Fuck it

>next time a women needs your help lifting something heavy, don't.

>nexrt time a women needs help with fixing something, don't.

>next time a women needs help getting a creepy guy away from her, don't.

Honestly, this kind of shit pisses me off. Who the fuck are these people telling young boys and men what masculintiy is and how men are the problem with everything. It's not like women have any problems right? They're women, they have vaginas, they can never do anything wrong right?

Oh wait, it turns out that there is actually a term when it comes to mothers killing/abusing their child, it's called "Maternal filicide." Lets look at the statistics shall we?

>breakingthescience.org/SimplifiedDataFromDHHS.php
>70.6% were abused by their mothers, whereas only 29.4% were abused by their fathers.
>70.8% were killed by their mothers, whereas only 29.2% were killed by their fathers.

I guess we need to get rid of that "toxic femininity" right guys? Because femininity is toxic for all children right?

Attached: 6Qqpokg.jpg (688x782, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Xfhwd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Stoltenberg

The Age Of The Smug Brooklyn SJW is OVER.
Pic related.

Attached: 01.png (1143x543, 38K)

How long until (((John))) is outed as a rapist, like all male feminists?

Who's gonna work at construction sites and clean sewer pipes then?

just a coincidence goyim

Attached: 9C308396-6CCC-4DD9-97BB-1459EC4A9587.jpg (364x542, 68K)

STOP FOLLOWING BIOLOGY

Attached: 1525795783046.jpg (590x350, 19K)

Stupid cunts never learn

Attached: 1522845022818m.jpg (445x1024, 105K)

fucking bergs

Attached: download.jpg (177x284, 14K)

>>Stoltenberg

Attached: Feminists jews.jpg (1600x2812, 375K)

This is shilling, do not goto the article.

You going to read this shit is why they write them, they make you mad because it works to get you to share them and read them.

It's all about ad revenue.

Attached: OP's house.jpg (380x368, 91K)

Where does the ''berg'' come from ? It sounds german so the jews adopt the template to blend in easier? Rockfeller also has a german sound to it.

you're part of the problem if you demonize women because (((they))) told you to do it.

Say something nice about poor white people.

look here

Just live your life opposite of what Jews say and things start working out.

(((STOLTENBERG?)))

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Attached: Jewed.jpg (720x720, 80K)

fine more women for me, enjoy your trannys

>helping someone is "masculinity"
kill yourself my man

[–]SuperConductiveRabbi[S] 64 points 2 hours ago*
If you define masculinity as toxic then anything that inhibits, reduces, reverses, or prevents masculinity is necessarily beneficial, provided it doesn't have side-effects that are more serious than the "affliction" of masculinity. Thus they could easily justify giving hormone treatments to children, as they'd perceive that not as poison but as medicine. There are radical feminists who actually advocate for this.

Edit:

Andrea Dworkin, the interviewee's life partner, was one of the most radical feminists for her time, and advocated that all heterosexual intercourse is rape (note: she looked like this), that sex is an expression of male contempt for women, she advocated for incest, and that "every woman's son is her betrayer and also the inevitable rapist or exploiter of another woman."

If a son is "an inevitable betrayer" than the logical thing to do is to imprison him, mentally or physically.

She was a walking lumbering tyrant who was gracefully murdered by her own arteries (clogged with blood due to her inability to stop eating so that she could properly ambulate) at the tender age of 58, thank God. Yet her legacy lives on in castrated males like the interviewee.

In the words of Stoltenberg himself:

For me [Dworkin's idea that there's no such thing as a man and a woman] was hugely liberating because I had been struggling all my life at that point. It was a breakthrough for me because up to that point I had been feeling that I would never measure up as a man.

archive.is/Xfhwd

In other words, a bottom-tier failure of a man believed an insane woman's verbal diarrhea because it presented an ideology where he could reframe himself as someone who wasn't being crushed by failure.

>telling people how they can or cannot express their gender

Why are Jews such bigots?

So just the typical marxist stuff then?

>Male feminist

Weasel.

>vice

why?

Attached: mt.gif (423x285, 966K)

to feminists, yes.

I think “berg” can either mean “mountain” or “town” in German. You can spot (((their))) names because they will just be named after a thing; e.g. Zuckerberg is literally “sugar mountain” in German. Where as an actual German last name won’t be an “object” but an archaic profession or position; e.g. Bauer (farmer), Fischer (fisherman). This isn’t the case 100% of the time but it’s something to keep an eye out for.

>pol goes full circle and starts posting “my privilege“ stories again

Attached: E905B079-F56E-412E-8E3A-D3C14B9AEBB7.jpg (680x225, 29K)

>It sounds german so the jews adopt the template to blend in easier?
Yes, they probably took the surname for census purposes that sounds German. They did the same in Poland and Russia, which is why a lot of Jews have Russian or Polish sounding names

vice has become such a meme.

if you get this triggered over an article you're not really masculine

I remember being in a (((womens college))) town, and going into their main department store. I held the door for several people behind me, and the last one (a girl with problem glasses and warning hair) just stopped.
She said "I dont need some man to hold a fucking door for me. Sexist."
Hated feminists ever since.

Most posters on pol have inferior masculinity

they want everything we built

>not btfoing them with a comeback

>IT'S OK WHEN WOMEN ACT MASCULINE!!!
>IT'S BRAVE, AMAZING, INSPIRING, BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
>IT'S NOT OK WHEN MEN ACT MASCULINE!!!
>IT'S DISGUSTING, TOXIC, HORRIBLE, SHAMEFUL, ILLEGAL, NOT MANLY!!!!!!!
Can somebody remind me why I should want to save western civilization?

>berg

>inferior masculinity
>being a nigger faggot jew boi is superior
Powerful.

Attached: image.jpg (154x154, 7K)

you've literally never built anything

But by refusing, you exercise toxic masculinity. That actually is a reasoning in the ideology. The thing is that it was never fully developed because it never needed to be. With the advent of MRA and MTGOW the necessity became apparent and is why irrational shame was the first reaction.

I'd welcome a thread of privilege posts.

I questioned your masculinity, you attacked me like a frothing teenage virgin
Point proven

I’m sure all normie males will do this

>John Stoltenberg

Attached: 1455891929353.png (1022x731, 643K)

Truly I never stood a chance.

This all started way before that faggotry.

Attached: image.jpg (1311x1415, 307K)

>you're not allowed to defend yourself, goy.

After I finish raking my leaves, I like to make a nice big pile and burn them all for easy disposal, and it makes nice nutrient-dense ash for the soil.

This is what John Stoltenberg was married to.

Attached: EE5347AB-D4B4-4803-A8D7-8259447505A2.jpg (2817x3948, 2.51M)

>Berg

Almost all masculinity IS toxic because we have for millennia been defining it this way. Emotional frailty, violence, insistence on narrow ways of being, a lack of empathy, a preference to dominate over cooperation - These are all hallmarks of western notions of masculinity, and they are all toxic.

It's why you idiots are desperate for a strong man leader who refuses to think. It is ultimately what is going to destroy us all.

>A face roughly as large and pock-marked enough to be used to fake a lunar landing

Attached: vice.png (688x782, 547K)

Wow great analysis it is only a matter of time before you figure out world peace, user.

This is why we need to take our morality from God, not from Vice.

Mass media has taken over the role of a pinnacle morality. Life was much better in the West when the majority looked to Christianity for morality.

>not allowed to defend yourself
If you're comfortable in your masculinity you dont need to defend yourself
>caring what women and jews think
Beta detected

Andrea "all heterosexual sex is rape" Dworkin. Another member of the (((tribe))). Pure coincidence.

Attached: Andrea_Dworkin_1608899f.gif (220x293, 50K)

>Stoltenberg

The swede strikes again

Attached: Senza.png (2514x1354, 211K)

lol, I mean if that is going to be your response, you might as well not give one. I guess you had to let your impotent frustration out?

Is it me, or, are kike posts too easy to spot? lol

Attached: 1528822022963.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

I mean what else should I give for these sad attempts at sophistry by pseudo-intellectuals. You husks hardly warrant a response and I don't get paid for this.

it's you m8

yes, I also frog post like a real adult

>frogposting

Attached: image.jpg (707x707, 94K)

You could not respond at all. Responding by saying nothing only means that you couldn't rebut it.

Whatever you say, cuck

Nothing to rebut. Take it back to what ever board or website you crawled out off.

oh cuck too
oh shit are you jordan peterson

(You)

Attached: image.jpg (1568x316, 96K)

Again, you could have let it lie
You wanted to rebut it (that is why you responded); you just didn't have the tools

Thats it. I'm getting my gas can.

Again the consensus stuff doesn't work if you are so obvious. Just a little tip.

lol, imagine feeling THIS attacked by reality that you think two people who happen to be (semi) agreeing is a conspiracy.

Let women go live without a roof over their head, 5% might manage to make a shelter, 1% might figure out how to get running water and electrcity on their own

>next time a women needs your help lifting something heavy, don't.

>next time a women needs help with fixing something, don't.

Kek. There’s literally no woman in the world that doesn’t want free help from a strong man whenever possible, feminist or not. It’s hardwired. The only thing more delusional than a feminist is a male feminist.

No one, theyll starve and suffer

They are still supported by males, but without the strings attatched

Do you suck cocks?

what about really violent women? i worked with cops in South Africa in 90s. Cute girl cop in early 20s was crushing suspects balls with her boot to get info.

He's actually German/Norwegian, -berg names are common in Scandinavia. The Jew detection checklist is looking at the name, place of birth, and most importantly at facial features.

"Morally sound?" Aren't these people mostly atheists? What is the empirical basis for their system of "morality"?

Attached: 1483112502128.jpg (310x440, 93K)

Attached: Study Debunks Feminism Women Still Attracted to “Toxic Masculinity”.png (1321x2760, 1.33M)

YASSSS QUEEEEN SLAAAAY! YAS! YAS! WEEEEW! JEWISH CONTROLLED OPPOSITION IS AMAZING! TAKE YOUR MEDS AND CLEAN YOUR ROOM! ALL FOR ISRAEL!

Attached: This is what America looks like in current year...and it is stunning!.webm (400x400, 2.51M)

Attached: 48ed3f675344824b966c0bf77f0136e1e0eec0b14071e80c4267c1de52d97e3c.jpg (720x522, 64K)

its mostly made up names to better blend in with the local populace. However there are 100% Germans who have the same names.
>Berg
It means mountain in most north European Germanic languages and its an adopted surname for the jews of central Europe. It was done to avoid being discriminated against by the ethnic populace of the lands. It worked to some extent.

But feminist told me toxic masculine is just about bad part masculinity and people just misunderstand not all masculinity is toxic.

Attached: 6 Feminist Myths That Will Not Die.png (651x5588, 642K)

My wife is fine with me being a man, when it suits her. But she still thinks I can magically understand what she "really" means, even when it bears no resemblance to the actual words that came out of her mouth.

Attached: 1504212941011.jpg (649x662, 111K)

I'm not gay or a straight woman, so no. But if I were, I would, and there would be literally nothing wrong with that.

see how stupid toxic "masculinity" is?

I'm seeing a pattern here...

Attached: Want More Babies You Need Less Patriarchy.png (730x859, 427K)

>proud of being cucks
What would your wife's son think of you?

Attached: 1520878924036.jpg (792x361, 31K)

Transgender agenda. Butch women, pussy men.

Attached: 12027825_10153240969164891_2187521804077967546_n.jpg (649x875, 74K)

Doesn't it bother you at all that you are performance art proving the point of the article?

Everything about you is terrified.

Still more coherently formulated than the average Drumpfdrone

Attached: le magix xDDD.jpg (779x704, 180K)

Which lowers the white birth rate even further. Make men hate women and women hate men. hehehehehehe....

Attached: 1455831960776.jpg (3892x2500, 1.44M)

No one gives a fuck about meme vice, and this another great example. The average man or woman is going to read the title and automatically be turned off by it. You almost never run into these people irl who read that garbage and actually agree with it.

>(((Goldberg)))