Jow Forums will defend this pedophile

>Jow Forums will defend this pedophile

Attached: 1531946240596.jpg (640x360, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1sbT4akXPg&feature=youtu.be&t=253
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hmm nah pretty much expected it at some point

What kid did she diddle?

>pedophile
source?

What is the context of this photo?? Did she get a bloody nose or did he punch her...

He needs to be locked up. You russian stooges are hypocrites for defending this violent psychopath. Pick up a fucking book for once and educate yourselves... if you guys can even read. Hah

Lol where is this from

what the fuck why are amerimutts so ugly that pic strikes terror into my heart

Attached: shareblue.jpg (1120x1120, 177K)

My burning envy that he got to bang Marky will never cease.

cody cigar does it again!

He can't keep getting away with it

Not a single person here cares about this guy at all. We just like framin him for mass casualty events. He posts about himself a lot. I think he might be suicidal

Attached: BBB14CA1-4D7B-4A44-BEAF-456ACCDF5EC5.jpg (385x385, 33K)

post skintone timestamp nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=-1sbT4akXPg&feature=youtu.be&t=253

Sam is borderline pedo, he uses his efame to sexually manipulate fangirls half his age, still in HS and jokes about taking advantage of gradeschoolers (meaning he may have done it at one point)

Attached: 1526731723501.jpg (1126x1069, 199K)

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

Literally zero proof just some anonymous posts screen shotted that don't even show this assertion.

MDE will never due but if it does we have the Twitchcult of Charls anyways.

Attached: 1532469952098.jpg (1024x768, 241K)

this memefag makes me want to leave the site forever. I hate all of (you) hydeposters

>he might be suicidal
Hope he will kys himself so he cant fiddle more kids.

t.

Attached: 1532318898163.jpg (1528x1184, 177K)

Litterally who

The girl in the pic is 15 user have you not seen the texts and shit they have been here for ages.

Hi nupol

Attached: 1526731816107.jpg (1119x784, 162K)

He's a Jewish pedophile with an interest in comedy. The Jews tend to have stereotypes within stereotypes.

wonder what she thinks now that he's basically been ruined for years

I don't know what you're talking about but this girl is easily 10, good for him, I don't know what are you trying to prove with posting one of his skits
>dating a girl half his age
as long as she's legal there's literally nothing wrong with that
>meaning he may have done it at one point
no that's not what it meas you dumb retard
holy shit kys dude

I hate this argument "Not all blacks are niggers"
Yes they fuckin are

Attached: 456px-Andreas_risunok_12.jpg (456x599, 37K)

He references stuff he's done in his skits a lot actually. For example he talks about Marky giving him poopdick in the boston ross skit.

When did Sam Hyde make jokes about fucking babies, or have a skit where he raped a baby doll?

If shes already broken there's nothing wrong with it

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-06-19-21h38m29s213.png (1200x720, 548K)

How can he get away with it?

Attached: 1447044920727.png (1600x2965, 3.74M)

I've talked to Marky though and she is boring and soulless and damaged.

If it hadn't been Sam Hyde it would have been somebody else similar.

that still doesn't mean it logically follows you shit for brains

Someone should call the police

Attached: 1507570022423.jpg (1048x570, 120K)

That's hot

I never said he jokes about fucking babies (or maybe he did an Im unaware). But in the vid he is joking about gradeschool-age girls coming on to him and being attracted to that shit, and he did fuck (anally) that 16yo when he was around 30.
I wouldn't be surprised if he fucked that tranny too since a lot of his jokes also have gay innuendo.

low effort

she is from Alaska and went to college in New England

16 is illegal in all of America? Hah, what niggers.

she's so damn hot

Nope

is she an eceleb too?

You are a pedophile

Attached: 1507569559127.jpg (540x960, 42K)

World Peace season 2 extended cut

>it's another Jow Forums is asshurt about men fucking teens episode
ever thought about going out a fucking a tween yourself and get it out of your system? then maybe we won't have to have these pathetic fucking threads every day?

Attached: 12.jpg (1500x507, 170K)

wrong

He cant keep getting away with this!

15 is legal here

maybe don't fuck around next time dumb hole lol

>don't eat anything
wew, he plowed her ass

she's seriously not hot user

9 is legal here so long as you're Muslim and she is 100% Bavarian phenotype.

>16
>pedo

sure he can

SWEDEN YES

How absolutely this.

I don't care about that nasty fuck
Have at him

SOMEBODY STOP HIM

Attached: sammy.jpg (614x1024, 141K)

16 is legal in my state
Methinks she doth protest too much?
Try not being a faggot and see how that works for you

Attached: trippin1.gif (320x320, 2.44M)

Lock him, UP!

Why do you know "Marky"?

It might be legal but I don't think its ethical

It's legal in several states

get him fired and make him lose his show, his youtube channel and get him kicked off of Patreon
Oh wait...

>Literally zero proof just some anonymous posts screen shotted that don't even show this assertion.
Rule #4 :^)

Im shocked how he can still run free after all this.

It's less about it being illegal (though, laws can be weird and if they sexted that shit could be against the law), than it is for someone that's supposedly right-wing spreading STDs with girls literally half his age instead of raising a family and continuing the white race. The guy's a fraud as far as upholding right-wing values goes.

or maybe she was a bad gf?

16 is actually legal in most states.

The Boston Ross video is about that girl I think

This shit has always been too good to be true. Like it's just another meta MDE bit.

>Jow Forums are the real SJWs

Reminder to sage.

shit taste

None of it seems illegal, he's basically had his life ruined over the last few years anyway, definitely not living well these days.

The point was that in some states banging a 16yo can be legal but texting nudes between one isn't. And in some states age difference is also factored in. It's very easy that Sam could have broke the law somewhere.

Breaking the law is not a valid standard of moral deviancy

Good. Pedos should suffer.

cool, MDE and mega64 shared a hole

It's not morally deviant to be 30+ and (anally) pump and dump Highschoolers? If he's gonna bang her he should at least commit and make babies with her too. But he wont because he's an STD-ridden kike with a poopdick fetish.

>16 years old
>pedo
lol not here m8 based sam

I'm ok with that, heard he even sucked some tranny.

Lol xxxxdddddd SNOWFLAKEEEEEE3

As if anyone cares what the offspring of a prison colony thinks about laws in a civilized country. Don't you have a wallabee to molest?

Adult Swim should cancel his show.

most of his stuff is spot on but you can see he's one of those psychotic faggots that had a bad childhood

>f he's gonna bang her he should at least commit and make babies
i agree but our society refuses to hold women to any standards of decency anymore. practically all of them are coal burned sluts by the time they hit 16. Maybe if youre in a religious community and can find a girl with an intact hymen then sure, Marry her and never let her go. But I guess im just too cynical and dont think thats realistically achievable these days.

womp womp the thread

Attached: 1532653651209.gif (171x141, 911K)

>t. leftypol

absolutely ass damaged kikes

Attached: hitler again.png (868x955, 490K)

kek that twitter account.

Is shareblue even trying anymore? Obvious character assassination

changing your post flag, and samefagging is retarded user. he must of struck a cord, because its apparent you are just a shitskin muslim larping as a german

THESE PHOTOS HAVE BEEN POSTED SO MANY TIMES THIS LARP IS NEARLY 2 YEARS OLD PLEASE STOP

Attached: 2f25d47271b55b5cebf9874b66d1c146--rick-x-morty-rick-and-morty-memes.jpg (460x357, 40K)

He gets a free pass for bringing laughter to mass shootings

lol u r a gay hippo

dude he asked her when they first met if she would suck his cock and would let him choke her with a belt and spit in her face and she agreed. top waifu material right there

80% of the Sam Hyde posters are Sam Hyde himself.

I like how his dick sucking fans go these round about ways to attempt discredit criticism about Sam without even acknowledging it. That's some snakey, Jewish shilly shit right there. Sam's not even nearly as right wing as some make him out to be (remember that skit he did about homo degeneracy? he wrote this later):
>The furthest I ever strayed was with the anti-gay stand-up. I thought it would be cool to clear the room out but in doing so I said a lot of things I don't put any stock in, without any clear indicators for the audience… I think that was a mistake.

Attached: 1526731712110.jpg (944x221, 64K)

That 15yo that Weiner sexted lives in my state, or at least lived here when it happened. I'm well aware of what's legal or not here. As far as Sam not being 'le right-wing bastion of morals and uprightness', I don't think that's what he's trying to be. It seems like your projecting your own morals onto him and then getting upset because he doesn't live up to your moral code. If you don't like 16yo girls, great. Leave them alone, but don't expect anyone else to be as shining an example of moral fortitude, chastity and chivalry as you're claiming to be.

Pretty cool, nothing wrong with it.

How do I know he wrote this?

Because he did (over at 4 x 2 chan):
mde/res/646.html#q657

this is not real blood.