Why Indonesia becoming more and more Islamophobic?

Attached: 2018_07_27_21.58.54_edit.jpg (1440x1527, 328K)

What the fuck, is this the language Jabba the Hutt spoke?

SBY and Prabowo are both Muslim... I do not understand the premise of this article. Any Bahasa speaking bros can translate?

Attached: mfw.jpg (1620x1080, 399K)

Bahasa Indonesia.

probably because they lived too long with muslims.
Some regions (Aceh for example) have established sharia and are (therefor) poor and crime ridden compared to the rest so they want more support, more tolerance, spread this shit over the rest of the country.

Aceh has a special status of autonomy allowing it to practice Sharia. Most Indos I know would never set foot in that place. A vast majority of Indonesia is not like that. I know SBY and Prabowo are pretty secular politicians in the Suharto vain, so maybe some see that as Islamophobic? I still don't understand it.

Seems like
There Shouldn't be Islamophobia Again especially in Indonesia.

cebong detected

They have real life interactions with a large number of Islamic people. It's like asking why whites hate niggers in the southern US.

Thank you m8. I appreciate the translation. I still find this quite odd.

Many People feel that present Gov't are Islamophobic and yet this time they try to come closer to Muslim Scholar & Leaders, maybe Politics, because
Election Next Year, try to gain vote from Muslim, especially Conservative Muslim

Cebong Raimu iku Cebong, Golput Selalu Coy

Islamophobia in Indonesia is Real!

Attached: 2018_07_27_21.07.26_edit.jpg (1440x1928, 323K)

Attached: 2018_07_27_21.06.59_edit.jpg (1440x1460, 175K)

Whoever came up with the term "Islamophobia" was undoubtedly a Jew and deserves death.

kek

Coining these terms was inevitable after mass migration of muslims was tolerated. They're merely the signs of the cancer spreading.

You have to go a few steps back to find the real culprit.

Ah, interesting. I would think, however, that is simply a political tactic rather than a policy shift that is occurring. Would you agree?

Because it's rational to be afraid of Islam if you aren't a Muslim.

Stop Persecuting Muslims #StopIslamophobia

Attached: 2018_07_27_22.21.33_edit.jpg (1440x1885, 275K)

How can Indonesia be islamophobic if its almost 90% muslim?

Tactics as usual.
Politician doesn't care about that after got elected, but when election is close. Go to Mecca, meet many Muslim Leaders and Local Muslim. This Like, I Wuz Gud Muslim Goy, Believe Me

why an Indonesian in the international image board?

>4th most populous country
>G20 member
>in the international image board

What did he mean by this

Attached: 16e.png (657x527, 30K)

jokowi should become a lifetime president like xi and purge these corrupt muslim and take their asset

Indonesia should get Balkanized

Attached: 2018_07_27_23.40.57_edit.jpg (1440x2193, 370K)