World Peace...is it possible /pol??

Seriously if it's going to start it has to be here. We cannot continue on this path. We as a collective have the power to begin it. Right here right now. Be constructive instead of deconstructive. Be love instead of hate. Be together instead of apart. Fuck I'm going to get burned here but it's worth the risk. Just as the risk Trump is taking that many don't see. Imagine the possibilities if we all just worked together the possibilities are literally fathomless.

What do?

Attached: world_peace_sign_500.png (500x496, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ui3qbhb-mM
thetrumpet.com/12058-who-were-the-druids
phoenicia.org/britmines.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1b0.jpg (680x499, 46K)

No.

Attached: oswald-spengler-the-question-of-whether-world-peace-will-quote-on-storemypic-6b809.png (600x600, 56K)

Attached: 1526741323034.png (470x363, 321K)

Lol world peace is actually on the way... It just doesn't look like what people expect it to look like.

Attached: shillwatch.gif (267x200, 366K)

Were one of the few generations of young men whom arent drafted

% of conflicts solved with diplomacy instead of violence has been increasing steadily for decades as well.

We're at a benchmark right now where some rocks are starting to get turned over. Under we will find horror and shame.

It's necessary for future peace, to avoid making certain mistakes some things will have to get some light shined upon it.

Attached: Schiffhitsthefan.jpg (750x420, 66K)

No, world peace is not possible. For the same reason that peace in a society is not possible. There will always be psychopaths and assholes, they will always manage to get into power, and they will always manage to start wars.

Remember the hippies of the 1960s? They started communes that ALL fell apart a year or two later. One ex hippie said that was due to the fact that in every group, there's going to be stronger individuals and weaker ones. When everybody is "equal", the stronger ones tend to impose their will on the others. This may sometimes even just be due to the fact that some people are tedious to argue with. Anyway, those that are tedious overrule the others, and the others start resenting it, and later the whole group just falls apart.

With democracies, you basically have the same effect, BUT you get to vote another asshole into the presiding chair every 4 years.

Attached: 1530768735011.jpg (512x384, 30K)

Okay hypothetical question then. No limits. What would it take?

there was a world without israel and it wasn't any better

threr wasn't a world without jews, however

You have a good point user. Maybe we should start with The psycopaths and assholes?

This is not true. The world today and in 1910 does not function or look the same way.

Psychopaths can't hide in the light. Communication is the light.

When everybody talks to everybody there can be no secrets and this is why the good old psychos can't function. Watch it happen.

We haven’t even been given a chance. Everything has been controlled by the elite. Once puppet strings are cut peace will be a no brainer

A psychopath is not necessarily a murderer or someone who is always angry etc. A psychopath is someone who does not care for or empathise with other people. He manipulates them to get his will. These people are all around us, and the ones that aren't outright violent don't have to hide.

only if you involve heavy neuroscience to select the best brains for this to happen and eliminate the defect genes through eugenics

Exactly.

The puppet master loves the dark... They are absolutely dependant on it. And they are already being snuffed behind the scenes.

This is a time to be alive.

I'm "half" on /pols side consider me in the middle. Seriously what would it take with no deaths. This board has some of the highest IQ individuals (in the world) hanging out, shitposting, wasting their time. What's say we turn that IQ power into something? I'm one of you I really am but also am feeling like you need direction. Do you have a leader?

Yea duh I know... Do you know how a psychopath reacts to light and truth?

They will turn coat and pretend to be on the right side. However, their dirty laundry is out for public viewing. They are not all serial killers but all of them carry inappropriate behaviour which is being shown to the world.

They can't hide anymore.

What do you think?

Attached: 328483929840230984098243.png (1139x866, 718K)

Exactly. No leader. That's the power of Jow Forums.
Would a world without leaders be catastrophic and dysfunctional? Or would it be the solution?

Go look at Somalia. I don't think they have a leader.

I think it is possible krautbro. I really do. All it takes is one to start.

It's going to be the solution.

Draconian hierarchy is a system of domination based on kings and plebs.

A simplified example would be to compare two groups of three people each. One group has a bully and two slaves, the other has three friends working together.

They you can expand those systems infinitely and compare them. We live in the former example atm.

Attached: yeanoyea.jpg (222x277, 16K)

Do they need help? What can we do without military intervention to help? This is serious. I'm starting the movement. Fix it. Put up or shutup. There has to be a fucking way.

Root out corruption is needed to be done first. If you don't do that you can't aid their infrastructure etc for their nation and people to flourish.

Problem is corruption isn't contained nationally, it's globally and knows no boarders.

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ui3qbhb-mM

Attached: devilfrog.jpg (470x595, 44K)

Okay I'm just the base. Step on me if you need to. I'm okay with it. Let's start with Somalia. Seriously. Fuck all this other shit. Somalis need a good life too right? Right? You want to stop people wanting to leave their countries for another country make their country as good to live in as yours. The solution is here Jow Forums. This goes bigger than the divides. There's real fucking power here. Significant and consequential. We are an entity that's so large and so strong we literally could do anything. Let's start with good. That's how you fight evil right?

Start there. Expose the real corruption. Force them to arrest the corrupt.

They are already exposing the pedos... This is a good current step.

Agreed. However I'm talking world peace and harmony. No more war. No more death. It will happen one day. Once resources no longer need to be fought over. Someone here knows. There's a way there's always a way.

There will just end up a new elite. It may be peaceful for a time but that time always ends. Humanity is violent and it had to be to reach the top. The violence is not going to go away.

It all hinges around consciousness. Why is it diffuse, rather than one? If you are serious about this then I will tell you that there is a key to unlocking this question. But first -- do you believe in evil? Do you know how consciousness splinters?

In time, there needs to be a critical mass of people understanding what I am posing here. That time is not quite yet.

IF we had this conversation in the 50's I'd agree with you, but not today. Their methods are exposed and dismantled whether they go to jail or not. Their successor can't use the same methods without outing themselves to be the same.

It's method banning for psychos pretty much. And their toolkit is not infinite.

Attached: dragonpepe.jpg (225x225, 15K)

I now all about it friendo.

Fear causes division and separation. The solution is in unity. Division in family, black vs white, woman vs man.

All these are tricks to keep us in misery in them in control.

The light will literally purge them.

Yes. So how do we prevent the conciousness from splintering? No drugs no shock therapy. Outside the box. If you prevent the splintering before it even begins then that's considered a success right?

Only if it gets picked up by Anthony Cumia or Sam learns to attract media attention through extreme Sacha Baron Cohen like antics.

It just means the next set learn from their mistakes. Like ensuring a Thai lady boy appreciation board does not gain the same traction.

Only work with yourself. This is undiscovered physics. Unity in you will transform your life and people can learn by example.

Do not demand others to change. Change your self, literally be the change you want to see in the world.

We're all being forced down this pipe one way or another. And in ways you wont expect as well.

Like I said their toolkit for control is specific. They don't have infinite ways to do this. And none of their tricks work with transparency.

Look at the hollywood pedos. More is coming most likely.

But light sounds biblical. I am by no means taking that off that table but it has to be tangible and real. There is a path to world peace and after hanging out here for a long while I think and believe it starts here. Theres a link there's a piece of the puzzle. It's what all of you are here searching for. It's probably what I'm here searching for. The diversity that actually exists on Jow Forums is our strength. That strength needs to be leveraged not for power but for harmony.

I think he's referring to our dual natures and how we excuse our own immoral behavior. In the same way trauma is supposedly able to create split personalities, betraying our own morality forces us to develop a second "me" that's permitted to act badly. You fix this by creating congruence between your moral beliefs and actions and recognizing your past sins.

Serious case of drug induced messiah complex?
Nigga you're schizophrenic.

Tangible and real? The greatest story ever told is Dark vs Light, good vs evil.

Look at all your children movies. Look at pretty much every work of fiction / art that you have enjoyed in your life.

Good vs Evil is the oldest concept we have.

Also this isn't about worshipping a religion... Only worship yourself and the light that is within. Learn the concept and practice it, you will notice results fast. That will make it real for you I promise.

Nah it's just you that is a dumb teenager.

edgyyyyy

let's not account for the drastic improvement in standard of living (worldwide), the lower crime rates, and the marvels of modern science and medicine

war is a fact, war is also a desire

peace is a fact, peace is also a desire

it's up to people to choose. the only thing we learn through history is that people choose war, but they also can choose peace. utterly ridiculous to say otherwise. maybe "choose" is putting too much agency in it, and i doubt we will see the irradication of war soon....but like, we aren't stuck in an infinite loop. things are moving forward, things don't have to be the same.

like even war nowadays isn't as bad as it used to be.

>history has never paid heed to human desires and ideals
????

history is shaped by desire and ideals. if anything, that quote makes a fetish out of war, but doesn't even go full edginess, which would be that humans desire and want war as an ideal, too (see Jow Forums see any radical group)

honestly, 0/10

the only thing worse than cynicism is retarded cynicism

like u cant even do edgy right

Nigga you on some Luciferian shit. You made it sound like you were a Perennialist before, and now you go all "worship yourself".

But it's a concept. Nothing more nothing less. You said it yourself. Back to Somalia. Anons I know you have the power. Let me put it this way. If Jow Forums did fix Somalia would that result in legitimacy and recognizance?

Yes. Through love. Love yourself.

If you love yourself you will not harm another person.

I am not talking about selfishness or worshipping ego. Ego is of fear.

shhhh let people warmonger, it gives them meaning

(no one wants war as much as they think they do)

none of us retards would do well. most of us are shut-ins in time of peace, but then motherfuckers on this board think they're gonna alpha up during the apocalypse? my god, the delusion and the edginess in this thread.

god bless you for liking peace, user

>equates social hierarchies with war

i get what you're saying, but I'd settle for cultural conflict so long as no one has to get fucking stabbed repeatedly

by the way, the whole "psychopaths rule the world" thing is kinda retarded.

people in power have to make ruthless decisions, doesn't mean they are true psycho's.

true psychos are rare and they have to constantly shift groups of people because they can't hide well. and they aren't all powerful, a lot of people see through it. so they have to prey on the vulnerable.

i agree with the user who said that communication makes it a lot harder for psychos to thrive

Nope. Fix it. Together. It's the only way. We are all stuck on this tiny tiny little fucking marble hurtling through space. Together. C'mon Jow Forums I expect more. Not better, but more. Give me one real tangible solution. A starting point.

pipe dream user there never has been and never will be in any species of animal its just how life goes get used to it and learn to deal

World peace = white power.

uhh...maybe we should realize that us as western folk---despite all our seemingly irreconciliable differences----have more in common and more shared interests, so we shouldn't actively work for the demise of our fellow countrymen, despite disagreements

because foreign countries aren't gonna be like, "oh don't fuck with the west, theyre going through shit right now, people are fighting a lot"

they are just gonna be happy and then fuck us over in our weakened state.

so part of the trick to avoiding war is avoiding infighting, probably----not making yourself a vulnerable target, because then people almost have to fuck with you.

by being strong, by being cohesive, we can better ensure peace

Its you who is a faggy miracle believing teenager

I don't care who you are. That's constructive. Which is the start. It's correct. But what if it went further and we no longer had to be worried about getting fucked over by other countries while we exist in a weakened state. Include them.

The reason lefty communes fall apart is because they let in sociopaths, drug dealers and other devients that do nothing but shit up the place and blame everyone else.

Regular society is constantly moving these defective wastes of air around so people don't kill them/rebel against authority

not really possible, however things could settle down a bit if.... gass israel/mossad and uk leadership, stop aid to africa for 20 years and let them eat each other till their numbers are down, strengthen western armies to keep china at bay. promote nationalism until snakes inside of western government have been taken out. penilizise world wide corporations that use cheap china labour instead of local labour. support smaller home grown bussiness with less red tap start up, enforce laws no two tiered justice depending on race, sex, or whatever you say you hump. cruicify rothchilds and other globalists.

sorry not so much UK (still needs an arse kicking) but UN leadership

>they can't hide well, they aren't all powerful
Are you shittin' me? You are exactly spreading the disinfo that psychopaths love.

Also, secondary psychopathy is a thing, it is what causes all authoritarian regime to rev up the body counts and erect gulags by the hundreds. They might not be born that way, but they're still psychopaths.

>they're not all-powerfull
Hahaha you're an amusing fellow.

Attached: roths-759x500.png (720x340, 346K)

There will be world peace but will there be galaxy peace?

World Peace was cancelled two years ago.

''World peace'' is a stupid meme complete idiots came up with because they had too much free time on their hands, and they were cuddled all their lives.
It's nonsense. You're just taking two words, mashing them together and showing them to people going ''see these two words? look at the two words I put together!'' Just fuck off, retard.

World peace is not possible with niggers and kikes living.

Yeah it will happen. Its called the new world order. Then the antichrist will rule it when he is revealed. Then the Lord will come in all His glory and destroy it along with everyone that adhered to it and denied the Lord.
Its inevitable. Its coming.

Attached: salvation.png (592x445, 719K)

Enough of your middle eastern Jew garbage religious bullshit.

Will you run away if i preach the bible to you in the subway ?
No wonder
>For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
You can't run from the truth forever , Ed. Be recompensed !
Also
>Jew
With capital J . Begone circumsized in flesh but not in heart.
>For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

It's sad that you took on the jew religion from the middle east and forgot about your ancestors European beliefs.

No.

Attached: Heidecker.jpg (1080x1440, 437K)

Well everyone has a choice.
I choose to obey and worship the living God and you're about me forgetting to do orgies and worship lesser beings - beats , animals , trees etc.
I worship God who i can call and talk to , who can get things done for me rather than just a piece of wood or some beast or the sun.
Its sad now , but it will be pleasant for eternity. While you are on the exact opposite of little pleasure now and damnation for eternity.
Works like a good diet if you think about it.

Too late. World Peace was cancelled by Adult Swim. Google it.

I agree.
Kill all the africans, middle-easterners, any ethnicity tainted by the ottoman turks, any blacks, native Americans, and aboriginals, and Hispanics
the worlds problems would be solved in a matter of seconds if there are only whites, chinks, poos and japs
could give the native Americans a pass though, they're not that bad if they don't through a sjw hissy fit

You are talking to thin air, sorry to inform you. At least thin air exists though, unlike your foreskinless non-existent middle eastern god. Africans believe in the same fake god and many die of starvation and AIDs everyday, some good praying did for them!

it's true though
psychopaths only think about themselves and their behaviour clearly exposes them for anyone who pays attention to it
the thing is that everyone of us has psychopathic tendencies, they might even be necessary for political power

there is no world peace without death
it's why it's never been achieved, because there will always be some nation led by a weakling who doesn't want to make the necessary sacrifices

You can always become a jew-id. Like your Phoenician ancestors who also created judaism.
thetrumpet.com/12058-who-were-the-druids

>muh ancestors beliefs
what were they senpai? they've been dead for so long
dead culture can not be brought back to life.
Christianity is a mix of old European paganist practices with the salvation of christ
Africans need to make their own blend of their own paganist rituals with the salvation of christ, and praying does not save a man in this world you idiot
never heard the story of the guy stuck in a flood not accepting help because the Lord would protect him? He died, because the Lord helps those who help themselves.
jewish muh pagan cucks like you are why the traditional west is pretty much dead

World peace is possible when there is no freedom

My ancestors are not middle eastern, they are northwestern european.

You are still living under the delusion that you and yours have only ever used violence and oppression against evil. That is why we can't live together

The world is literally more peaceful than it has ever been.

"The Lord helps those who help themselves" in other words you get shit done yourself without the help of some foreskinless non-existent god made up by jews in the desert.

>necessary for politics
That is a certainty, makes you wonder (((who))) convinces us that politicians are so wonderful and necessary. That we shouldn't revolt even in the face of slavery, because after all, we have the vote!

Also, everyone is a potential secondary psychopath, but if that actually manifests, it means your emotions are suppressed. Often this is the result of abuse by other psychopaths, who through these means get psychological offspring that perpetuate the problem.

Attached: WOEIH-109-07.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

yes as soon as space jews make themselves known. then we crusade

Attached: 0465038643680.jpg (224x225, 10K)

The prize of existence is eternal warfare

only if you kill all jews

is it even desirable?
purges must occur soon or we will be flooded with niggers and return to the jungle.

Attached: IMG_20180408_101507.png (882x709, 60K)

Let them die. The soul which you don't even believe in belongs to God and it goes to God when the flesh dies. You're so entrenched in your miserable fleshly life that its everything that matters to you because you're nothing more than a carnal beast.
I know exactly who im talking to and how you're not even involved in the conversation. You're merely a vessel for spirits to inhabit but you don't belong to God because you deny Him so all the vile and detestable evil spirits inhabit you feeble vessel.
>Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
>Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Im talking to the spirit of Satan that cannot be converted but it lives inside of you , you who can be converted but you have no power over Satan through the blood of Christ so you're hurled to the back , you're not in control of your own flesh. You're a 2nd hand person , Satans little whore.
Have fun whoring for a little more.

phoenicia.org/britmines.html
I was just guessing, if you're not descended from nobility indeed you're more likely of Germanic/Celtic origin. But even your pagan culture is more Med than anything else.

>name fagging
>jewish talk about foreskins
you get to keep those britbong
just because the jews and the Puritans are retarded doesn't mean we all need to cut it off
>non-existent
sure thing buddy, we all have to pay the price for our choices and beliefs
God does enot, help you in the material world, because that would prove God making the concept of 'belief' void.
You need to believe God exists, that is, you need to make your own free choice in believing in God. There is absolutely no material reason why we should have this thing called free will, either it's an illusion and we are stuck in how we behave and there is absolutely no possibility for us to change our genetics and the influence of the environment upon those genetics so we could never possibly behave differently than we do now, meaning we are just machines waiting untill we die. Or God exists and grants us free will and we can choose to life by it. Both are possible, but only one is feasible in a society consisting not of machine but of humans. Either we conclude that we are all machines and things go as they logically go and there is absolutely no possible way for any of us to change the course of the future, or each and everyone of us has the capability to become caesar.

what's wrong with becoming the abuser? in that case more power has been gained and some others fear you, how is this bad?

Jews are retarded but yet you worship their god as a white dutchman? Strange.
Yeah, I know we need to have faith, because there's not a shred of proof that the jew god exists. You just believe it for the sake of it, because its what you've been taught to do. No different to a Muslim in Saudi Arabia.

ZZzzzzz you're Bulgarian, barely even white. Just another untermensch idiot, I expect nothing less. Only when a dutchman has your views does it worry me.

>Be love instead of hate. Be together instead of apart.
Hey reddit, do you speak in 12 y.o. girl facebook statuses in real life too?

At least our capital isn't conquered with a muslim ruler on top.
Have fun having ur asshole stretched by numerous mudslime niggers ubermensch inbred islan dweller.

Attached: carrera.jpg (301x299, 20K)

the jews have betrayed their god, have you not read scripture? they are the synagoge of satan.
>jew
>jew
>jew
are you a jew? because you keep calling the Lord our God jewish, even though he clearly wasn't and has pushed himself away from the Jewish tricks.

I rather some shit hole city hundreds of miles away be run by a sand nigger than genetically be myself some untermenschen from the borders of Turkey.