Oldfag Here

Good Job, Mom. You fucking feminist beast.

Thanks to you, I hate women, I hate life and you made me so fucking Nihilistic with your bullying over the years, that now I don't even give a shit about people other than my own family, anymore.

I'm successful without you, because I'm fucking awesome.

My father died early and you basically fucked every hippy guy and Nigger who wanted your vagina after that.

I had to fend for myself after age 9, on the other hand.

Fuck you, degenerate whore.

Attached: Welcome To Life.png (600x720, 31K)

Nihilism gets you no where. Find a good wife and have a good family.

Attached: 79ed949d-f3d1-4b16-8c90-a9b722a982e9.jpg (976x642, 264K)

I have a wife of 24 years.

Attached: sluts1.png (598x398, 448K)

Perhaps you missed the subject?

OLDFAG HERE

Come on user, many other people have been ruined by life, by all accounts I should be worse than you because of my experiences with other people, but how we deal with all of this is what defines us. Don't be a faggot now.

I'm successful, user.

Just venting against my Feminazi mother.

I doubt you're even 18 years old, virginboy

>wife of 24 years
>"not even 18"
>mfw

Yeah but you clearly have a lot of undealt shit considering this whole thread.
Life is horrible for some guys like us, but how we deal with our problems is what makes us who we are you fucking rabid ice cold oldfag.
Be thankful - at least you have a good wife.

I'm 47 years old. I've been married for 24 years this month and my wife and I have 3 children.

Exist in a business with your parents that you hate and make and become successful along with them for a number of years.

Fuck off, Nigger.

In his defense, oldfag means you've been a long time user of Jow Forums, not necessarily that you're old in terms of age

Nice Trips.

Cheers, user.

Attached: Awright.jpg (319x397, 23K)

Why are you here?

Mostly because I identify with the forum in an overall sense.

I don't really know, though. I'm not like most successful guys my age, though.

Attached: Fuckin Plebs.jpg (540x729, 26K)

Fair enough.

One more thing, snownigger...

I am drunk and I'm just looking back at my relationships with my own birth family and realizing what a wasteland it is and not because I want to settle some scores or piss some random anons off or act like a fag, but merely because I just had something to say right now.

Take care.

Shitty family situations are more common than you think, you narcissistic faggot.

reading about other guy's moms and seeing other moms in real life has made me appreciate mine so much more. if i dealt with the things i've seen many others deal with growing up, i would probably be in jail for murder or something. thank christ.

>3 children

How's that going for you (and them)?
I'm very worried about raising children. I can't imagine even attempting it unless I go to live in the wilderness without any internet or tv. Everything just keeps getting worse and worse.

>he said it so it must be true
I'm Keanu Reeves.

Women might have easier lives on the surface but believe me they are suffering far more in modern society than men are. Nearly every single modern western woman is literally mentally ill and has personality disorders. They are a miserable and very confused group of people who lose any personal value and esteem they might have by age 30. Would never want to be anything but a man that's for sure, men typically have the fortitude to see through shit and see reality as it is. Women don't have the luxury of stability and self assurance, they are swimming through a storming ocean of waves and have no fucking clue where they are in their lives.

Cool blog post but how is this politics?

>old fag
K.Y.S.

mfw when they pushed this in the 60`s, at about 2000-2012 of all the schools i have been too, Not a single women wanted to know what they should choose for profession.. Barber was the only fucking thing they could do that they "like"

Fuck society

Very Easy MODE : MGTOW

Ur retarded if you think women have it easier than men. If I were a woman I'd be fucking furious about it. And as you can see many women are.

You act like a petulant child. No different then these SJWs who hate their fathers because they "perpetuate patriarchal ideals" or something.
Yes, your mom's a whore, but it seems that you have yet to grow up.

"My father died early "

i got news for you son, a lot of people in this world were dealt a far shittier hand than you. The sooner you accept it, the sooner you will understand what your mother went through and the sooner you can get on with your life.

yeah women will never understand the eternal male struggle of total competition and lack of inherent worth to society. Its something thats ingrained in us from school years when the popular guys are a small minority but 100% of the girls are popular and hang with the chads.

Based. Make sure you keep those little shits in line. You sound like a good guy.

Woman is the speedrun build. You have to get your shit together and mature quick or else you will be too old and ugly by the time you're smart enough to get your life together.

On Jow Forums i only see pepole who had single moms that they were blue pilled as fuck my mother was redpilled and my dad was bluepilled pretty strange.

> bullying son
> mother

Wtf happened user? That is literally impossible.

>heh, you got 1 lump of coal? Well I know a fag who got 2 lumps of coal so quit yer bitch'in

Unironically get hit by a truck. Trying to invalidate or sign peoples life stories up as something that isn't worth looking to cause "some nigger in africa starved his whole life and was turned into snake shit"

Fuck off.

Women are absolutely disgusting creatures that should be kept in cages, and eventually used for breeding, they have no other purpose. Only retards deny it at this point

> Get 15 years of good times then suicide.
> Get zero years of good times and suicide.

I know what I would choose.

Furious they get all of their sexual needs fulfilled and everything handed to them?

Attached: question_07.png (374x347, 171K)

>fucking awesome

Such an onions thing to say.

this

its ok son, I forgive you
hopefully you will can forgive me too, the life is hard and we all make mistakes...