Strongly considering going into the military in order to further my education and career in EMS

Strongly considering going into the military in order to further my education and career in EMS.

Nothing like free education from uncle sam, all i have to do is be willing to kill. Is war with Iran inevitable?

Thoughts Jow Forums?

Attached: themil.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

Don't do it. You're smarter than that.

Just be something else than infantry like mechanic or else

I was a Navy corpsman. Fun job. Didn't make rank, though. Maybe you'll have better luck. Cheers!

Don't.

If EMS is your thing become a medic or corpsman. You'll be saving lives as opposed to taking them.

Attached: images (15).jpg (476x309, 20K)

women shouldn't be in the military

Attached: war.jpg (640x544, 68K)

paid education is a scam in the days of google and the internet

good one m8

not when literally every public/private EMS employer requires multiple certifications.

I doubt i can learn how to treat a gunshot wound more than half assed on the internet.

>all these “don’ts”
DO. Not only will you get the education you want, the best thing is the discipline and shit you’ll get. For instance people suck Jordan “clean your penis” Peterson’s dick, but after the military, you will be carved out of stone, cleanest room you can have, your mind will be like clockwork, and you will have strong self-confidence. You won’t whisper like a cuck when you’re making small talk to strangers, you will be loud and confident.

Joining the military is the best thing for soi boy modern “men”.

>be willing to kill.
>be willing to die.

Here is how the world can fight #israel. Israel is a very rich nation & they love to travel. We the working class can make their visit to "OUR NATION" as painful as possible. Canceled flights, slow taxi's, the worst & dirtiest rooms, the worst meats & the worst wine. Think the movie 'fight club' Get the idea! #ComeAgain

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 2.38.59 AM.png (586x421, 155K)

Marine Corps infantry or youre a fucking pussy

If you want sure, just be prepared to be sent off to war at any time and be killed.

Well I don't know but I been told

Google and Internet cannot provide you the labs and equipments used to learn things properly. They don't give you a valid certification either. Last time I checked, reading wikipedia and watching youtube videos on how surgery works doesn't make you a surgeon.

Sure, you might argue that google is good enough for shit degrees like history or gender studies, but when it comes to actual useful degrees, which require you to use expensive lab equipments, internships and advanced knowledge, you quickly realise how inadequate google becomes. There are a lot of information even as undergraduates which cannot be found in textbooks or on the internet, and this becomes especially true for graduate studies.

>EMS
Take your EMT and get out, don't be a glory hound faggot
If you're really a gung-ho retard join a local militia, fighting for anything but your state/county is silly

Go Officer.

If you can do ANYTHING other than be retarded cannon fodder got ROTC and become an officer.

>become an officer and be at the mercy of retarded niggers and their degenerate behavior
youre a fucking idiot

Not everyone is retarded.

Do it, but go Navy. No blood on your hands, mainly just transportation, but youtube some docs on life on US aircraft carriers and so on. it actually seems like a fairly comfy existence, considering it is the military after all

I would recommend going as a CT in the Navy, collections specifically if you can. Or airforce intelligence. Those will get you the best clearance and lots of open doors in the private sector.

If you have a TS/sci clearance and work in spook land you can be enlisted and tell non intel officers to get fucked.

i did 4 as a machine gunner and 5 as intel analyst in the Marine Corps and was recruited by the NGA and DIA before my last contract was over. i turned them down because my exwife didnt want to live in virginia. before swallowing the redpill i used to kick myself in the ass everyday for not taking those jobs.

so far im thinking army for the extra firearms training.

Best to learn to kill commies if RED CORTEZ starts anything.