Thank you to Michael Cohen for redeeming yourself and confirming collusion did occur

Thank you to Michael Cohen for redeeming yourself and confirming collusion did occur.

It's over.

Attached: 1532285989636.jpg (618x455, 62K)

LOL. So far the only thing Cohen has revealed is that he is a Jew. It was not a surprising revelation.

Attached: shareblue.jpg (1120x1120, 177K)

Cohen doesn't have any proof but he can testify in the court room, says our local news papers.

An another nothinburger

>simply said there was Russian collusion

I do wonder if that could be the 800k killary received from them

Said an increasingly worried man. At this rate he may be acclaimed next election.

Attached: 79ce69e75.jpg (600x315, 29K)

>impeach!
>Pence for President!
Gay reeducation camps, when?

Would Trump colluding with Russia actually bother anyone?

Let's hope so, MAGA

Worthless post. Sage

Nope. Our goal is the complete extermination of all leftists. Any and all methods of accomplishing this are OK. We want them dead. When the fake news is blasting headlines about all of the leftists being sent to death camps, I will support him even more.

Attached: It's never over.jpg (200x314, 15K)

Attached: Cop Loving Lady.jpg (630x354, 77K)

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

(((Cohen))) is a jew?! Well holy fucking shit.

Have a cry

Weak pasta. Get something new, sharecuck.

Lol. Someone post the red version

Fuck, they really are behind everything...

Amen.

>Cohen doesn't have any proof but he can testify in the court room, says our local news papers.
There are tapes, Snownigger.

In fact, the tapes are what convinced Cohen to flip.

>says collusion occurred
collusion occurred

Nou de best part?

Did is de year Spurdo wins fugging everythin

No.

Ebib.

I mean EBBERITIN.

BENIS will attack VAGINA, kill BEPIS, and leave the fugg out of vagina

Den spuerder will have Bemis and Vice Bemis fugged by Bagina.

Then President Spur do spade (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) declares benis in Bagina right before the big fuggin spurdo wave in November.

Dont forget Bagina

He is do somedin very sdupid or FUGG MY SHID UP

Are you benis in bagnina?

EBIN

DUH

President Spurdo sparde. Sputdo supermajority. Lefdists on suicide wadch

Like EBIN FUGG

We're liderally going to be draggin Bagina into SHITPOST camps this time next year. We'll liderally be giving their big BENIS to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whadever de fug we want and there's exactly FUGGG ALL BAGINA cunts can do about it.

Congrats, FUGGED LEFD

You beat your BENIS and thrust your little PERKELE thinking you'd won the entire world when BENIS BEAT BAGINA

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "FUGGED IN THE ELECTION" BLINTON is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no BENIS, no BAGINA, and no more regressive LEFDISD standing in our way.

$800K? She received $400M.