Now What?

Media defending Hollywood

Attached: 0956D4ED-D853-4E78-A9B2-B0BA5A5F1432.jpg (1495x2276, 571K)

>jews defending jews
No shit.

ALERTA ALERTA

WASHINGTON PUNDIT IS A LYING SACK OF SHIT

he posted a faked convo yesterday between him and open secret on facebook which I tried to replicate but got AN DIFFERENT RESPONSE

this is what they posted to defame open secret

Attached: IMG_20180727_095641.jpg (904x1024, 84K)

This is what I got.

Attached: Screenshot_20180727-174137.png (1080x2160, 434K)

>slate
what a surprise

pedo-protecting shills are complicit
someone should dig up a law or just start a campaign to destroy child-rape apologists

>WASHINGTON PUNDIT IS A LYING SACK OF SHIT
shill alert

so why are they posting fake screenshots? Message open secret yourself

>Media defending Hollywood
What happens if we get some of the powers that be?
How freaked out will they be then?

Attached: High Energy Event.jpg (225x225, 6K)

My favorite part is how they point out that Valerie Jarret is black, because nobody would know that by looking at a picture of her. Hell, Trump has darker skin than she does.

wtf

>on more outrageous activities

so simply not being a leftist is worse than moloch worship and ritual child rape and murder? got it, cool.

>Now what
Continue digging beneath Hollywood and also start digging on news media producers, exec producers, newscasters and share it to normies using the same name: #PEDOWOOD
MSM chock full of pedos also
Many larping as merely gay
Go get them

Add their bodies to the pile.

Hello there! It seems you've made a bit of a mistake when creating your thread, but don't worry; this is a friendly community and we're always happy to help clear these things right up! It appears as though you've used a screenshot of a propaganda outlet to create your thread, but you forgot to accompany it with a link to the article itself! Oops! It's best etiquette to immediately archive important posts, but at the very least you should always post the original link with your screenshot. This gives more legitimacy to your thread, increases the likelihood of others archiving the post, and it also helps isolate doctored screenshots that might trick others into replying as though they're real! Wins all around! Now, there's no need to thank me. I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture and improve the quality of the board for everyone!

b-but i thought race was a social construct

She does look a lot like that chimp though.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (970x545, 515K)

WAR has officially been declared
NO PRISONERS
KILL EM'
KILL EM' ALL.........

bump

I really really really hope the left starts pushing this idea
>pedophilic jokes are just jokes, racist jokes are racism

Fuck yeah she does

The more they scream when you hit them in a certain place, the more you should hit them in that place.

It's not just Hollywood, it's the Democrats. Democrats need to separate themselves from these pedophiles or sink with them.

Attached: Al Franken Sarah Silverman DNC.jpg (657x570, 54K)

Attached: 1510508408410.png (1356x966, 850K)

That is disgusting saying she looked like the old Orang guys slutty monkey mistress

She looked like the good girl scientist

Attached: Ape Chicks.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

>the powers that be
CBS Moonves going down
Slate seems like an easy target in comparison

Attached: 2eqt9y.jpg (397x683, 92K)

>exposing pedos helps trump!
>here's why it needs to stop

Jow Forums, let's concentrate our manpower on the true enemy here.

Attached: boycott.jpg (216x300, 78K)