What would Batman/Bruce Wayne make of the current political climate?

What would Batman/Bruce Wayne make of the current political climate?

Attached: 1536474-icon_super-9922.jpg (320x320, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_White_Knight
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman_Incorporated
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably be all over pizza-gate. Batman does what the law can't so You'd assume he'd be going after them.

>What would Batman/Bruce Wayne make of the current political climate?
Nothing. Because it's a jewish cartoon character. How old are you?

why did you say martha?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Did you see the white knight comics. It's basically the Joker leading black lives matter and everyone hates batman now because uses excessive force. kek

He would tell plebbutt comicboys to fuck off to the following place

Jesus fuck. Source?

He probably caused it, Batman fanboys dont know that the waynes are skull and bones.

He defends Gotham, a cesspit of corruption and degeneracy, from people like Al-Ghul who want to burn it down. Take a guess.

Definitely a right wing figure. He'd probably keep his beliefs somewhat veiled like Peter Thiel or Elon Musk.

The left would absolutely hate him.

He would support Trump and help him fight the deep state.

What's that comic were old Batman goes nuts and just starts killing everyone? That's probably what he'd be doing right now.

this

Attached: bane spurdo.png (680x495, 182K)

>detective work in progress

Attached: Bats.jpg (1080x965, 151K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_White_Knight

I will grab a screen shot

He's a capitalist, and believes in vigilante justice. So I assume he'd be hunting down the DNC, one by one, until the truth is revealed.

Attached: Batmangetingblacked.png (655x1165, 607K)

R'as and Vandal Savage have such great visions for he world, fuck the Justice League. Also Vandal worked with uncle Adolf too, absolutely /ourguy/

>Bruce Wayne was born on May 27, 1939
>He was born to a rich family
>His parents murdered by a criminal with a gun

He would be a boomer and a strong supporter of gun control until he faced a situation where disarming normal people partially put him at fault for their deaths if he weren't there to save them, or if the rampant corruption his city allowed the mob to posses guns because they adapted by taking jobs as police officers.

he'd probably love it, seeing as he's a massive cuck who makes sure criminals can keep murdering innocent people

Can't we have a thread for each of them instead of confusing the issue with two people?

batman would probably fuck you up for wrong think or an edgy tweet

Have you read Frank Millers Dark Knight Returns?
You should.
Throughout all 4 novels the city and journalists are run buy a liberal elite that do retarded things.
Robin's parents are a couple of left wing idiots who ignore their child to smoke pot and complain about the police hurting gang members.
They call batman and the police fascists the entire time.

Not to mention jokers state sanctioned psychoatrist is some ultra jewish freudian psychobabbler who stupidly trusts that joker is reformed and constantly says batman is the REAL psycho with bullshit psychology

>city plagued by supercriminals who break out of prison and kill more people ad infinitum
>still refuse to just kill them because of principles

what a fag

>probably be all over pizza-gate
That's his turf

Attached: DC Really makes you think doesn't it.webm (720x480, 2.22M)

There's what we know Batman would do...and what SJW-leaning DC would make him do.

WHEN WILL THEY STOP RUINING EVERYTHING I LIKE? I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE

Attached: 1532593666203.png (504x538, 146K)

I haven't watched this in years but holy shit, he's right. How'd they get away with airing this?

I couldn't finish the comic.

I closed the book when Batman's dark family secret is that his family were nazi's.
The entire comic was so fucking wrong.

The conservatives would hate batman, and the only leftists that would hate batman are these new SJW's that must hate on everything, normal liberals and libertarians would love him.

Wow, is The Question dare I say, /ourguy/?

Attached: consTheoPepe.jpg (864x864, 166K)

We're not all nazis, and you shouldn't be either.

He’d be president

>The question is Jow Forums

> DC Comics
Apologize for being white and male and give his money in reparation. Possibly turn female and/or black.

Yeah, but what about Green Hornet?

>carries a german pistol.
>pistol literally shoots gas.
>gassed the kike dressed in a fake "nazi" costume.
>painted "V" for victory over Adolf's face for good luck.
>real german soldiers coming over to congratulate him.
>"fucking based, user".
>asks if he wants to head over to "Berlin Haus" to sing songs of victory and have a bierstiefel of locally made german beer.

Attached: GH_comics_13.jpg (975x1389, 173K)

>implying that "skull and bones" shadow rip-off man has a clue
>Not realizing that:
"The Shadow Knows"

both the Shadow and Black Bat make "le batman" look like the shill that his is.

Attached: CI4196_1024x1024.jpg (500x707, 72K)

My guess is the scene doesn't involve enough major characters with huge fan bases to be concerned about.

is it possible, that dare I say, we should become batman

Are you proposing to open up a franchise?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman_Incorporated