Your identity and nationalism is fictional

>your identity and nationalism is fictional

how do you refute stuff like this?
this is what the average normie believes

Attached: 20180727_173042.png (1080x881, 610K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baizuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a nigger. Giv me gibs

>how do you refute stuff like this?
Easy. Ask them to present this "Your race/religion/culture don't real" argument to any nonwhite and see how they react.

Pretty easy to refute considering the average liberals change their name, sex, despise the religion their parents gave them and hate both the race and nation they were born in.

This is baizuo shit, not just the j left. Intraethnic cleansing is necessary.

>baizou
This needs to become a commonly known word here. Please keep using it.

Attached: 1525399286351.jpg (549x688, 99K)

That's called culture, sweetie.

National identity definitely exists. The questions are what it encompasses and where it comes from.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baizuo

yea wrong

This is only true in the modern world where all tradition has been destroyed in favor of a social order based on spending the most shekels. Family, god, country, all memes in the modern world.

This is what the average stoner tier "philosopher" believes. Relativism mixed with "whoa man what if like we are all in a simulation dude?"

Your race is defined when you're conceived though.

Jews and libshits get SAGEd

Attached: 1521752921187.jpg (1024x512, 180K)

>Your are given a name, a religion, a nationality and a race
>Fictional identity
Add "sexuality" and "gender" to the list, and watch these lefty fucks squirm

I'd just say "those are parts of an identity, so your insinuation that identity consists exclusively of name, religion, race, and nationality is a fundamentally flawed premise."
Done.

>your identity and nationalism is fictional
My nationality is in my genes. You could sever my arm and send it to opposite part of the world and still be able to realise where it's from.

Everything in your life is a fictional construct. Hunger, sleep, defication, and pain are the only real things you will ever experience.

He's right OP. I was born a straight white male but today I decided to be an STD-ridden drag queen transblack polyamorous liberal.

>tl;dr without an identity to ground ourselves in, humans inevitably fall apart and go insane

Attached: hot.jpg (700x4457, 1.28M)

i'm a son of my land, proud of my history and heritage, my creed is that of my ancestors, maybe not the best but its mine and i'll fight for it

Its just not true.
I spent the earlier parts of my life as a baseless leftist.
I built this identity i now defend with my own hands.

this