Is CNN/MSM just lying at this point?

I have no idea how these people can remain in business. How can someone claim that the entire system wasn't abused in order to prevent Trump's election? How can one argue that California's mass influx of illegal immigrants, had NO impact on the popular vote? How can they block out streets filled with people from the inauguration, and then claim no one showed up? Do they just lie for the hell of it? It's worse up here in Canada. Some guy named Fasail Hussain commits a shooting and it's brushed under the rug. What can we do to combat this?

Attached: cnn.jpg (480x271, 23K)

>at this point

>at this point

T.20 boomer

cnn is rael

Has CNN literally always been fake cuck news, or was there EVER a point where it was respectable? Even when it first started in order to establish itself? Or just always?

Kek.

>at this point

seriously though leaf stop watching tv that shit rots your mind

I've been trying. I told myself 3 years ago I would get involved in news and politics, I started watching CNN because that's what my cuck television package had on the first 100 channels. Over that time, I've seen lie after lie, and they never change.

They're literally telling people if they sniff cat shit they will get superpowers. I think it's fair to say they will fail on their own accord.

Attached: 1532664822651.jpg (1242x1495, 839K)

I don't know. I dont watch that shit. Try it.

Yeah they’re lying and they know it but what they are really doing is attempting to remove a lawfully elected president

redpilled and based
blue wave bro

Fucking hell, they tell people to get toxoplasmosis?
Just drive that sewage truck into cnn hq and let it empty

they always have been.

There were actual "diet" pills that used intestinal worms at one point, however that was literally 1800's shit and would get shut down by government agencies today.

Frankly when your news sources start to suggest intentionally infecting yourself with parasites, i would say it's time for the day of the rope.

Attached: FrankenNews1.jpg (800x464, 99K)

>at this point

I use to watch CNN as my casual news source, but around the time Trayvon got shot by Zims they started to blatantly fabricate/manipulate facts and stories until they were controversial('White Hispanic') and they never stopped.

I understand that all media is biased, but instead of pretending to be neutral they went full blown leftist shills. CNN is an absolute joke, their entire program is dedicated to slandering Trump with little to no cover of anything else.

Attached: 1512792576260.jpg (758x631, 204K)

No, they cleaned house for Obama. Never was to be heard a disparaging word about The Chosen One. Got rid of Lou Dobbs and Tucker Carlson. Got rid of Daryn Kagan because she was dating Rush Limbaugh. Later they got rid of Piers Morgan only because he played golf with Trump once in a while. Jeffrey Lord?

Attached: Tom the Cat.jpg (480x372, 17K)

Yeah they are encouraging people to infect themselves with a parasite. I didn't even think it was real at first. Bunch of sick fucks have no conscience.

They don't even do news anymore, do they? They just have 'experts' discuss why Trump is bad and only racists like him. This is all day.

Why doesn't the NSA intercept and reveal their plans to commit sedition? Isn't that the job of said agency?