Alt /lit/

Essential Jow Forums books?

Attached: images (37).jpg (312x471, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#F!UdxSVLJB!bgBwqzuFIV3z0HvCswA0dQ
mega.co.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!cE5yWZoI
mega.co.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw
mega.co.nz/#F!m00SjRRA!R_I9wzUTEhSN6spP35TyZg
mega.co.nz/#F!eMs1HDRD!LJcwVTJXhhx1a5bUu2l0dg
mega.co.nz/#F!6sgETKCa!vGFF5iTfCR6lH3ZLXaQorQ
mega.co.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg
mega.co.nz/#F!cZoSEbpC!kdnYuLw3hvYSus9uZl6PRQ
mega.co.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw
mega.co.nz/#F!pYRnSJaC!HrC3Siqyioo9PjdGMNWs3Q
mega.nz/#F!flYQGbzI!p1AFjtMuCLHQqocJqxV7rg
mega.nz/#F!WQ1j0Q5A!BrV-uEsC2VZlhFsqJV-YHg
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
mega.nz/#F!8YhT1SwT!naXLsLCamWPYP6YxJZAopA
mega.nz/#F!dlZlDbqL!TXG5bGvWufONkrQAL7b7jA
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdcDhWVEllMzJBSEk
mega.nz/#F!ZAoVjbQB!iGfDqfBDpgr0GC-NHg7KFQ
mega.nz/#F!MQBRHBJA!L_on3h-XUrtbc719UaMygw
mega.nz/#F!x4JD1RzD!4_nIFmI2sBdSYg14j7pIdA
mega.nz/#F!X3YFwarT!m5u6luYu9lnejW-IgYc71w
pastebin.com/LP97mrma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying that some autistic libertarian fan fic is redpilled

Attached: BFA82923-DF86-4ADD-9FBF-EDF817FE9CD2.jpg (392x640, 41K)

Attached: 81d2PA0PhaL.jpg (1560x1737, 457K)

itt
Jewish literature

>written by someone who collected social security

Reading Ayn Rand makes the reader more Jewish. With each book, the kikery increases.

Ayn Rand was a terrible novelist. It's a travesty that she was the primary point of entry into libertarianism for so many people, myself included.

Anyway, pic related is the authoritative book on econ.

Attached: 1398_1.jpg (1680x2560, 247K)

Sex and Character by Weininger

And a followup.

Attached: 41umok67s0L._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (334x499, 27K)

Atlas Shrugged is a must read. Didn't love the 100 page rant at the end, but needless to say, it was well worth the time.

READ JUNGER

Maybe it's not great in the literary sense, but it's more like a bible of free market. I read it at 14 and it changed my life, I'm libertarian since then.

Oy vey!

>Ayn Rand was a terrible novelist

She had the talent of writing epic speeches

>who couldn’t keep her legs closed

she's a genius writer, you lowbrow.

and i loved the three hour speech.

Praktischer Idealismus

Attached: 1532624824157.jpg (790x1080, 280K)

Because Jews never shut up.

Can any mad cunt rec a read that will give me a mindfuck on an existential level?

Lily’s writings on ECCO and antimatter intelligences.

Attached: Against-Democracy-and-Equality-The-European-New-Right-0.jpg (324x500, 24K)

the kybalion

Cheers cunt I'll have a gander

Attached: A Short History of Man_Hoppe_20150120_bookstore.jpg (240x367, 12K)

Attached: book tier.jpg (1588x2862, 1.17M)

For real? PWAHAHAH.

Like Paul Ryan bathing in Koch money and playing the hyper lolbertarian now, when he was just able to get through college by relying money the state gave him for free, because his dad died.

All for them, nothing for their compatriots.
Ah, lolbertarian bootlickers.

Attached: trump voters.gif (500x500, 182K)

>Shit-Tier
>Tolkien

Attached: 1531915898305.jpg (500x479, 51K)

lest we forget.

Attached: 51I8eL8K1vL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (323x499, 26K)

Attached: daily stoic.jpg (331x499, 34K)

Attached: 91GQOECC6LL.jpg (1347x2000, 612K)

great story, and the characters are some of the greatest modern examples of the perfect Aryan. Its just that the ideology, objectivism, is evil. And yeah the speech is unbearable

Start with the greeks, read Plato. And not just the republic, start with the 4 trial and death of Socrates dialogues

thinking the same thing user.

Wrong

Attached: gand.png (1190x595, 786K)

>Ayn Rand lead to current libertarians.
No. Ayn Rand did not support those who caused evil, nor those who supported its purveyors.

"Calmly and impersonally, she, who would have hesitated to fire at an animal, pulled the trigger and fired straight at the heart of a man who had [impeded her without valid cause]."
-Atlas Shrugged

>putting tolkien, twain, carroll and bronte at the same level as ASOIAF, harry potter and TKAM

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (340x340, 44K)

>Man, Econ, State
Cute- for babby's first book

Attached: misesHuman.jpg (183x275, 7K)

>Ayn "hypergamy is actually Capitalist virtue" rand

Absolutely disgusting.

I have never read Evola. Is he overated?

Atlus Shruggesd is degenerate garbage.

Democracy The god that failed

>The God that Failed
Still can't believe why you fags worship a double agent, by virtue of his edginess.

>Stirner for cucks

He's pretty autistic.

>perfect aryan
her characters are shit
all of them

her work is the same as all controlled opposition do
she takes a stance against things we all hate but tries to guide everyone in the wrong direction while also trying to say degeneracy is right and good

>1500 pages of pilpul

>does not understand Rand's characters- that they all lack a certain element. That is, except one. In Atlas Shrugged, it's Francisco.

>can't into reading
>can't into logic
>can't into nuance

Attached: 41TZLp07KuL._SX301_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (303x499, 18K)

Fpbp

>God tier: Any academic literature
>Shit tier: Fiction

Attached: 4a4d96b5c145fc378a4ddf63224e3b8503b1bb53c4a4bef4c4acbdbbaf92e546.jpg (1057x976, 208K)

Yes. Most of his work consists of irrational occult ramblings. I distinctly recall reading a book of his where he advocates for the mass, public rape of virgins as a means to psychically reinforce the Patriarchy. Do yourself a favor and pick Mosley instead.

It is my view that Traditionalism is an atrocious school of thought, overall. It is no coincidence that every major representative converted to Islam.

In most cases books that are over 100 pages are simply not concise enough. I’m actually surprised though, how does one even write 1500 pages on a shit tier ideology, does he like repeat word for word entire chapters multiple times?

Sophie's World

But make sure you're still a teen

Ron Paul plz

Attached: IMG_20180722_221726_051.jpg (1440x2768, 548K)

Attached: 887fcce884bf9477622e7f5aa5dfd130f83ded83e471191bf0dfe5fc4b8213dd.png (2392x3348, 3.36M)

>after being told the answer, still asks
Stick to Doctor Seuss, friend.

Here ya go!

JQ - mega.co.nz/#F!UdxSVLJB!bgBwqzuFIV3z0HvCswA0dQ

Religion, Magick, Occult - mega.co.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!cE5yWZoI

General - mega.co.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw

Psyops - mega.co.nz/#F!m00SjRRA!R_I9wzUTEhSN6spP35TyZg

Jow Forums books - mega.co.nz/#F!eMs1HDRD!LJcwVTJXhhx1a5bUu2l0dg

Poems/stories - mega.co.nz/#F!6sgETKCa!vGFF5iTfCR6lH3ZLXaQorQ

Propertarianism library mega.co.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg

Fascist - mega.co.nz/#F!cZoSEbpC!kdnYuLw3hvYSus9uZl6PRQ

Stats and facts - mega.co.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw

Sydney traditionalist reading - mega.co.nz/#F!pYRnSJaC!HrC3Siqyioo9PjdGMNWs3Q

General collection - mega.nz/#F!flYQGbzI!p1AFjtMuCLHQqocJqxV7rg

Homestead/History - mega.nz/#F!WQ1j0Q5A!BrV-uEsC2VZlhFsqJV-YHg

Book dump - mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Book dump - mega.nz/#F!8YhT1SwT!naXLsLCamWPYP6YxJZAopA

/his/tory - mega.nz/#F!dlZlDbqL!TXG5bGvWufONkrQAL7b7jA

Languages - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdcDhWVEllMzJBSEk

Military History - mega.nz/#F!ZAoVjbQB!iGfDqfBDpgr0GC-NHg7KFQ

Philosophy - mega.nz/#F!MQBRHBJA!L_on3h-XUrtbc719UaMygw

Warfare - mega.nz/#F!x4JD1RzD!4_nIFmI2sBdSYg14j7pIdA

SoF - mega.nz/#F!X3YFwarT!m5u6luYu9lnejW-IgYc71w

Attached: 1531427299095s.jpg (116x125, 2K)

Fuck off mason

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 15K)

Muh nuance doesn’t explain that how the fuck does one manage to write 1500 words on a topic that can be probably summed up to a single paragraph.

Has no one posted Mein Kampf? I'm reading it now, solidifying in my mind that Hitler had it all or at least most right and was unironically a good man

Attached: IMG_20180727_003545.jpg (640x877, 86K)

pastebin.com/LP97mrma
>A bigger collection

>Rand above Homer
HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: 1531238852363.png (600x580, 561K)

Attached: 9781593080815_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg (264x406, 24K)

you are dumb
I understand them and the story and the book and it still is flawed like shit
maybe its you who doesnt understand what controlled opposition is

Reddit no

>most hated book of all time
>also 2nd highest seller
>still no refutation

"I've always wanted meaningful opposition- but at 55 years of age, I've given up hope." -Rand

Any books come out in the last few years worth reading lads?

Thomas a Kempis, the imitation of Christ, I get chills reading it, book 1 chapter 23, thoughts on death.

Attached: lsbook.jpg (184x275, 11K)

Sure is JB Peterson in here lads

read it instead of masterbating to your own delusions of self importance.

Attached: 1504618932685.jpg (400x462, 32K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>JP

Critique of Jordan Peterson, regarding refugees and concerted action
Individualism:

controlling oneself, but not others

being self reliant.
Jordan Peterson uses definitions 1 & 2.

JP uses definition 1 when he claims that individualism made prosperous nations. I agree. The opposite is collectivism.
JP uses definition 2 when he councels people to focus on what's within their power to change. I agree. And this is the definition to which I'll refer.

What is dangerous is JP advocating individualism (definition 2) when cooperation is beneficial. And since I doubt that many would avoid cooperation at work, and given his support for the supposed inevitable influx of collectivists into developped countries, it seems JP's pushing of individualism (definition 2) is meant to quell native resistence to the influx.

JP's uprise is 2 phenomena:
-most civilized people, not realizing how 'they got their' (from working, and defending what you worked for), are succeptible to guilt. That they didn't earn it, and owe 100% of their wealth to being born in a civilized society. But what people don't realize is that their wealth was only made possible by being born in a civilized society- they still had to earn it.
-cucking. A cuck is someone who complies with extortion, instead of fighting it. Civilized people have social standing and wealth. And to preserve their social standing, they part with wealth.
The first phenomena allows people to drop their guilt from their past, because they're acting as individuals.
The second phenomena gives people an excuse for giving in to extortion- "I had to do it, I'm an individual, and as such I should not act collectively to defeat those who extort me."

I attribute both phenomena to the lack of males willing to endure derision- which they typically do for their family. But given that men are actually punished for enduring derision, our society is succeptible to guilt and cucking. Which is why I believe JP has risen in popularity.

Attached: boot-licker-45636.jpg (480x364, 23K)

Critique of Jordan Peterson, regarding refugees and concerted action
Individualism:
1. controlling oneself, but not others
2.being self reliant.
Jordan Peterson uses definitions 1 & 2.

JP uses definition 1 when he claims that individualism made prosperous nations. I agree. The opposite is collectivism.
JP uses definition 2 when he councels people to focus on what's within their power to change. I agree. And this is the definition to which I'll refer.

What is dangerous is JP advocating individualism (definition 2) when cooperation is beneficial. And since I doubt that many would avoid cooperation at work, and given his support for the supposed inevitable influx of collectivists into developped countries, it seems JP's pushing of individualism (definition 2) is meant to quell native resistence to the influx.

JP's uprise is 2 phenomena:
-most civilized people, not realizing how 'they got their' (from working, and defending what you worked for), are succeptible to guilt. That they didn't earn it, and owe 100% of their wealth to being born in a civilized society. But what people don't realize is that their wealth was only made possible by being born in a civilized society- they still had to earn it.
-cucking. A cuck is someone who complies with extortion, instead of fighting it. Civilized people have social standing and wealth. And to preserve their social standing, they part with wealth.
The first phenomena allows people to drop their guilt from their past, because they're acting as individuals.
The second phenomena gives people an excuse for giving in to extortion- "I had to do it, I'm an individual, and as such I should not act collectively to defeat those who extort me."

I attribute both phenomena to the lack of males willing to endure derision- which they typically do for their family. But given that men are actually punished for enduring derision, our society is succeptible to guilt and cucking. Which is why I believe JP has risen in popularity.

You should read literature no matter your political allegiance, /lit/ usually does post good books even if the discussion is shit. If you want a fast way into top notch literature, I recommend McCarthy and Mishima

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

Attached: 8F18uLz.png (1739x859, 245K)

That was a really boring and pointless read

why did you even post this?

Only a self important fag like yourself would post a reply like this

>(((Ayn Rand)))

Please don't post women's writing here. Honestly makes me weasy.

>DON'T LET THE GOYIM KNOW
>DON'T GIVE THE GOYIM THE GESTAULT ON JP
Hi Kike.

EVERY

THREAD

Wots dis one

this fingolian's one of the smart ones

haha she's right though, those libtard SJW snowflakes are "literally Hitler" xD

not even a big fan of his i just cant handle when someone posts complete drivel and attempts to sound smarter than they are with verbose use of linguistic lexiconality without actually making a point within context of the influx

Wow! The first book you guys criticize is one written by a woman?!?! Sad. Pathetic.

ASOIAF is unironically good and red pilled

Attached: c76.png (1333x345, 630K)

>implying meditations will wreck your mental health

it's literally the book of unfucking your mental health

>how write so much on topic. not consise!

Human Action is Praxeology applied to economics. Little of the book, only 15 pages, is dedicated to Praxeology as such.

Anyone else remember when we could share books embedded into image files?

Fuck, that was great. We ought to try and figure out how to do that again.

If only 15 pages are on praxis, then what the hell is 99.9 % of the book?

look i´ve posted it again

Attached: fdsfs.png (1292x1391, 267K)

Jow Forums lets you post pdfs, atleast on some boards.