HIV AIDS IS A GLOBALIST HOAX

Common sense research reveals that HIV has never even been proven to exist. This means that the Virus has never been isolated, a very basic part of determining if something is infectious. Because it has never been isolated all the HIV tests are not accurate - how can they be if the virus was never isolated to know what proteins to look for. All HIV tests look for ‘markers’ there is no test that directly looks for the Virus. People who test positive definitely have something going on that is not desirable but is probably related to blood toxicity.

People in Africa:
- You don’t even need an HIV test to be diagnosed as HIV POZ.
- Having Diarrhea with an POZ diagnosis = AIDS
- People in Africa are dying of malnutrition but this is blamed on AIDS
- Disparity between deaths Africa and the US are constant even with the “epidemic” that killed “millions” and should’ve shown a spike in deaths against the US.

People in the West
- if you are HIV poz and come to the doctor with a cough they automatically diagnose you with pneumonia simply because you are HIV POZ. Pneumonia is an AIDS defining illness.
- Being a homosexual or drug user automatically increases your chance at a POZ diagnosis REGARDLESS of test results what other Virus has this type of criteria.
- Homosexuals are dying in America because they take loads of DNA from multiple partners into their assholes which then gets into their blood and causes toxicity because your body has no idea what to do with foreign DNA proteins in the blood. This over an extended period of time leads to MAJOR complications
- The drug POPPERS (amyl nitrate) is shown to absolutely wreck the immune system and it’s popularity coincides perfectly to the AIDS epidemic in the US (late 70s early 80s)
- Drugs like Meth Heroin Cocaine Crack and GHB also wreck the immune system but not like poppers.

HIV AIDS IS A GLOBALIST SHAM TO FUNNEL BILLIONS INTO FOUNDATIONS, PHARMA COMPANIES WHILE MAKING PEOPLE PAY TO KILL THEMSELVES

Attached: AIDS-is-Real-HIV-is-Fake-v1.jpg (1200x800, 91K)

Absolutely, it's actually called G.R.I.D.S.

Attached: pat_bateman[1].jpg (625x414, 72K)

Kek - Chronic Fatigue Syndrome as well.

Are you a medical professional? NO!!!
then fuck off

You know what, after that Italian research paper being published a week ago on this board about the vaccines, I think this is entirely possible.

I feel like a lot of diseases including cancers can be solved with natural remedies like prune juice or some shit. I no longer trust modern Healthcare

I dont have a ((medical)) degree , no

link?

Moar info plz

Check out
House of Numbers on Youtube
Liam Scheff Journalist
Marco Ruggiero Doctor
The Perth Group (search engine)

discord gg/GFqH6r

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 211K)

This is caved in head tier

Anyone have the pic of the Jow Forums hanging the fag? I need it....

>I feel like a lot of diseases including cancers can be solved with natural remedies like prune juice or some shit. I no longer trust modern Healthcare
Isn't it weird how google, youtube, facebook and other sites outright ban natural health topics and pages? How homeopathic doctors end up dead? How discussion on this topic leads to ridicule the same way that discussing the inaccuracies of the holocaust would?

Fuck Jews.

Wat iz

I guess the scariest thing about all that is, if it were proven to be true, nothing would change. Whatever it is killing those degenerates has nothing to do with normal people.

fake and gay

Attached: jpg.jpg (319x237, 19K)

>Common sense research

Is this the flat earth and young earth common sense type research?

> pic related

>I feel like a lot of diseases including cancers can be solved with natural remedies
Why do people act like cancer is an illness you can just "cure?" Cancer is just your own cells that can't kill themselves due to genetic abnormalities and multiply somewhat rapidly. It's your own body killing you, drinking prune juice isn't going to magically imbue your immune system with the ability to inspect the genetic information inside a cell and say "yep, that one's fucked." Any "treatment" or whatnot that kills cancer cells will kill healthy cells, because a cancer cell essentially is for all intents and purposes a healthy cell except it's a zombie. And that's how chemotherapy and radiation treatments work: they kill cells that divide rapidly (i.e. cancer cells) but also affect your "normal" cells, leading to hair loss, negative symptoms, etc.

Anyone claiming they've cured cancer is patently wrong. It's going to take some absurd nanotech or genetic therapies to stop cancer beyond "let's just cut it out and nuke it from orbit and hope we get it all."

why should heterosexual nondegenerates care?

Most cancer is created by oxidants free radicals and too much sugar...

Go shill somewhere else.

>How homeopathic doctors end up dead?
probably dying from a simple infection they can't treat with sugar balls

No goyim, noo.

Diseases are just too complicated for you to wrap your low IQ caucasian brain around. Leave it to the Askenazis. What? You really think PLANTS can do anything? No, goyim, you need the most synthetic of synthetics because that is what the body needs.

Got cancer? Flush it out with a nice fluoridated chemical cocktail that completely ruins you. Use cancerous radiation to treat it. Have you never heard of fighting fire with fire? Cancer isn't something that just goes away, it always comes back, and the fact we only treat it with things that are highly carcinogenic has nothing to do with it.

What have Pl*nts ever done for you recently? They grow, and unless Monsanto gets their way, they don't even have true ownership.

Oh, by the way, remember those supplements you got from the health store, what was it, Melatonin? Despite the fact that there is no lethal dose and no negative effects, we've decided that it isn't good for you, you shouldn't be medicating yourselves without permission. The fact Melatonin reverses the effects of fluoride, reduces death in cancer patients by as much as 40% and stops early onset puberty/ unnaturally shallow weird sexual urges/ fetishisms that arise from us chemically from your body is of no significance. It isn't like those studies are available on .gov websites, is it?

o-oh it is?
Oh. Here is a picture of a lady, aren't you aroused, goy? What was it we were talking about? Sleepytime?

Attached: 9CAA88.jpg (768x1024, 116K)

Because theyre trying to make an HIV test mandatory in lots of districts

>AIDS is real
>AIDS Israel
You can’t make this shit up.

Ok so the shills are here ... Nice...

Let's say your mother was a whore and you were diagnosed with HIV at birth. As far as you know, the only reason you are alive 20+ years later is the fact you were medicated for it from birth. Would you put your money where your mouth is and stop taking the pills?

Asking for a friend

Id be dead if I had been taking the pills that long - ittakes around 20 years to destroy the liver.

If I was on the healthiest diet possible and staying in shape, I would.

>the Virus has never been isolated
Yes it has. Now fuck off.

Attached: micrograph.jpg (209x241, 8K)

If you scaled up the average homeopathic remedy to the volume of the sun, there would be less than one molecule of the diluted ingredient. Calling someone a shill is fine and dandy, but I'm going to call you a gullible fucking retard.

Nice try, AIDS-boy

Reminder that (((alternative medicine))) is a new-age hippy/faggot solution.

>HIV AIDS IS A GLOBALIST SHAM TO FUNNEL BILLIONS INTO FOUNDATIONS, PHARMA COMPANIES WHILE MAKING PEOPLE PAY TO KILL THEMSELVES
Even if this were true (and it isn't), it's mostly faggots that are "paying to kill themselves", so who fucking cares? If I could profit from the slow, agonizing death of millions of godless, ass-fucking degenerates, I would.

No that is just a pic of any retrovirus.

Thank god established ((medicine)) will take care of us.

I love the shills - they always say the same thing! Thats how you know HIV is a fraud.

This type of shilling is cute - makes sense for POL - since the people who run the shill orgs thing POL is unironically nihilistic.

But you should care because those companies that they use to launder funds they turn around to fund black projects that are designed to end us up at the NWO...

Try again

I agree, ((medicine)) is just a scam. I heard that if you rub menthol on your balls, it will cure any viruses you have. You can trust me, I'm against the establishment too!

If you agree why are you here

I don't believe the biz model of western med is to cure anything or even to promote health in general. Is it hard to imagine the opposite of these being more profitable for them?

Yes, homeopathy has no basis whatsoever.

However, there are very few modern diseases that can't be treated very well with plant extracts as we know exactly what compounds the wide wide wide fucking variety of plants on this Earth contain. Its a natural pharmacy and many of the synthetics just destroy your liver and your mind whilst treating the symptoms of a disease, but synthetic compounds can be owned and patented and profited off. Plants belong to everyone.

For instance, they know, and they have shown they know because on .gov medical research websites these studies are available that the only cure to MRSA and a variety of other superbacteria that can't be treated with antibiotics is Allicin found in raw Garlic. Allicin is the only antibiotic/ antimicrobal that bacteria NEVER become resistant to. They could cure almost every infection, but it would mean using a plant extract and not a sub-par synthetic chemical that is patented and owned, one that created this issue in the first place.

There are plenty of people whove been taking them that long and longer

I guess you missed my point. Rubbing menthol on your balls will be extremely painful.

Just because you distrust A and B says they don't trust A either, it doesn't mean you have to blindly trust B. You can be skeptical of A and B.

Just because the medical establishment may have questionable methods sometimes or prescribe band-aids instead of cures (psychiatry being one of the worst offenders) doesn't mean that people who suggest drinking sugar water can cure hepatitis are right.

>Thank god established ((medicine)) will take care of us.
It's better than deluding yourself with sugar pills and water, you fucking moron.

Who said anything about sugar pills and water, shill?

The real redpill is that HIV is a real virus, but it is man-made and strategically released for population control purposes. It's basically the plot of Deus Ex

That is the Alex Jones disinformation line.

Again, middle ground. Name an ailment that is treated with synthetic medication and I will name a plant that can completely cure it without destroying your body and mind in the process.

Homeopathy is pretty retarded, as is synthetic pharmaceuticals. Most if not all of them are just dangerous and more damaging analogs of plant compounds that people wanted to claim they invented so they could profit off of them.

>lady
wait I see a bulge

Because that's all that homeopathy is, fuckwit. Now I remember why I normally ignore these sorts of threads. Homeopaths and medical """""""""""""skeptics""""""""""""" are literally dumber than niggers.

Nah that is genuinely just the bedsheets showing between her legs. I used to have others from this set but I can't find them atm.

Is everyone going to ignore my entire point about plant analogs being the true redpill? There isn't an ailment out there that you can't grow a specific plant containing a specific compound to cure without destroying yourself like the pill jew does.

Or is this whole thread now populated with pharma jews that can't refute the point about plants vs pharma?

Hey doc I have stomach problems, I seem to have a shitload of gas buildup in my upper left abdomen constantly. I wake up in the middle of the night to burp it out. Eating seems to relieve it temporarily during the day. I've tried all kinds of dietary changes and nothing seems to work, what do you got?

>Oy vey goyim, did you attend one of our indoctrination centers? NO!!!
kys kike

Is this accompanied by unusual acid reflux or feelings of sickness at all?

Who said anything about homeopathy?

I am acknowledging it

all aids and hiv patients should be immediatly quarantined like any other outbreak of a deadly communicable disease, we could wipe it out in short order, sadly people are to weak to do the right thing so aids will be with us for a long time

>Case A: Yes, it is accompanied by acid reflux and/or nausea

I would recommend a teaspoon of fresh garlic root to deal with the nausea and calcium bicarbonate to deal with the acid reflux. If Calcium Bicarb technically is outside of the bounds of "natural", there are many natural spring waters that lean pretty far towards alkali and will have the same effect.

>Case 2, no it isn't accompanied by acid reflux/ nausea

In this case it sounds incredibly likely that the type of bacteria you have in your digestive tract is metabolizing at a pretty severe rate causing buildup of intestinal gasses. One can effectively replace the bacteria in their stomach with a healthier subtype by doing a three day course of one raw clove of garlic (half in morning, half in evening) chewed and swallowed for three-four days followed by a week of eating active organic yogurts to replace the bacteria that has been removed by the antimicrobal in the Garlic. Remember, the garlic has to be raw to preserve the allicin and chewed to extract it properly before swallowing.

Do not take the Ginger Root and Garlic at the same time as both have the ability to thin the blood, in combination that leads to notably thinner blood but still not anything dangerous.

*Case B
(Underslept, sorry)

discord gg/FCeyEKD

add a .

Attached: Pic2.jpg (852x1024, 390K)

This is a very good thread.

No acid reflux or heartburn, but there is some pain/pressure in that region sometimes. At first I thought it was an ulcer or something, I even had an endoscopy but they didn't find anything. Then I thought maybe I developed lactose intolerance so I cut out dairy but no dice, tried cutting out other foods and eating better but it persists

I will give case b a shot. This has been plaguing me for years and I'm desperate for a good night's sleep, if that shit works you'll be rolling in good karma my dude

Have you fucking tried doctor-prescribed antibiotics? I dunno why people never think of that as an option.

Sure tho, go nuts with the snake oil.

I've seen several doctors about this, none prescribed antibiotics or mentioned it being bacteria. They basically just said to take some over the counter anti-gas pills like gas-x or something, which doesn't address the actual problem at all

I mean this guy is just saying eat some garlic then eat some yogurt. Might be nasty but it's worth a shot