Polish gang beat up teen, 17, and stamp on her head for ‘going out w Englishman’

thesun.co.uk/news/6877015/polish-gang-beat-up-polish-teen-17-and-stamp-on-her-head-for-going-out-with-an-englishman/

(our) women are whores so we have to keep em on a short leash

Attached: palec.jpg (1148x1024, 171K)

Fucking based.

those are nigger tier feet

That foot is absolutely disgusting i wouldn't let the man inside of my house leave alone suck it

'English person" meaning Muslim or what?

Don't tell me white guys beat a white girl because she was dating a white guy from a different country. That's fucking pathetic.

Ah isn’t multiculturalism great?

OP's pic unrelated BTW

If onlu Poles and Englishmen would team up against the Muslims...

they beat this scum right here

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000423154553.jpg (618x416, 39K)

based on the feet i'm pretty sure its muslims beating up a white girl for seeing a white dude

>englishman

is there any way to triangulate within snapchat api with username? muzzies like to drug up prey and she looks cuntloafed. send 10digit mgrs op? or is she lobst?

pic just proves that you can do anything to a girl if shes into you. if you do it right she is going to eat the corn out of your shit on the third date

why do poles and bongs hate each other so much?

>polish gang
>nigger feet

Attached: 1432312124902.jpg (505x431, 31K)

The English are scum. Good for them.

>wearing clothes to create the polish flag together
that’s pretty cute though, why are poles such spergs?

I dont hate poles :(

>Polish press
>They were accused of racist and religious attack and were aware of the damage to the victims' bodies.
>religious

Attached: 16441575_378878155809309_960804625_n.jpg (832x555, 70K)

They are the biggest immigrant group in most places

they beat up the girl lol. what faggots. pretty sure that dude is fine

>Polish gang
>Nigger feet
nice

I worked as a chef with two poles. One of them was the funniest cunt I ever worked with, the other was excessively pedantic but had a heart of gold.

They're alright by me. Fucking crazy, but alright if you know how to get on with them.

That's wrong my almost freshmint neighbour. This "girl" is into money. Nothing else -

Srs. I hope they killed him. I know if this shit happened to me i would mindlessely genocide their families

Attached: Capture.jpg (1277x776, 90K)

just read the comments under the article, Bongs talk about how ungrateful Poles are, that we all live off their benefits and are basically the biggest vermin there is in the UK
that's why they hate us

even our thugs have blue eyes and blond hair

WTF. I wouldn't call her polish( judging by looks). UK has become somewhat of a dumpster where you export elements unwanted in slavic society. Bongs can gas them all.

Do they do the same With blacks?

Slavs confirmed non white.

I like them but they are like western poles ... if you wanna live don't talk about football

Attached: 04e1678eccaa9585afbffa9232eaa63d.jpg (350x319, 16K)

You are hated every where you go. I've only personally ever known one pole and she was a very pretty mudshark.

I don't know if your reputation is your own fault, or if it is some Jewish conspiracy.

bongs can only talk shit about other whites, they even specifically say 'Poles' or 'Lithuanians'
when it's about Pakis or some shit they call them Asians not to hurt their feelings

I work at an amusement park and have been cheating on my girlfriend with a Polish girl for the past week and a half. Your women are tempting.

>Poles acting violently protective of their whore women to deter them from more advanced civilized Anglo men
This is literally what niggers do. We aren't memeing when we say slavs are niggers.

>Based black man pole beats up white guy for going out with a white girl

Attached: polandisnowle56.png (580x599, 572K)

Why polish don't want their girls going with English even they're both Whites...

stop lying, Polish Americans blended so well into your society you don't even know who they are
I talked to other Americans and they have nothing against Poles over there, because they are basically just like them
there's no new or any recent wave of Pol immigrants to the USA, these guys have been there for centuries or decades at least

yeah baby gett that cheddar ugh
yeah. A. . A
get that cheese.

Probably because poles have been longer in brittain and live closer With other whites. Muslims usually self-segregate and stay in their ghettos

Whatever happened with this whore? Did she wind up killing herself after her family was spammed with her nigger activities?

Attached: 1513219489523.jpg (2560x1600, 1.02M)

Niggers of Europe

This girl literally had an foreign accent so she wasn't polish-american

because either way they are betraying their peoples - the Poles
it's like American soldiers getting all Australian pussy during WW2 when they had bases there - there was a full on riot because Aussies couldn't handle the reality of their women being whores
that;s why things like this happen, it's just overall best to keep within your own nation

Polish women, like most of european women are close to trash-tier.
Judge a society by how they raise their men.

just some slut on a trip then

You cleaned the toilets, didn't you snownigga?

that manlet looks like he could walk straight under a chair lmao

Can someone give story on the op image

Wtf? Poles are only a billions times better than the Miuzzies and assorted Africans the UK is getting.
They should be praising you guys for bolstering the White population, not hating.

Attached: UK Cucked 1510706302216.jpg (324x434, 31K)

Nigga needs a booster seat for the fuckin bus

God damn Muslims beat up another gi.... Oh, nevermind.

This is how bad things are. Black "Poles" uniting with white poles to stop white Anglos from dating their women.

Who said poles were based again? Civnat cucks like everyone else by the looks of it!

curious to know as well.

People in this threat heavily underestimate how degenerate and fucked up eastern Europeans are. They dont have any achievements in modern history for a reason. Their women flee to the west to find a man that doesnt drink vodka 24/7.

It's not about some people hating another. People are tribal by default.
Those Polish immigrants want Poles to stay among Poles. Doesn't matter if it's an English person or a French who fucks one of theirs, it's like rape to their own daughter to them.

Wtf I luv poles now :DDDD

>sucking on an ashy toe with uncut toenail

what the fuck? its gross enough for a girl to suck a mans toe to begin with...this is the type of girl who eats dirty ass in a bar bathroom...throw her off a cliff somewhere

Maybe, but the men are a bunch of depressed drunkards,only good for cheap labour.

And btw I'm tribal too. I don't hate Africans, Muslims or any other people.
But when I see OPs pic I want to kill the guy and beat her so hard that she'll be in a wheelchair for at least a year.

Based, keep fucking up the bongs pls.

There's always something more fucked up than what you just saw

Attached: 141926367581.jpg (753x775, 287K)

I dont think pic is related

that thumbnail needs a spoiler, it's fucking disgusting

does the same happen in norway

>I worked as a chef with two niggers. One of them was the funniest cunt I ever worked with, the other was excessively pedantic but had a heart of gold. They're alright by me. Fucking crazy, but alright if you know how to get on with them.

Fucking civnat cucks

DIVERSITY AT ITS FINEST
ALL PART AND PARCEL MATE
PIP PIP CHEERIO

I've worked with alot of Polish in my life and they're without a doubt some of the hardest workers i've ever met. This is a fairly common opinion.

Still sucks the money they make all goes back home for the most part, but at least they work for it unlike alot of other parasites.

I did a study abroad in Germany and the coorrinater was a ratty Englishman and when we hopped over into Poland he started acting like we were going into MLK drive in Detroit. Legit thought some kurwa was going to jump out of a bush and shank us.

Because bongs only want black and muslim cock, they hate any white people.

Here.

Attached: please_watch_this.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

That's a toe not a thumb

What do you have to do to get girls to degrade themselves like that whore in the OP?
She's probably a prostitute, right?

the poles here talk true shit the women in eastern europe in general are whores and the ones going for the niggers should fuck off the country and most of them do. cant call these ppl "our" people anymore and in my opinion if you go for nigger then its equilavent of turning back to your own ppl and your country, a traitor

This is why people barely respect poles. You have a near ethnostate, but instead of achieve anything with it you just act like niggers.

give a whore an englishman once and she'll take a nigger eventually, hopefully she learned her lesson

>tall anglo boy
>scum
You're the reason why Europe is going to die and chinks are going to rule the world.

Only if the insult license is approved.

the girl in OP pic tried to suck all of those rapper's dicks, but she was so worthless that they only let her suck their toes lmao

That's just funny, but I appreciate the gesture.

Attached: 15313106132235.jpg (1013x884, 287K)

wise words

Polishs work for 400e /month in their country for. Germans entreprises... I didn't understand why they join the EU to be saves... ...

Would they get that mad over their women sleeping with niggers? Polish people are so fucking stupid.

because being slave abroad for bigger money is better than being a slave here for smaller money

To be slaves...

It is like the opposite of what we did here.

Attached: 1526877060915.jpg (900x707, 122K)

>She's probably a prostitute, right?
not even... a bunch of niggers picked this chick up and took video of her all fucked up, begging and crying because they wouldn't fuck her. they took the video and pics and sent them to her entite family. so, she's worse than a whore.

Hello, Satan

Attached: 1531265690826s.jpg (113x125, 3K)

>tall
lel

Shame it didn't happen, one mutt and one eternal anglo less.

>more civilized anglo man
>giving his underage daughters for pakis to rape and piss on

burger...

Attached: polislam2.jpg (972x1003, 212K)

yes and when their whore period is over, they get back with a slav, because they realize that western men nowdays are just feminized children who can't do shit

Are you memeing?
i won't believe you until you provide source. How the fuck can that even happen?

He who fights monsters...

>le all sides are da same! duhh!

Attached: centrigoi.jpg (700x363, 30K)

Polish gang, hmmm. There will be competition for mohammedans

2 girls one cup
better looking women have stuck more (?) disgusting things in their mouths