Australia is conquered and cucked land like UK

So what are you going to do Australian anons? Do you enjoy living in a police state without freedom of speech with cucked laws. You are worse than my country back in old communist times. How many generations does it take to outbreed Anglo-Saxons? How long before minorities will be majority in your armed forces and Parliament? I wish you good luck with your multiculturalism enrichment. Surely your shitposting will stop spreading of your No Go Zones youtube.com/watch?v=LqY4Z1fTrMc
youtube.com/watch?v=eW1l5eKBP8s
BTW i dont even like her

I have idea for you since you are so cucked. You can simply join Islam or pay jizya.

Attached: Yea+cunt+_a5775037283c8421c19d5be93a3c8d84.jpg (900x900, 125K)

Or just wait for the next riots and hope they end up as a civil war.

NZ are sheep fuckers though.

Whites still make up the majority of aus, unlike your shithole country, mate.

that hilarious meme is still more respectable than losing a war to emus which turned out to be very true (and hilarious)

Attached: Australian Emu War.jpg (258x472, 39K)

Truth

Wow someone is salty. My country is 99% .Yours is 75% acording to your own statistics. Last time i saw your cities they were shitholes filled with spawns of ex criminials so try harder and dont run from my questions because in the grim darkness of the far future, there is only mohamedan with chinks roaming your desert.

Is that cop a shitalian? Should never have let those in imo

YOU YOU YOU
Yeah our army is better at killing humans than Emus.
We let our farmers at them in the Emu war 3 and they won.
Glad you are not denying the sheep shagging.

We are your greatest ally face it

first post strewth post

Dude got that hurt he raged quit?

>salty
>posts 2 diatribes
Your version of reality is comprised of a computer, television and phone screen isn’t it pleb?

I hear Russian laws are more cucked? Is that why you are here projecting? Because Vodka boy is butt hurt?

Attached: 84143B4B-5976-4DF5-9F4D-63D5D7FF992C.gif (399x369, 39K)

im so sleepy anyone else sleepy

Attached: ghh.png (627x633, 284K)

Actually I am and since OP seems to be dead I am off to bed. Night Aussies

>Czech Republic
>Shithole
They are really advanced considering that they are slavs and all slav countries are relegated for eternity to be poor af. Aus added 4 million people through immigration since 2006-20016, your country is primed to collapse punk.

>calls me pleb
>cant even make proper counter argument against my sources
I will give you another chance you silly cuck and yes i can post at least hundred of such videos and not even counting real live experiences of travelers which i know and people which are living in Australia so please try again redditor.

Do you seriously want to open that can of worms Leaf?

when i read this title i thought you were talking about the Queen.
why do have a british celebrity on all our money?

Stats are your friend. Canada has 30% lower immigration rate per capita you're being flooded by chinks and poos even faster than my cucked country is but you refuse to admit it. At least Canada is next to Europe and we won't be colonized by the floods of Chinese that will in your country.

Attached: 23412342310.png (920x786, 31K)

Wow she absolutely DESTROYED them

I've literally been saying multiculturalism is a mistake for 20 years

> czech mate
lol, i'm pretty sure the islamists get used for target practice when they go overseas, what's the other one?

>So what are you going to do Australian anons?
Move to your country.

Attached: G'day Cunt.png (185x233, 38K)

>the internet hates Australia again

ITS GOOD TO BE BACK

Attached: 1532398626285.jpg (575x473, 436K)

Don't worry, our chink overlord will exterminate muzzies as they hate them too.

Attached: 1531892820538.jpg (2048x1184, 428K)

>So what are you going to do Australian anons?
literally suicide, thinking about hanging myself on Tuesday

Good, leaves me enough room to get in.

enjoy, you can have my bed in the rehab I'm in