War in Ukraine

Can someone redpill me on the situation in Ukraine?

Attached: Ukraine.png (1000x728, 81K)

Novorussiya is /our guys/, Crimea was annex via referendum and retarded ukra*nes refuse to give up.

Jews trying to get Ukraine to join Nato

Gee i wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: e61840393851f1f1581dad7a116ae530.png (606x1024, 824K)

>kebab

South Tatarstan getting BTFO by a bunch of drunk commies, embarrassing tbqhwyf

I gotta ask another question
Why would anyone side with a bunch of Russian made seperatists trying to take some land?

you wanted the redpill didn't you?

>russian minority in ukraine wants to join russia.
>russia only wanted crimea
>rest is now frozen conflict because ukraine is too weak to beat russian farmers.

Seems i dont agree with this shit
I know a thing or two about Orthodox seperatists

are you a bosinak muslim or serb runaway?

I dont fuck with that Bosnian Muslim,Bosnian Serb or Bosnian Catholic narrative
Im a Bosnian

Proxy war between NATO and Russia for control of strategically important land for both sides.

It's sunny here, nothing special. Sea is good.
t. 40kms from the frontline

okay buddy, keep believing in a national identity thats based off religion. sooner or later you'll be facing a similar situation as ukra*ne and I hope to god, we side with the Serbians.

I got you.
>Ukraine is in a weak state due to riots that occurred
>Russia sends first civilians into Crimea to stage protest
>Russia sends unmarked units in and basically take control quickly.
>Ukraine has weak military so it can't risk escalating into total war, not only is there army weak the riots are crippling their response time.
>Russia wants Crimea for oil/gas, you can see a map and understand that quickly enough
>Donetsk region has Oil lines, so does Lugansk, Russia sends more protesters over, talk with militias
>Arms militias, and pretends it isn't, Rebellions start up.
>Rebels have tanks, artillery, sam sites etc over night??? But no one's backing them say's Kremlin for awhile
>Mariupol has more oil lines. Russia tries to pull the same tactic, sends in protesters, Mariupol isn't dealing with the shit.
>They ask military to help, but military can't go in and kill Russian civilians, would give Russia excuse to go total war.
>Eventually some marked Russians go into Mariupol, kill police, police ask military for help, Ukraine finally sends troops in.
>Mariupol still belongs to Ukraine due to this, but basically Russia is trying to just take control of oil/gas pipelines

reminder that Jow Forums is filled with pro-russian shills so they'll always support commies over azov and other right-wing ukrainian rebels

Attached: 14958375_712267405605403_1809209582_n.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Man what the fuck did we ever do to you

Attached: 1532080755408.webm (854x480, 1.23M)

Yeah this seems more legit bascially
The Rebels are armed to the teeth,reminds me of the VRS

i don't think that there is just russian peasants ,there was even buryat tankists and captured russian soldiers

Mehmet pls.

Attached: russia.png (900x604, 183K)

>pro-russian shills
Most are just genuine burgers who believe in white noble Russia just like many believe(d) in white noble USA. Also no one roots for the losing side till it is too late, like in case of bombing Yugoslavia.

>all the hobos on the left
>all the ubermench on the right
well it's no surprise they rebel

Come on Croatia i tought we were cool
Remember Oluja?

Think you got that shit switched

Nothing is happening and nothing will happen till the elections. Elections are in early 2019, March I think.

I feel ya man,this country is pretty close to oblivion too
Our elections are in October

>kms
>education in ukraine

What the fuck post above mine says?

Ah, got it. Fuck off, nigger, I ain't following a proper English while posting on this board.

And then will you finally give up? Seriously no need to drag this on when you already know the outcome.

>know the outcome
Russia won't accept anything but defacto capitulation and entering into Russian block. People are mostly butthurt in a way LatAm is at your interventions, and the fact that Donbass didn't get a direct help hit pro-russian politics badly.
I mean, there is no reason for us to give up, what do we get?

Border between Russia and Crimea is not vey aesthetic. Kharkiv and northern Chernihiv and Sumy belong to Russia too. Ukraine also needs to give Zkarpattya province to Slovakia and southern clay to Moldova to make it pretty.

>Ukraine also needs to give Zkarpattya province to Slovakia
You are the most disgusting shill ever for bullying Hungary.

Europeans fighting Europeans

All I care about is map aesthetics. Ukraine has been bothering me for a long time. It's ugly. Zkarpattya belongs to Slovakia, laws of geometry son. Can't argue with mathematical truths.

Russia has 90% of what they wanted out of Ukraine already.

You're not going to be invaded short of an actual world war. Russia only needed crimea for national security reasons - particularly controlling the black sea and giving some control and leverage in the med and the middle east. Donbass is a smokescreen to keep ukrainians focused on shit that doesn't matter.

Russia needs crimea for the naval port, it's already annexed into their country and trying to take it back will spark an actual war, which will get Ukraine completely occupied and annexed by Russia.

>it's already annexed into their country and trying to take it back will spark an actual war, which will get Ukraine completely occupied and annexed by Russia.

God I wish that would happen.

H*hols fighting europeans*

>Crimea
Not on the table.
Point is, they will keep supporting Donbass enough to fight us no matter what and they won't make peace without hard concessions which include but not limited to blocking joining EU&NATO aka be neutral or with Russia.
There is no point to give up.

Russia likes to start these little pseudo-wars which are referred to as "frozen conflicts", where they start some shit and then only do half the job so that the target nation is left in an awkward, destabilized stalemate that allows Russia to more easily influence and manipulate them.
>East Ukraine
>Georgia and Abkhazia / South Ossetia
>Moldova and Transnistria
>Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh
They would *love* to make a similar play in the Baltics using the huge Russian minorities there as an excuse to support the development of a separatist movement and the development of a little statelet dependent on Russian aid, which is why our leaders obsess about it so much (besides the fact that they want to blacked us and effect white ethnocide and the destruction of western civilization, which Russia undermines).

Let me demonstrate. This is aesthetically ideal Ukraine, gently and naturally wrapped by rivers.

Attached: pretty ukraine.png (1000x728, 220K)

>I see jewkraine on the map
>aesthetically
There's something wrong with your eyes dude.

Nah.

Attached: 487295_800.jpg (800x597, 178K)

>Russia likes to have influence in countries that have no right existing
Imagine my shock. Now fuck off back to Mexico, pancho.

Occupation of Ukraine (40 mln inhabitants!) will lead Russia to bankruptcy. So it will never happen.

Ukraine should get land up to Don as it supposed to be

We'll probably keep fucking with them until they elect someone else, not sure what's gonna happen next tho

Attached: 15322872107210.png (950x712, 1.45M)

>ykpaiha
You can't even spell your own country. Better hand it over to Finland, all of it.

Attached: 1449524544007.jpg (571x571, 47K)

They want to block you joining NATO so NATO can't put nuclear fucking missiles right on the border.

What is difficult for ukrainians to understand about this? Russia doesn't have a problem with Ukraine being its own country so long as it's not an existential threat to Russia.

Stop trying to be an existential threat to russia and you won't have any problems. It's not that big of a "concession" to make. Fuck, I'd be more mad if they said they were taking the entire donbass region or all your manufacturing or something. Why the fuck are you so mad about not getting into NATO? Swear to christ ukrainians WANT to be invaded.

Cringe.

And? This isn't a "russia" thing, it's a geopolitical strategy literally every country uses where possible.

The US did it with South Korea, and will probably do it with Taiwan eventually, and also did it with Kurds in Syria.

This is true

Attached: tmp_1201-15235061538214089129244082058006.gif (401x295, 1.95M)

I don't think these borders even lasted a year m8

The borders you get are what you manage to fight and die for and defend/take. The way it's always been.

So THATs why russia wants to dismantle nato

Really we should make nato stronger and arm ukraine to the teeth just for the lulz

But independent Ukraine is existential threat to Russia. Ukraine in NATO just protects it from invasion

How dare russia put its country next to nato bases

>Russia likes to start these little pseudo-wars which are referred to as "frozen conflicts", where they start some shit and then only do half the job so that the target nation is left in an awkward, destabilized stalemate that allows Russia to more easily influence and manipulate them.

Those damn Ivans!

Eastern Ukraine is a dumping ground for military vehicles and munitions dumps. The fact that Donbass rebels got their hands on military equipment when they're sitting in the middle of factories that make the fucking military equipment isn't surprising in the slightest.

Most of the russian support was shit like artillery, russian spec-ops, volunteers/militias/mercs, support staff, and recce/surveillance. The typical shadow-proxywar shit

Crimea itself was an autonomous region, and was already host to something like 30,000 russian military personnel. Even if the crimean people hadn't voted to join Russia, the place would've been quickly annexed anyways. There's too much vital infrastructure for it to have gone any other way than how it did. But given the population demographics and crimeas historical animosity with kiev, it's not the least bit surprising how they voted.

>US wants Ukraine to join NATO so they can put military bases next to Russia
>Ukraine finally meets requirements to join
>NATO requirements say you cannot be involved in land dispute
>Russia annexes Crimea to stop NATO

No, ukraine by itself is a backwater nation that can't get its shit together. Russia has nothing to worry about ukraine - it has everything to worry about ukraine being used by other nations as a staging ground for controlling russia, in the same way russia uses donbass as a staging ground for controlling ukraine.

>joining NATO
It is only a thing after Crimea. Before that even pro-western people didn't support that, now it is an obvious choice for a reason since USA and Russia """ guarantees""" are worth nothing.
The only reason nowadays to join NATO for Ukraine, Georgia and Moldova is to get protection like Baltics from Russia. So, essentially, the reason for conflict is the distrust to Russia - and to USA "promises". We want to get safe, but the only guarantee is to turn hard against Russia. Giving up on NATO and peacing out will leave us to next " Crimea" the moment Russia thinks it'll benefit them and no one from western cucks do more than expressing concern.

>independent Ukraine
>threat to anything
Please hohol you couldnt threaten the cabbages that are your only domestic industry, the only threat you ever produce is becoming a pawn to someone else

You left out the part where the ukrainian government performed a coup against the sitting president

which wouldn't be too entirely dissimilar to the democrats declaring trump was no longer president while he was off visiting japan. No shit it started a civil war. Russia sure as shit helped one side, but let's not be full retards here pretending like eastern ukraine didn't have a problem with what was going on in kiev.

Why does everyone hate Ukraine again?

because russiaboos

>80 iq subhumans who constantly destabilize the east because they are too fucking stupid

>russiaboos
Whats wrong with being a russaboo?

I don't. I like them. I like playing their games Metro 2033 and STALKER series.

This

Ukrainians themselves don't destabilize anything. Ukraine has, for its ENTIRE existence, been nothing but a geopolitical tool for threatening Russia.

It was first put into action by Germans. That is all the country has EVER been. I think they've existed in total for less then 30 years - with something like 5 of those years being back at the initial german-supported revolution in 1917 or whatever when the 'country' first came into existence.

Now, Ukrainians have had a lot of national identity plunked into their heads. They are the FIRST generation of their so-called country, if they don't fight and die for it, if they don't establish it as a country, it won't BE a country. But personally I don't understand why they don't just join up with Russia and be done with it. Probably end up with a higher standard of living that way than with the EU, the way things are going in mainland europe.

Grass is greener syndrome to be honest

the east is way more complicated than the west and north america, so people generally hold retarded opinions. seriously, i think you have to live there to truly understand.

>C*nadia
>doesn't know history
Your country shouldn't exist at all and better anexed by USA

It honestly should be annexed by the US, and I'd fucking welcome it.

Fake and failed state on the brink of total collaps.
The sooner Ukraine is partitioned - the better it is for Ukrainians. If you hate Russia just move to Lvov and beg Poland to take you all as their toilet cleaners.

Redpilled.

>Probably end up with a higher standard of living that way than with the EU, the way things are going in mainland europe.
>Russia
>High standards of living
Pick one.

Russia's standard of living is going to increase over the next 50 years

Europe's is already decreasing with each and every imported "refugee" and migrant. The actual knock-on effects of those people won't be fully felt until a generation or two from now.

Or to put it simply: Russia isn't tying a noose around their fucking necks.

They’re just stupid, stop sugarcoating it

Seriously, Ukraine is being sponsored by a lot of countries including Poland, which I'm ashamed for. That's the only reason it didn't collapse yet. Ukraine excluding big cities is literary africa tier poor.

No thank you. sent them to Africa.

Attached: polock.jpg (720x752, 39K)

You’re demonstrating hohol IQ my man

Attached: down syndrome.jpg (357x169, 18K)

>in the same way russia uses donbass as a staging ground for controlling ukraine.

That would only work if the DPR and LPR were to be integrated into Ukraine as Russian trojan horses to paralyze the countries politics.
The problem is that Ukraine recognized this was Russia's main strategy all along so they detached the 2 "republics" compeletely.
Ukraine stopped gas supplies in 2015, electricity supplies in 2017 and imposed a trade blockade in 2017.
And this year a law was passed that declares any negotiations with the republics null and void, so a negotiated settlement with the republics is no legally impossible.

Russia's strartegy was predicated on the LNR/DNR being integrated into Ukraine with veto powers on Ukrainian politics, now they're in total limbo in no-mans-land, Russia's strategy failed.

Pretty much this.
The eu and us sent millons in aid and equipment while the leaders of maiden fled to the eu.
I never cared about Ukraine before but they showed themselves to be the biggest cunts in Europe.
I'm glad they get btfo everyday by russia despite heavy backing by Europe.

Attached: cromwell.jpg (440x293, 106K)

you're a muslim you fucking retard

>Or to put it simply: Russia isn't tying a noose around their fucking necks.
Says the Russiaboo, while Russia slowly turns into Central Asia.

Attached: 1017949042.jpg (1000x541, 156K)

and what are you then? whats your opinioin on the matter?

By the way. Do you know that Cromwell supported Bohdan Khmelnytsky and his Cossack Uprising of 1648 against the polish king because he saw him as a weapon against catholic priests?

Send refugees please Ukraine

Attached: women-of-odessa-ukraine.jpg (680x340, 59K)

F

Attached: Moto-Givi.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Oh please, everyone was against you at that time because PLC was a huge cunt. The Deluge was also well-deserved.

Is nobody going to bring up that bitch that was a US citizen, working for the IMF, who was given Ukrainian citizenship, and made some head of commerce or whatever, and then did some really shady shit while in office? Sure Ukraine and russia dont like eachother, and eastern ukraine has its own history with west, but half of the "revolution" was soros linked and funded, then (((they))) did their damndest to infiltrate the incredibly weak Ukrainian government. Russia took the gas pipelines and some other vital infrastructure, but the global deepstate types tried to take the whole country.

fuck off B*sniak Nato cocksucker

sweden tier since maidan

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 16K)

retard

Even back then everybody hated poles

Attached: psqd.jpg (960x540, 62K)

>likes to start these little pseudo-wars which are referred to as "frozen conflicts", where they start some shit and then only do half the job so that the target nation is left in an awkward, destabilized stalemate

>flag

Attached: hmmmmmmm.jpg (500x500, 23K)