When will you burgers admit that Russia is superior?

Attached: 1532610583297.png (1124x1600, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/manga/27202/the-ride-on-king
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And gay

Attached: 1532080755408.webm (854x480, 1.23M)

WE DON'T HAVE FUCKING TIGERS YOU SHITTY SUBHUMAN

Why do skinny faggot polacks love manga so much? The only people I know that are as addicted are autistic niggers

You forgot spics, they LOVE japan for some reason

Everyone loves Japan because it fits neatly in its box.
Every other nation has some gross tacked on foreign shit

Nigger where do you think we are?

Attached: Jajka.jpg (905x1400, 513K)

>your country will never have native TIGERS

Attached: ....png (576x422, 14K)

what is this? how come when a dude gets in position of power over another dude he always makes him do some homo shit?
>take your pants down and start squatting

it's over

Attached: 1515231482254.png (652x1224, 425K)

Why does he have a tiger?

Why don't YOU have a tiger? HMMMMM?

Its refreshing to see a mostly intact culture that isn't mudhuts.

It's okay for you to admit that the USA has always been superior, and that Anime has always been a cheap imitation of groundbreaking American animation.

Attached: The-Little-Mermaid-Diamond-Edition-Blu-Ray-disney-princess-35378511-5000-2833.jpg (5000x2833, 3.24M)

Only native NIGERS

Attached: x3.png (1426x2048, 3.92M)

Must be hell living inside a major American city.

Attached: ameriball.jpg (594x630, 69K)

The gimmick is he loves riding things so he has a bunch of animals. He is also the president of not Russia because they respect how masculine he is.
He gets killed by the head of a statue of himself falling on him and wakes up in a new world.
Now he can get back to his true passion finding new things to ride

Just post the first chapter, I'll hold off the mods

Attached: Blank+_e55c2a3173ed61fe4c979181cdc5192b.jpg (960x540, 44K)

i'll post the highlights

Attached: x12.png (1426x2048, 1.74M)

youre a basedboy unless you can judo throw a truck

Attached: x13.png (1426x2048, 1.83M)

Attached: x14 (2).png (1426x2048, 1.82M)

and now for something completely different...

Attached: x15.png (1426x2048, 1.71M)

very different

Attached: x22.png (1426x2048, 2.13M)

>truck-kun
Kek how did I miss thst

I admit it, even in public.

putin got isekaied

Attached: x23.png (1426x2048, 2.07M)

Motherfucking source me up nigguh!

wait what

and in the next chapter we see the thots trying to take advantage

>Motherfucking source me up nigguh!
mangadex.org/manga/27202/the-ride-on-king

Attached: x14 (3).png (1426x2048, 1.52M)

It's because of how humiliating it is to the victim but it's also a popular pretext by latent homosexuals.

Excellent! Thank you!

дeдoвщи́нa
reign of grandfathers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina

Thats Russian army. The problem came in the 70s when USSR army had severe manpower shortage. To beef up their numbers they conscripted prisoners straight from the prison cells. The problem was that they carried the prison homo culture with them. And when this hardened criminals got their hands on the young 18yo conscript boys, the results were very bad. Homo rape became part of USSR/Russian army hazing and even when the prisoners were gone from the army, the ritual stayed. Putin did a lot about cleaning this shit out of the russian army, but its not completely gone

>mangadex.org/manga/27202/the-ride-on-king
So it's the same author of Karate Shoukoushi. Nice.

When it becomes more than a frozen hellhole full of drunken elliot rodgers.

You must be new to Germany, Mehmet.

Attached: tiv.jpg (800x533, 43K)

>le Russia is superior meme

Attached: 765876.jpg (1056x1340, 605K)

When they're no longer slavs?

I didn't know we were in a competition with the Russians to determine who's superior. I thought we already settled that.

Attached: russiansbtfo.png (750x490, 446K)

thats actually another manga, OP pic is from golosseum the one you think of is ride-on king.

They are from the same artist anyway.

I already have. I'm ashamed of my 56% flag.

By faking the moon landing.

typical

Not really, their policy-makers just misinterpret the mc ranting about riding things as instructions and the people only elected him because he's macho.
It's also explicitly said that without him around to scare the neighbouring nations the country will fail.

>The only people I know that are as addicted are autistic niggers
>autistic
Comes with the territory
>niggers
NO U

Attached: tigers.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>Must be hell living inside a major American city.
It is. Smells like trash, everyone hates each other for unknown reasons, and all that traffic drives everyone insane. To think people want to live there makes me think they're masochists or stupid.

right, like when you sent the first man into space, or the first animal, or the first satellite, or made the first space station

All of those 'acheivements' became moot when the Eagle landed at Tranquility Base.

A giant leap for mankind

Attached: 260px-Buzz_salutes_the_U.S._Flag.jpg (260x263, 24K)

>be constantly outclassed by USSR
>they beat you at sending the first rocket, animal, man, woman, satellite, space station
>manage to do 1 thing right
>hurr durr we did it guize we won the space race

>When will you burgers admit that Russia is superior?
Right after they win the Cold Wa-- oh wait....

You act as if all of those other 'acheivements' are equal to landing men on the moon and returning them safely.

Nobody else has ever been capable of doing what we have done. That's how you set the bar high.

I don't know about Russian superiority, but if it's some sort of manga portraying various leaders as some awesome shounen heroes, I'd read it, if only for laughs.

You are on a fucking japanese-based imageboard. We do have topical sub-boards, like Jow Forums but anime is officially meant to be spread thorough. Pic fucking very related. Lurk moar, newfriend.

Attached: 4chananimeban.jpg (897x445, 202K)

>real life Mordor with 56% orc population and few german scientists to guide the greenskin peons
>"mankind"
Okay Jose Tyrone.

Attached: 1525513174291.jpg (1024x1058, 257K)

i'll admit it now, but that manga is хoмoгэй

Considering IF (and that's a pretty big if) you actually landed on the moon. There's this very interesting theory, that due to solar radiation, any film made on the moon with the tech at the time, would be ruined. Guess space ayylmaos lent you their cameras while you were there?

I don't have a problem with Russia. I like the type of leader Putin is but. I saw a chart of the amount of people in Russia living with HIV / AIDS. The amount was insane. given Russia is considered European. Its not an African country. It has me thinking if some deep state asshole skewed the numbers to be a jerk. Are the stats on HIV/AIDS in Russia true/ POL/?