Masha'Allah will Aisha be accepted?

She makes the exceedingly controversial allegation that pedophilia is merely another sexual orientation.

“According to current research pedophilia is an unchangeable sexual orientation just like, for example, heterosexuality. No one chooses to be a pedophile, no one can cease being one,”

“Let me be very clear here. Abusing children is wrong without any doubt, but a pedophile who doesn’t abuse children has done nothing wrong,” Heine stated, adding that pedophilia is simply a preference to have sex with kids.

“We shouldn’t increase the sufferings of pedophiles by excluding them, by blaming and mocking them. By doing that, WE increase their isolation and WE increase the chance of child sexual abuse,” she stressed.

“We should accept that pedophiles are people who have not chosen their sexuality and who, unlike most of us, will never be able to live it out freely…Most of us feel discomfort when we think about pedophiles. But just like pedophiles, we are not responsible for our feelings. We do not choose them but we are responsible for our actions,” Heine exhorted.

Attached: 2018_07_27_22.06.12_edit.jpg (1308x1490, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qwgWjtgfy_g
socialnewsdaily.com/73251/scholar-deems-pedophilia-unchangeable/
youtube.com/watch?v=qxKYxzlqLOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Scholar's (((name)))?

I am not sure where I stand here. If a girl walks by and I find her attractive but turns out she is 14, am I a pedo? What age does it become wrong and right?

well, in that case it is not technically pedophilia

pedophilia denotes attraction to prepubescent children, thus after age 11 or 12 it isn't the same concept despite being treated the same by law

Pedophilia is not a sexuality. Sexualities have to do with what gender you're attracted to relative to your own. Children are not a gender.

So there is nothing wrong with me being attracted and mating with a 13/14 year old girl who has finished puberty?

Correct

that's an exceptionally narrow definition. It's arguably better as "what _____ you're sexually attracted to."

of course pedophilia is a sexual orientation, but that doesn't mean it can be acted out.

you're looking at woman who is already an adult or soon will be

when people talk about pedophilia they mean people who get hots for 7 years old kids. well except amerimutts who need 18 years to mature

Society's norms and values consider that reprehensible.
From an exclusively moral point of view however it's debatable depending on how she looks considering the line between 16 and 20 is becoming increasingly blurred as 20 year olds try to look younger while 16 year olds try to look older. 14 is still a bit fucked up though.
Attraction isn't very fucked up, especially if you aren't aware of her age and think she's older than she really is, as you are specifically not attracted to the childlike physical attributes but the mature ones.
The more you know of her age the more fucked up it becomes, but if you acted upon the attraction, regardless of knowledge of her age, it would still be really fucked up.

Is 14 "a bit fucked up" because it actually is or because it is taboo in modern western society?

>what is hebephillia

Me and my gf sniff coke and roleplay shes 14 all the time. But id never ask her to roleplay a 3 year old, its degenerate.

polygamy=bad

Young marriage=bad

celibacy=bad

fags getting married =good

fags getting married and adopting children=good

fags fucking little boys in the ass=good

Can we genocide the freemasons and catholics yet?

anyone feel like our disgust got leveraged to signal to normies that pedophilia is right just because we disagree?

when did it become acceptable to post without sauce

Depends on the way she looks.
If she looks 14, that's fucked up.
If she looks older, but you find out she's 14, you have to live with the knowledge that you were attracted to a 14 year old, which is a fucked up thing to know.
Attracted to a 14 year old just sounds wrong, that might be years of societal values and norms being pounded inside me talking but it just sounds fucked up to me.

first
this.
also
this.
also this is fine, if you don't act on and preferably don't reveal it.

as long as pedos who act on it get the bullet at the end of the day then im fine with whatever ideological circlejerking you want to have around the rest of it.

Attached: ass.gif (185x300, 2.81M)

I think one of the reasons the right is so upset about Pedos is that the right is secretly dominated by them. I mean, think about it. They spent years being mad at Obama for being an out-of-touch elitist, and then voted for a billionaire white guy who spits on brown people. Every thing the right claims to oppose, they're secretly in favor of and always have been.

I'd say we're maybe a decade out from the GOP's official platform endorsing child-adult relationships. They already do in one state: Alabama allows children to marry adults so long as one of the Children's parents consents. Republicans went frothing-at-the-mouth apeshit when this almost became illegal because several state reps and practically half the populace would instantly be pedophiles.

But if she has finished puberty what's the difference between having sex with a 14 year old and a 16 or 18 year old, no matter what she looks like. Say I like her for her personality or whatever.

obvious b8 is obvious

Attached: 1XVXrl6H.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>no matter what she looks like
Because a 14 year old child that looks like a 14 year old child is a 14 year old child.

>merely
The moment they start to downplay it this hard is when they really begin to shill it

I feel bad for saving the few .gifs and or .webms back then of these 2 girls. They are like 14 but that ass is one of the best asses I've seen lel

>unalterable sexual orientation
Oh that's too bad. Get the rope its terminal

You are applying your own idea that a 14 year old is a child. What if I don't consider anyone who has finished puberty a child.

Whats the day of the rake but for pedos?

Day of the bear trap?

Are they breedable according to you retards?
youtube.com/watch?v=qwgWjtgfy_g

socialnewsdaily.com/73251/scholar-deems-pedophilia-unchangeable/

Attached: Screenshot_20180727-115521_Samsung Internet.jpg (1152x4872, 1.3M)

you are a rapebaby who was certainly raped as a baby and likely grew up to rape babies.
get gassed

Attached: Commodore64tadpole.png (700x700, 6K)

>sexual orientation
Fuck. Off.
It's a fucked up fetish, not your "sexuality", a fetish. Just like bestiality.

Attached: 35329312_1851194228270866_6099430533341642752_n.jpg (468x655, 57K)

>mfw my country has spawned this abomination

Oh Christ almighty no.

Attached: 1513403658541.jpg (599x563, 50K)

disgusting. the only kind of women men should have sex with are the adult large tits and ass kind not flat small women with vaginas

Well you were the one asking if there's nothing wrong with that.
In my opinion, there is a lot wrong with that.

14 is adult

12 is child ( according to all you can eat restaurants )

youtube.com/watch?v=qxKYxzlqLOs

14 is old enough to make decisions

Attached: tumblr_m3zcyzNhx11rstjdbo1_500.jpg (500x375, 21K)