White women can’t be redpi-

Attached: 19170487-DE78-4A97-9C5D-F6084FF85650.jpg (750x1334, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=530wwA69_jg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 3D3760A6-492A-44DD-BA41-19414AC27ED1.jpg (750x1334, 218K)

>filthy roastie regrets riding the cock carousel and is now pretending to be redpilled to find some beta provider

K E K

>tfw my gf is easily this redpilled but she is also bipolar and barren because the Jews got to her first.

Attached: A2B70A71-2C9F-4C22-B222-5FEA9D86AEA6.png (300x250, 32K)

They can’t. A “redpilled woman”is just LARPing for male attention.

Is she a virgin that has marriageable qualities? If not she's being a hypocrite.

based

THIS

Attached: 1532316581317.jpg (450x423, 34K)

Sometimes you have to learn the hard way

>if you arent a virgin you cant wake up and realize you got conned
retard

>he wants to drive a used car

Getaloadofthisguy

T. Blackpill

>you’re not wrong tho

>Women
>Redpilled

Pick one and only one

women are as red pilled as the man they are having sex with.

be a strong and red pilled man and you might find a good woman that will follow you

who said that? how is that related to what I replied?

>pretending to be redpilled

She is redpilled, it's just too late now.

>autism so strong even the mention of virginity triggers fits

He didn't say what you say he said.

No one appreciates the ‘fletcher’ reference? Where my murdoch bros at?

My last name is something similar to Fletcher. What's it getting at?

this is probably the reality of this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=530wwA69_jg

Any female who uses the term "cuck" un ironically, or even knows what it means for that matter, either has a higher body count than Chris Kyle or is LARPing as Trad so that you hear what you want (and also likely has a higher body count than Chris Kyle)

>Dealing with a bi polar chick in the Me Too timeline

Attached: lp.png (626x350, 227K)

>using the term beta provider
I think you just mean spouse, faggot.
She clearly has no kids from a previous relationship, which means there is no kid to provide for, let alone be beta over.
Are all men who marry women that have slept with men before him “beta providers” to you? That is the ultimate in cuckholdry. Her previous flames are literally cucking you into having a relationship with the girl you love.
If you had had more than zero sexual relationships in your life, you would probably have a more reasonable perspective on women.

pretty sad how overwhelmed with incel virgins and mgtow faggot that board is

Anyone woman this redpilled is only this way because she got pumped and dumped by numerous chads and looked online for relationship advice

Always avoid women this redpilled because theyre never virgins

Unironically this.
Based paisano knows whats up

>Looking for a virgin in CURRENT YEAR
Bless your heart...

>makes unfalsifiable statement
MGTOW cucks get the gas too.

i mean, you can't carry all those facts around and not be redpilled. She may have one foot in and one foot out like some of us (I fuck an occasional roastie and take part in degeneracy but realize it's like an addiction that was many fall into), I realize how bad the kikes fucked us but their is that part in me that wants to just say fuck it and take part in the degeneracy as a form of accelerationism.

thanks fren

Attached: 20180725_182735.png (1022x956, 341K)

>My second kid by now
Oh so she's a "red pilled" single mom...OP I have the urge to throw something really heavy in your general direction

Attached: bn.jpg (967x544, 106K)

Has that waman ever heard of punctuation? ffs

Thank you reddit

Attached: 3AB9A3A2-572E-460E-A85C-BAF6E0AC4E77.jpg (753x627, 67K)

Mate, if you buy a Xiaomi phone which uses their MIUI Operating system wrapper over the android base, you can take scrolling screenshots that get the whole page just by swiping three fingers. Very nice operating system other than that. Loads of cool features like dual apps, hidden apps, hidden text messages, mi drop which lets you swamp files over wifi to any device and loads more all baked in. I have the redmi note 4 but there is a new model out. It will really improve your 4channing. I don't want this to sound like an ad but Asians are going to think we are retards if we can't even do a scrolling screen shot on our phones.

That's a poor analogy considering used cars are typically the better deal. If you were old enough to have looked into buying a car you would know that.

Never forget pearl harbor faggot

Im happy with my goyphone 6 thank you very much

Nah m8s. Just blackpilled. Not actively seeking wahmen. If someone meets me and they like me and they want to tag along then ya maybe. A BIG MAYBE
But my past excursions were all due to me being a degenerate.

That was my alternative hypothesis, that you were blackpilled through degeneracy. Your response confirms that. Keep your head up, user, she’s out there somewhere.

31 year old silent Gen
>what's a Fletcher
>in b4 nigger dictionary
>in b4 nigger recycled word or stole from England

Jews and white women asked for this lifestyle, while men fought against civil rights, feminism.

I found one, actually.

DAS RITE