WHAT DID TRUDEAU MEAN BY THIS

WHAT DID TRUDEAU MEAN BY THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=eGgTV1yCUAM

Attached: cuck.jpg (1200x801, 98K)

JUST a friendly reminder Canada was 53% White in 2016 and will be 49% White by 2019

Attached: le 53 wiki.png (276x344, 11K)

he meant he wants to guzzle another bucket of nigger cum

Attached: SHITPREET.jpg (1200x805, 148K)

20% white by 2036. That's according to Stats Canada.

Thinking about it is really scary too, I'll be 43 years old in 2036. I will live to see myself become a minority in the place of my birth.

Another reminder: It took Canada only about 40 years to go from 93% white to just 49% white.

its 73 percent white
that pole is a retard
some white canadians check out as just canadians in census

He's probably right. Kikes probably call him non-stop trying to push shit like this.

Small businesses hate immigrants, they're shit, but trudeau sucks the cocks of the big transnationals

nice clickbait video title

He's clearly delusional, and confused. there is a difference between immigrants and refugees.

Canadians didn't have that complaint, maybe George Soros and Agga Khan.

Friendly reminder that all poles are half haitian nigger goblins from a 3rd world slavic hellhole who make $12,500 a year. They have to punch up at Canada because they know we're elites. They actually sided with the haitian slaves against the french and then lived with them.

Attached: polishnegro.png (649x409, 44K)

Oh no!
Fucking retard, here's the actual stats and what his stats mean. It's people who identify as Canadian.

Attached: Capture.png (404x786, 34K)

Just a reminder that this is TOTAL bullshit.

Quebecois and Atlantic Canadians overwhelmingly listed themselves as 'Canadian' rather than 'European' on the census. This does not mean they aren't white. In fact they are the most white parts of the country.

This is why I never believe anything on Jow Forums -- they like shock value and exaggerations. It's good to jerk people out of a stupor, but when you lie too much for effect eventually nobody believes a word you say.

he just straight up lies constantly. he's a maniac

Trudeau meant, that you mother is a whore and your father is a cocksucking faggot and together they made the embarrassment that is you

First time I've seen him not crying or making a goofy grin, showing his socks

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 4.53.02 PM.png (747x580, 341K)

He means to Bow Down, cuck himself and Canada to death.

thats what commie blood does to you

the denial is strong leaf. its ok just let the depression wash over you

Attached: 1526512183443.jpg (718x960, 109K)

going to have to start holding your politicians that are selling you out accountable
or not i dont really care

I remember when I was a teen, I used to wonder if Canada even had niggers or spics. In school, I used to only see white people when learning about Canada in school books. I once thought Canada was a country filled with only white people.

I'm disappointed in Justin. You would think he would have went the whole 9 yards and dressed up like an orthodox jew to mock these people. Shows you who possesses the real power