Attached: joe.jpg (299x275, 13K)

he's a cia nigger shill

this

>Hollywood Liberal faggot who is friends with major league shitlib Leftists
>hurr why is he so stupid

>joe rogaine
>consistent beliefs

Pick one

Attached: 1469897654458.gif (400x326, 2M)

Joe Rogan is consistent because he believes in the latest thing he's told.

too many blows to head, dicks to the ass and weed to the brain

Worst character on News Radio.

Suddenly loud mouth pot head.

Why in the fuck does anyone care what this closeted poofter has to say?

He knows that the slobs that eat his shit would spend their ubi on whatever he is shilling.

His only set in stone opinion is that weed should be legal. Everything else is entirely based on who he is talking to

He’s crazily obsessed with dicks and cum in a not funny way I’ve noticed

Hes argued for open borders dozens of times with raging Leftist and normie Republican/Lolbertarian guests.
Pretty standard shitlib millionaire preaching morality to the masses from the comfort of his gated community.

>>believes discipline is the root of success
it is
>also believes in universal basic income
when we're post-scarcity ,and then sure why not , its gonna be the cheapest way to deal with unemployed\poor people and prevent them from chimping out \ voting for populists that would fuck progress .
eventually we'll just put them in reservations or something where they can fuck,do drugs and consume entertainment 24/7 while everyone else is in an arms race of human genetic engineering and cybernetics .

Attached: 1532175869331.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

I'm not certain universal basic income would be a bad thing in the future. with the trends towards automation and the overall hyper-efficiency and decadence of modern life, more and more people are going to find themselves just plugging into the VR Matrix because the real world will have less and less meaning.

in that sort of a society (which really isn't that sci-fi), i can see the argument for it

Jow Forums should love universal basic income

Attached: 1519438510361.gif (480x270, 2.48M)

are u gay for that pic of him, OP?

>>believes discipline is the root of success

discipline isn't the root of sucess...

measuring by monetary achievement, it's luck and whether or not you will do evil shit to millions on behalf of people richer than you.

it's the drugs and protein bars (based on s.oy)

To be fair UBI would cost less than welfare and evil privileged whites would actually be able to get a taste.
I would support UBI if they cancelled everything else from food stamps to fafsa to Medicaid etc etc etc. Whatever you need, spend the money on it.
But they would just keep everything in place and UBI world become a hardly veiled attempt at wealth redistribution.

I believe humanity will collapse and go extinct when there's no more work to do.

We'd have to eliminate every form of social aid at the state and federal level. No WIC, no medicare or medicade, no EBT, no cost of living assistance. End it entirely. End the IRS too.
All so we can deal out obligation free checks to the absolute worst that our society harbors. All with the hopes that the other quartile below the median line doesn't also choose to live the shiftless welfare life.

What would we do when people decide to give up their jobs and instead just subsist on government checks? That would be the case. What would we do when these literal retards spend the entirety of their stipend immediately and come demanding more money?
Or would we be giving these people monthly checks, just as we do now? Stringing them along, doing everything we possibly can to ensure they have no real responsibilities themselves?

In what insane world do you think this would ever lead to a positive outcome? Every heal dragging idiot barely skating by in life would opt out of the labor force and instead life on government UBI. If you want to create a huge market contraction that'd be a good way to go about it because the average American would be losing purchasing power.

A lot of people who believe in UBI are under the impression that Automation is exponentially further along than it is.
Like, I would support some kind of UBI if we had Star Trek style power generation and household replicators, but we don't. What we do have are a lot of idiots who think renewable energy is free and 3d printers are the same thing.

>DMT opens a portal to another dimension.

I know this is hard for autistic faggots on Jow Forums to grasp, but entertaining certain ideas as having a degree of legitimacy doesn't mean you believe in them.

For instance, I might see some virtue behind universal health care, and entertain the possibility of detracting from other shit I already pay into to provide certain services to some people who might need it, that doesn't mean I believe in or would push for it.

Joe Rogan doesn't believe in shit. He changes his mind like the changing tide. He holds no personal convictions (except for dude wee and blacks men have sexy bodies).
He changes his mind depending on who he is interviewing.

What bothers me is the way he does it so adamantly - it he was just like "wow you bring up a good point, i haven't thought of it that way." But no, he goes full 100%.
The only time he stands up to his interviewees is if he senses he is more alpha than OR if he senses he is less funny than them.
In either case, he goes full psuedo intellectual know-it-all and tells no jokes and you know what, he still ends up looking like a retard.

>Why is this guy such a cuck?
Smokes
weed
everyday

Is Rogan openly GAY ? Does he have a beard to go with that toupe?

You all should understand that Jews dominate the media, and tend to favor their tribe members over others.

Without Jewish media domination no one would ever hear of this clown.

>OP

>Jealous

>reddit spaces

>does not have the ability to not listen

>has go go boots