Rat Cohen

So what does this mean? Possible outcomes? Why no thread about it?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-27-16-36-59.jpg (720x810, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=(title:52 section:30121 edition:prelim)
nbcnews.com/news/china/cia-china-turncoat-lee-may-have-compromised-u-s-spies-n839316
abcnews.go.com/US/exclusive-25-million-affected-opm-hack-sources/story?id=32332731
reuters.com/article/us-pakistan-china-usa/pakistan-let-china-see-crashed-u-s-stealth-copter-idUSTRE77D2BT20110814
wired.com/2016/10/inside-cyberattack-shocked-us-government/
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/oct/08/hillary-clinton-email-server-cyberattacks-china-germany
truepundit.com/fbi-lisa-page-dimes-out-top-fbi-officials-during-classified-house-testimony-bureau-bosses-covered-up-evidence-china-hacked-hillarys-top-secret-emails/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/19/inspector-general-clinton-emails-had-intel-from-most-secretive-classified-programs.html
politico.com/story/2016/01/hillary-clinton-email-server-top-secret-217985
nationalreview.com/2016/02/hillary-clinton-email-server-former-intelligence-officers-havoc
nationalreview.com/2018/07/obama-administration-al-qaeda-affiliate-knowingly-funded/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02684529808432474
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q predicted this

saged

Fuck off idiot

why?

>criminal lawyer says trump knew about thing that isnt a crime that didnt occur

>So what does this mean?
Trump should have never trusted so many Jews in his inner circle.

>Possible outcomes?
Jews do the Jewish thing and continue to Jew.

>Why no thread about it?
There have been because I have been posting in them.

Reminder OP to murder you family members and commit suicide.

Attached: 897963478627384.jpg (1024x768, 68K)

Because we literally don't care
Trump could behead a baby and guzzle its blood on live camera and we wouldn't care
We are so fatigued by fake news and satisfied with Trump that it doesn't even matter anymore
This is what happens

Attached: 1305452058510.jpg (858x483, 171K)

Yeah we know that, but I'm talking about repercussions for the Muller memevestigation.

>hurrr....no russia no russia
grow up faggots.
cohen has his ass in the ringer.

Attached: cohendinner.jpg (600x399, 56K)

I feel you. But it's still more entertaining than all those lauren southern threads

what's that pic? never seen it

There’s no thread because it’s fucking nothing. Cohen is a slimy, uncredible douchebag and he’s not even claiming this directly, some anonymous sources told CNN that he’s GOING to say it. Furthermore, even IF Trump knew about the meeting that doesn’t implicate him in any collusion. Opposition research is legal.

I've probably seen about 10 threads about this since yesterday evening and I'm not even on here that often. Some one had an article that had a statement from Cohens lawyersaying that they didnt release this information. Idk what the fuck is really going on and I honestly dont even care to look into it because just like every other time its a bunch of MSM Bullshit.

If we were talking about the Clintons and he was their lawyer, he would have already been bourdained.

Because, you don't take the lord emperor"s name in vain.

What if Trump is literally getting redpilled as president?

Nice try, but no. A foreign government cannot help campaigns during an election. It's illegal for a campaign to even try. Trump broke the law and he will either resign or be removed

>cohen has his ass in the ringer.
And this is the best you can come up with? Almost makes the idea that it's a setup to get at his other clients seem reasonable.

gtfo shill fag, you might convince douchebags on CNN comment section with that bullshit

Because it’s the same old fake news garbage, 100000 threads on this yesterday, all of them worthless.

Wrong. Merely accepting information is not a crime and there’s no evidence that anyone in the Trump camp knew where it was coming from or how it was obtained. Even fucking Slate acknowledges that the meeting alone is not a crime. Try again.

> be me
> have only ever voted Republican
> army veteran
> afghan war veteran
> gun owner
> concealed carry permit holder
> work in law enforcement
> son of police officer, grandson of police officer
> hate the gangs, criminals, and SJW leftists destroying this country
> hated Hillary
> think that Trump is a coward and a traitor to this country for many reasons
> think that Trump supporters are more dangerous than any other threat we currently face
> get called a shill on Jow Forums

As more and more of us turn our back on this joke of a president and on the cultist movement you guys blindly follow, the more you'll say Jow Forums is infested with "shills" and Democrat bots. But we are real people that are expressing our frustration and disillusion with this president and his administration. Face it, user, there are a lot of us oldfags who think this president is fucking pathetic and that you guys are even more pathetic for supporting him. Either wake the fuck up and get right, or realize you're too-far-gone and neck yourselves, or wait until you get dragged into the streets and punished for being such faggots.

I was enjoying the outdoors yesterday. Sorry anons.

Attached: 27154-d596d5beea180171c93fca5645ad2e9a.jpg (1180x660, 101K)

Then I suppose Hillary's gonna get locked up, and Trump will walk free because the only evidence you have is from the same people hillary paid in the first place.

It's over.

Oldfag? You described the mentality of a teenage girl. Fuck off

> be me
> army veteran
> afghan war veteran
> gun owner
> hated Hillary
> think that Trump supporters are more dangerous than any other threat we currently face

As more and more of us turn our back on this joke of a president and on the cultist movement you guys blindly follow, the more you'll say Jow Forums is infested with "shills" and Democrat bots. But we are real people that are expressing our frustration and disillusion with this president and his administration. Face it, user, there are a lot of us oldfags who think this president is fucking pathetic and that you guys are even more pathetic for supporting him. Either wake the fuck up and get right, or realize you're too-far-gone and neck yourselves, or wait until you get dragged into the streets and punished for being such faggots.

Bogdown:

The recordings are NSA taps straight from Cohen's phone. He did not record these meetings, hence the erratic quality. The NSA released them when the office was "seized" by Mueller.

Also, Cohen's other clients are about to get some nice leaks.

>Possible outcomes?

obstruction of justice

perjury

Your bot is not worth what you paid for.

This same pasta again? Can some mod do something about these fucking bots?

Well there was that Trump tweet alluding to there being 100s of tapes seized by the FBI of Cohen's other clients. There's a theory being floated that this was all an elaborate means of legally obtaining the tapes as evidence 40DD chess style

Did you read what that person said? you're not really refuting his points and just assuming he "colluded".

And we haven't even discussed what the meeting was about. Some Russian bitch implied she had dirt on Hillary. Turned out she had jackshit... His former lawyer said he knew the meeting was going to happen? That's it??

It’s a bot. You missed the thread where they were all saying the same thing to each other

it means Cohen is a pedo. secretly recording trump will cost him his career and reputation so they must have something huge on him to flip him

Bot over that way

>that didnt occur

This is just plain false. Trump Jr. Manafort and Kushner have all already admitted the meeting occurred.

I did miss it. Shame.

>Manafort

I know you're retarded, and that's why you frequent this board, but that's no reason to be completely ignorant. No campaign can accept ANYTHING of value from a foreign government. This same thing happened during Bush vs Gore, except Gore called the FBI because he's not a traitor like Trump is.

uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=(title:52 section:30121 edition:prelim)

>a meeting is a crime
hahahaha

> be me
> army veteran
> afghan war veteran
> gun owner
> hated Hillary

>who cares if the guy I voted for attempted to solicit campaign contributions from foreign governments
you're pretty retarded aren't you?

These are NSA collations of RAW smartphone data. IE the microphone was activated and tecordes by the NSA. The rest of this is theatre for low IQ liberals.

> be me
> army veteran
> afghan war veteran
> gun owner
> hated Hillary

>No campaign can accept ANYTHING of value from a foreign government
What value does gossip have?
Also, what was accepted again?

Nothing will happen like always. CNN will talk about but nothing will come of it.

Attached: 1527697181903.gif (500x346, 471K)

Eventually the boy who cried wolf gets eaten by a wolf. I think the entire village is waiting for that day.

Yeah, the code on these bots suck. They would just say the same green text above to each other over and over in the same thread. It’s would be a shame if someone paid for that code.

Behold. The bots speaketh.

They had the legal pundits discuss this on ABC. According to Dan Abrams and Chris Christie this leak endangers Muellers case and is probably bullshit.

Mueller can't confirm or deny this leak is true.

Attached: illusive.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

What was gossip, exactly? That Russia was behind our hacked elections and that every major intelligence agency in the world knows this? That sounds valuable to me. That's also what was accepted. But if you want to be glib about it, let's just say a meeting was accepted. And that is illegal.

So that's why the DNC paid for information?

Get a load of this shill

mfw trump himself leaked this to cnn just to make them and Cohen look even worse than they already are

Attached: A49728E0-C35C-45BE-BAFE-DF766C87F6FF.jpg (640x480, 80K)

Cohen and Trump at dinner with the Agalarovs in Vegas with their lawyer, who set up the Trump Tower-Magnitsky meeting.

>What was gossip, exactly?
Sorry I was thinking of the Trump dossier that clinton paid the russians for. Sorry.
>That Russia was behind our hacked elections
They were hacked? How so? How many votes did they alter?
>every major intelligence agency in the world knows this?
You mean the ones that were passing around the russian disinfo dossier like it were the word of god? hahaha good one
>That sounds valuable to me
And you've proven yourself to be a halfwit
> That's also what was accepted.
By who? Who accepts that russian altered the vote count?
>let's just say a meeting was accepted. And that is illegal.
Let's just say you prove it.

>So what does this mean? Possible outcomes? Why no thread about it?

I mean for starters its heresay. But beyond that I don't see what exactly the scandal would be. If someone told you that they had evidence that your political opponent had broken the law, wouldn't you want to see it?

Attached: Trump and Russian spies conspire to assasinate political dissident Moose and Squirrel,.jpg (480x535, 42K)

Lmao, you really don't want this to be true. At this point, you have to do a lot of mental gymnastics to come to the conclusion that every government is wrong, lying to you (except Russia), and that no meeting happened, despite most of the people who went to meeting saying it happened.

The government has enough proof to send these people to prison. That's guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Where's YOUR proof? Or do you take everything that Q says as word of God? Conservacucks are playing a russian ARG and creaming their pants because they've never accomplished anything in life

Is you IQ really so low that you believe the distortions of reality and the law presented by CNN? There is nothing illegal about digging up dirt on your opponent. Absolutely NOT against the law. So stop, and get the fuck out of here. Don't you have anything better to do than annoy people far more intelligent than yourself on a board where you are not welcome?

>Lmao, you really don't want this to be true
You have yet to prove anything buddy.
>At this point, you have to do a lot of mental gymnastics to come to the conclusion that every government is wrong, lying to you (except Russia)
Are you telling me they were being honest and diligent when they were passing around the same russian disinfo dossier between themselves and leaking it to the press? Why shouldnt I trust the russians if you say I should trust agencies that pass russian propaganda along willingly?
>and that no meeting happened, despite most of the people who went to meeting saying it happened.
I never said it didnt happen, I'm saying it's literally and objectively not a crime. Prove it it by citing the context of events and the word of the law, please.
>The government has enough proof to send these people to prison.
hahahaha, based on what exactly?
>That's guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
HAHAHAHAHA. HE KNOWS EVERYBODY, NO NEED FOR NO DANG INDICTMENT OR TRIAL HAHAHAHA
>Where's YOUR proof?
What claim did I make again? Tell me, how does our justice system work again?
>Or do you take everything that Q says as word of God?
Who?

>meme flag
>calls trump traitor
>tries using terms like "oldfag" to sound legit

GTFO you larping tranny.

I'd bet money Trump is paying his lawyer to pretend he is betraying him to create a sensationalist news story. Of course liberals are too stupid to realize he's been pulling this shit ever since the primaries. Manufacture fake controversy to the point that he's immunized from anything that really happens.

OOPS! UHHH-OHHHH! OBAMA/BRENNAN CIA China turncoat compromised U.S. spies in Russia too.
nbcnews.com/news/china/cia-china-turncoat-lee-may-have-compromised-u-s-spies-n839316

No shit, right? This fucker couldn't glow more with all that green text and buzzwords.

>b-b-but muh russianz
LOL! UH-OH! OOPS! “If an individual underwent a background investigation through OPM in 2000 or afterwards ... it is highly likely that the individual is impacted by this cyber breach," OPM's statement said today.
abcnews.go.com/US/exclusive-25-million-affected-opm-hack-sources/story?id=32332731

OOPS! There were SAP/SCIF-tier secrets so devastating on Hillary’s bathroom server that the IG had no one with appropriate clearance to even view it. THE CHINESE ACCESSED HER SERVERS AND HER PHONE. CHINESE HACKERS: 4,000,000 Americans’ clearance files and their family members bringing the total to over 21,000,000 HACKED. The catastrophe of Chinese breach of SF-86 (OPM) data is unprecedented, but already forgotten. China has all the failed lie detector tests, compromising info, sensitive info, SSN, DOB, etc. of feds with clearance. China can leverage Chinese-Americans with high clearances by threatening their family members still living in China.

ON OBAMA’S and MUELLER’S WATCH

Related links:

reuters.com/article/us-pakistan-china-usa/pakistan-let-china-see-crashed-u-s-stealth-copter-idUSTRE77D2BT20110814
wired.com/2016/10/inside-cyberattack-shocked-us-government/
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/oct/08/hillary-clinton-email-server-cyberattacks-china-germany
truepundit.com/fbi-lisa-page-dimes-out-top-fbi-officials-during-classified-house-testimony-bureau-bosses-covered-up-evidence-china-hacked-hillarys-top-secret-emails/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/19/inspector-general-clinton-emails-had-intel-from-most-secretive-classified-programs.html
politico.com/story/2016/01/hillary-clinton-email-server-top-secret-217985
nationalreview.com/2016/02/hillary-clinton-email-server-former-intelligence-officers-havoc

>hacking paper ballots in the rust belt
Good luck making anyone believe that, retard. Tell us again how that recount Jill Stein called for started to turn out before they pulled the plug out of embarrassment. Someone interfered with the election, but it wasn't Russia.

Attached: butthurt.jpg (549x371, 31K)

shhh we are talking about Trump
this all about distracting from the democrats past deeds long enough for the midterms to hit

Attached: 1532704306594.jpg (960x896, 52K)

BREAKING NEWS: The Obongo Administration Knowingly Funded a Designated al-Qaeda Affiliate
nationalreview.com/2018/07/obama-administration-al-qaeda-affiliate-knowingly-funded/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Attached: liberals dont know what evidence means.jpg (1242x529, 184K)

BREAKING NEWS: The Obongo Administration Knowingly Funded a Designated al-Qaeda Affiliate

Yes, the email thing was an actual crime and gigantic compromise of SAP "beyond top secret" materials.

There were more than 350 Soviet spies in the FDR Administration. Ted Kennedy was a Russian spy. Donald Trump is Ronald Reagan 2.0: Bigger, Smarter, Stronger.

The Soviet intelligence cables in ‘Venona’ contain the cryptonyms of hundreds of agents and informants active in Washington. Many of these persons occupied positions of trust, but only one appears to have been a confidant of President Franklin D. Roosevelt. In May 1943 source 19 told the Soviets about ‘Trident’, the conference at which a date had been set for the invasion of Western Europe. Until now 19 has defied identification. But a close examination of the records of ‘Trident’ in light of clues contained in a Soviet cable establishes to a high degree of probability that 19 was none other than Roosevelt's Special Assistant, Harry L. Hopkins.
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02684529808432474

Attached: ididoc.jpg (640x473, 52K)

Keep deflecting to Hillary/Obama pol. Never gets old.

Trump's impeachment

>Trump should have never trusted so many Jews in his inner circle.

Guess he shouldn't trust his family as well.

>who is chris steele

lmao

I knew this story was coming because every time a majorly bad story for Trump breaks in the news, they ask Trump for comment so he finds out about it and he immediately puts out a distraction issue like trannies in the military or something. This time it was getting rid of all HIV positive military members. He's always a couple of days early on the distraction story because that's when they ask him for comment.

>who is Christopher Steele and why are you so gullible