Someone shoot it down. Ruin their day

Someone shoot it down. Ruin their day

Attached: 07DFE295-0058-49DF-99E2-59D3EFA43229.jpg (1079x947, 208K)

fuck that, let them humiliate themselves

>ruin their day
We ruined over 1,460 of their days by electing Trump. I'd say that's pretty effective.

Attached: 1531647048006.png (220x229, 9K)

Why are you Trumpfags so triggered by things like this? Literally every president in recent history has had effigies of some kind mocking them. You are the first pack of faggots to start menstruating over it.

Not even worth the energy to get mad over desu. Just some tards spending money without an actual argument

>snowflakes everywhere melting down in the most widespread case of mass hysteria in human history
>implying poking the screaming faggots to try to make them louder and turn purple isn't fucking funny
>implying encouraging them to continue their breath-holding tantrum until they pass out isn't fucking funny
>implying the people laughing are triggered

You don't even get .02 added to your account for that one

>brit cucks cant take down baby trump! pathetic!
>now in USA
>f-fuck that, let them humiliate themselves

That's the cool looking chicken. Who cares

Nooo, let them show it around. That thing radiates more authority than their whole "resistance movement" combined.

Attached: Grug+love+soy+you+nazgrug+white+bean+good+to+eat+_1ccdffd93da700ca44815fabc32dd8b0[1].jpg (637x445, 50K)

Let them have it, many memes spawned when they flew it in London

I don't get why they keep making these, but at least this one has some kind of art style to it, instead of 'hurr trump in a nappy'.

Still pathetic, but at least they made an effort.

They live in a city of shit, we don't need to do anything to them.

So this is how Frisco spend their money instead of cleaning the shit in their streets? Burn fags alive.

Attached: A008B178-525B-4352-BDEE-DF12B983FE2A.jpg (781x904, 84K)

Normies think the baby blimp was weak af and liberals paraded in drag and wore shit in their teeth while everyone else had other shit to do.
These blimps are just flames to our societies retarded gay moths

>you are the first pack of faggots to start menstruating over it.
Then what about all the other times other people started menstruating over things regarding former presidents?

>when the black owned fired chicken place doesn't pay for their balloon.

Attached: 1462065790810.png (1024x1024, 84K)

Its literally a navy uniform.

Attached: IMG_1858.jpg (1350x750, 605K)

>When your citizens can't even poo in loo but you'd rather waste time trying to mock the current president

So to the french hes in the navy.
To the Asians hes a great leader.

Attached: IMG_1553.png (300x300, 62K)

What did Jimmy Neutron do to deserve prison time?

This is some fucking cultural appropriation. That chicken design was originally created by the chinese to celebrate the year of the rooster and because they found trump amusing in a good way.

Looks like Ron Swanson

>imagine being so mad at some one, you made a balloon about them

>buying an old year of the chicken blimp from china
That'll show him!

That doesn't even look like Trump.

pol is one person

you newfags like saying rule #4 on pedo shit, apply rule #4 to this and get it done.
You won't tho.

I voted Trump, I think SF is a literal shithole, but that chicken is kinda funny.

I dont wanna have to pay for that shit

That shirt looks French. Prisoners Wear orange jumpsuits

Why would you want it shot down, this is like a billboard for liberal psychosis