What should i say when i call him back?

What should i say when i call him back?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-27-16-02-41-1.png (1440x1292, 2.19M)

Thank you for your service.

>Those big button old people phones.

>being this insecure

lmao

Get on with draining the swamp you lazy twat. And by that I mean arresting everyone who needs to be arrested.

>calling out a faggot with a landline
>insecure
Seems more like a chad bully to me

Attached: 7264528D-0EB4-4214-A9A9-75A76925B9EF.jpg (775x1024, 142K)

tell him to make a national address televised to the people about the liquid gas deal with europe and how bad its going to hurt russia and explaining how nato europe has been in bed with russia this entire time playing both sides and how the media is more interested in alleged allegations of an affair with a playboy model and then have him rattle off all the accomplishments of the administration in the last few months and stress how hes working to negotiate better trade and opening deals with europe to allow american businesses and farmers to thrive and that america is headed on a good path with a thriving economy that is doing well and talk a bit about how hard the administration has been on terrorism and end finally with a bit about immigration and how we are returnign to a state of law and order on the borders and to keep supporting the brave men and women of the customs and border patrol agency who put themselves inbetween us and the drug cartels of failed states like mexico

etc etc you get the gist. also ask him if i can be hired to work with his administration i have lots of good ideas

Attached: 1532469924670.jpg (800x420, 122K)

>He still has the shipping plastic on the screen

Fucking boomers.

Attached: LaughingAsian.jpg (520x600, 150K)

k

Attached: screenshot-www.okcaller.com-2018.07.27-16-12-25.png (1254x34, 7K)

>corded house phone in 2018
why didnt you answer when he called?

gas the kikes we're waiting

No seriously, I laugh at you faggots. Making anything at all from fucking phone. I bet you you even think you're 'tech savvy' haha. Losers.

Free screen protector.

30 feet of cord for a 5 foot gap

Attached: 1517349044348.jpg (246x205, 8K)

say

>YES MR PRESIDENT; I AM ON MY WAY

Tell him we don't have a future unless Trump comes out with and gets behind 9/11 truth and exposing the real perpetrators. People are ready to listen. Its time. Justice demands it.

someone call the number

We're all hanging out on a Setoese macrame enthusiast forum. We're all losers, faggot.

Checked. He should abolish the FBI and CIA and then give all their funding to ICE.

>What should i say when i call him back?
Tell him to take the fifth.

someone call and report back

anyone can reverse lookup
Pennsylvania robocall telemarketer

holy fuck its real I didn't know what to say and got freaked out I hung up right away when he answered

>philly area code
OP is a gay nigger

Donald J. Trump For President Inc.
It showed up on your grandparent's landline because it's a robocall/telemarketer.
nice.

it's a larp. it's just a campaign call registered to his name.

you took it.

lock her up

Attached: 1522808281917.jpg (950x770, 117K)