self-hating Jews tbqh.

He is not self hating. There is nothing self hating in wanting to purge the scum from our midst. It’s the greatest virtue out there

Also what's up with amerijews turning against their own? First circumcision guy, now this.

only at first. and the bolshevik revolution was financed by germans.

It was financed by American Jews.

It is a well-known fact that the Bolsheviks were and are financed by Jewish interests in the West.

At a Bolshevik celebration rally in New York’s Carnegie Hall on the night of 23 March 1917, a telegram of support from Jacob Schiff of Kuhn, Loeb & Co. was read out. The telegram was reprinted in the next morning’s New York Times. Schiff later tried to deny his involvement, but thirty years later his grandson John admitted in the New York Journal-American (3 February 1949) that the old man had sunk twenty million dollars into the Bolshevik cause.

Another Western bankers who poured funds into Bolshevik Russia was Olaf Ashberg of the Stockholm Nia Banken. He remained the Soviets’ paymaster until the late 1940s. The London Evening Standard of 6 September 1948 reported a visit by Ashberg to Switzerland “for secret meetings with Swiss government officials and banking executives. Diplomatic circles describe Mr. Ashberg as the ‘Soviet banker’ who advanced large sums to Lenin and Trotsky in 1917. At the time of the revolution, Mr. Ashberg gave Trotsky money to form and equip the first unit of the Red Army.”

>in case no one noticed the new thing jews are doing all together now is "identifying as white"
>new
They always do that when it's convenient.

Attached: fellow whites compilation.png (4104x3080, 2.57M)

that's nice. and now back to reality:
reformation.org/wall-st-bolshevik-ch3.html

dw.com/en/how-germany-got-the-russian-revolution-off-the-ground/a-41195312

>Ashkenazi Jews (European Jews) are not white
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You can be catholic and be white
You can be protestant and be white
You can be buddhist and be white
And you can be jewish and be white.

Religion is usually racially correlated.

they're starting to own it and promote it though
In the last few weeks I have seen many people claiming to be jewish and ~white nationalist, this was almost unheard of before

this is a 'psyop'. They're probably digging through mass surveillance data to find "based jews" to throw under the bus and publicize so they can more easily infiltrate some of the newer more potent movements that have sprung up this year

that graphic you posted is probably their main motivation.

We'll take him as long as he denounces his denunciation. Free yourself, Dov! Speak your truth!

Reality:
Jews in America and abroad financed Bolshevism.

citation needed

Whites not becoming a minority nationalism would be a good ideology for America

Most Jews are a mix of European and Asian, more so than other Europeans

Fuck you, I will not be killed for the degeneracy of those unrelated to me.

this is why I say I only trusts Jews, who admit Zionism is bullshit, and Communism is pure garbage. I'm totally cool with you wanting to have a nation but if you think you are gods chosen people to rule over all others. Get fucked. I recently found out I am part Jewish, but its too small for me to be really loud about how fucked up Zionism, and the Zionist mafia who run Isreal, hollywood, the banks, the news and most of the DC politicians are.