Female soldier boxes man

This woman claimed she could whoop any man in a boxing match. Women can do anything men can do only better according to the media and liberal politicians.
youtu.be/rRfCpQx_FDE

Attached: Beaten-woman-hospital-237516.jpg (620x809, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8O5E5IgsHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like a Chinese alien

Pic unrelated btw. Watch the clip

These Hollywood movies are convincing girls that they could put up a fight against a man. My younger sister thought she could beat me in a wrestle match lol

They should have given her a participation trophy.

yo this whitie has ligma

they shoulda kept her on dish duty in the mess hall

Attached: dictionary.jpg (634x388, 47K)

Lucky he didn't kill her. Women skulls aren't designed to take a punch from a man.

fuck off nigger and take your nigger memes with you

kys

Old as hell. Still funny to watch. He makes no pretense of defending himself and just wails on her a bit, somewhat playfully. Time gets short and he brings the thunder with a couple of jabs.

I love to watch women be beat. Feminist propaganda has fooled women into thinking they are somehow magically physically equal or greater than a more muscular man.

Holy fuck. He didnt go for the body once, she was guarding her head the whole time, and she still got utterly fucking humiliated.

>stronk womyn don't need no man out walking alone late at night
>is attacked and raped by a man exhibiting signs of systemic oppression and generational poverty
>needs men to come and save her

Attached: 1530320304346.png (812x998, 347K)

My favorite part is how poor of a boxer the male is too. I'm not calling him weak, but he has horrible form and is an easy KO

Why did she do this? She couldn't even fight.

>woman's dog ran home
What the fuck kind of piece of shit dog did she have?

Dunno, but even this fuzzball doubled back for its owners and tried to nip an assailant.

Attached: Couple robbed at gunpoint in Oak Cliff while walking their dog.webm (642x360, 2.73M)

She could at least try

ligma nuts lmao

THANKS JEWS

For fucking up gender roles this bad...

Attached: MAGA.jpg (587x534, 104K)

I feel like this image has never been more relevant.

Attached: 1500655193768.jpg (876x960, 173K)

Sorry dog, you tried

LET THE BODIES HIT THE

Why do we tolerate these people? We need to rise up and do what's right.

I would have noticed that car full of nigs and not made myself an easy target.

It's almost as if.... higher muscle mass, testosterone, and thousands of years of selection mean men are more adept at fighting than women. But that can't be. Can it?

Attached: 1531969146221.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

muh freedom
muh liberty
muh justice
muh democracy

G A M E R S
A
M
E
R
S

>they only did it because of systemic oppression, yall made them do it

Fucking dykes man, every time. They literally think they are equal to men.

Shut up fucking kike

>pussy eyes

>anything you can do I can do better
>I can do anything better than you

>except fight

Imagine how bad it would've been if he knew how to box. She should have lost by DQ when she turned her back on him, and she refused to shake his hand. Feminism literally got beaten

Attached: eyes.png (637x748, 628K)

Ernff.... Veronica.... my powers are growing... stronger.... yynngaahhh.... this..... SOCIETYYYY... VERONNIIICAAAA.... AND YET YOU CHOOSE A DUMB JOOOOOOOOCCCCKKKKKK

Attached: 1529364002225.jpg (680x681, 60K)

we need to go back to calling them dykes...lesbian is to normal

She's going to have to potentially do that for reals if she wants combat duty.

That's very dangerous though, woman just aren't equipped for this.

Lol. He beat that dyke so hard, she's a chink now.

Attached: 365878.jpg (594x396, 88K)

>girl soldier, come in, this is your chance!, you and you alone have the fate of 300 million americans in your hand. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO is box that 100 pound man near the NUKE button!

>Female Soldier: *throws one jab* *gets countered and KO'd instantly*

did uhhh kiss?

B-but gender doesn't exist!!!!!!!! Lmao. Cunt deseved every hit.

>They literally think they are equal to men.
They actually think they're better than men in every way.
Maybe the only thing they actually beat us at is eating pussy because they have an advantage.

Degenerate kike

Stem families best family....pure bloods only

I think you mean a man's punch is designed to destroy a woman's skull

She battled with more tenacity than most Europeans.
youtube.com/watch?v=P8O5E5IgsHc

Attached: fry-futurama-34257101-500-313.png (500x313, 78K)

Sure you would white boy

>dog
That's a toy. A real dog like a husky or german shepherd would have torn their throats out.

Golden retreater

Is it racist to say all beaten up women look the same?

Attached: 1527053790736.jpg (672x618, 130K)

Shut it, nigger. All we have to do is shut off the lights for a few hours and you nogs would be burning down the hood and eating each other.

she's brave but its just retarded - the guy is ~50lbs heavier and she cant box for shit either, they shoulve given ger some small guy (still would've whooped her but it wouldnt look this bad)

Attached: zE0KV1U.gif (105x105, 153K)

talk shit get hit

shit she got beat into a mongolian.

So progressive
I love having cunts in the military

Looks like she got two of em.

Attached: 1498960513342.gif (250x250, 1.76M)

>She's brave
Brave is defending yourself against a lion, being retarded is coming up to a lion and putting meat on your body.

>marines
>un-ironically listening to napalm death

To be fair, the kinds of "people" who live next to urban wildlife are almost always libtards. Most of the working-class whites would know how to handle themselves.

And then the most alpha niggas would come fo yo honky ass, what youvdo then wh*te boy

I'd throw Jordans at them to slow them down so the rooftop Koreans could take them out.

Lol a functionally illiterate nigger. Hey boy, riddle me this: why are blacks so fucking bad in combat? They talk a big game and walk around swaggering, but when it's life and death they shit their pants at the first sight of blood. Curious.

Looks like she got a good old fashioned ass kicking. Probably brought back memories of what her drunk daddy used to do to her right before he put it in her ass. I'm sure she cried herself to sleep that night after fingering her clam. Maybe she'll find a weaker man to "teach a lesson to" another day.

You faggors are pathetically easy to troll.
>throw jordans at them
I audibly kek'd at that

did she died?

>le epic plebbit maymay

Literally the first punch is her jabbing / crossing while stepping with the same foot. 1:10 It makes no sense. The fight should've been stopped immediately when it was clear a child was in the ring. Like when a girl picks up a ball and looks at it like what is this? You think oh shit, put it down. Then she steps with right foot, throws with right hand, goes through window. Gets mad at you.

Attached: backtoreddit.jpg (717x880, 186K)

Attached: cXwcWTM.gif (340x244, 1.7M)

No man ain't better than me.

Attached: 20180613_170910.jpg (1280x1070, 810K)

Doggos are the real Humans
i fucking hate subhuman niggers

He beat her until she looked like that stark bitch. Knocked her clean into a fictional universe. Hit her so hard ed bean died. Rocked so thoroughly she started hanging out with the Hound.

fucking pathetic, for both
to the stupid bitch who thought she could take on a finely tuned killing machine and the dude who actually got in the ring and all his fellow marines congratulating him like whooping this bitches ass is an accomplishment..fucking pathetic.

Those Army fucks always got their ass whooped when they fucked with us.

DAMN.
Bitch got hit with everything but the kitchen sink

Seen this before but fuck me did that get me lol.

A halfway decent boxer at that weight expecially trained in military martial arts would’ve killed her. Maybe they selected the marine because he was shit at boxing to prove le ebin wymn wins against evil male oppressor once again.

t. natural born cuck

kek

Attached: 1518529803877.jpg (1100x1600, 255K)

Someone needed to bring her back to reality, fag

>Women skulls aren't designed to take a punch from a man.

Women skulls are in fact thicker than males.

And their bones are more brittle.

Attached: BD1ECB2B-9497-44FC-840D-0B40AEC48B78.jpg (398x321, 40K)

>I would have noticed that car full of nigs and not made myself an easy target

Im wary of cars that park near me while I'm walking. I would have been suspicious the entire time. The I'd notice there are 3 niggers inside checking me out and I would have gone another direction. It happens alot.

Lol butch got vaginas for eyes

she did and she'll be putting it on her resume

frog posting retard fuck off

Me to, I atleast love seeing uppity bitches get fucked. Not so much just generic women. Always love it when women attempts to come off as tough by leveraging the men around them as well.

Lol triggered kike.

Attached: 94D2D837-45D5-4BB4-BB71-2BAFA2E6EE99.png (313x313, 95K)

Right? That would have set me off immediately. Shit, a car full of young white guys quickly parking nearby would set me off.

100% chance he was holding back. He was clearly pulling punches.
If he had been giving it his all, she would have been down in two hits.
Guess that teaches her not to run her mouth
Also
>trying to fight a marine in the first place
Kek

Attached: 1532158436795.gif (245x118, 437K)

I don’t have it, but there is an old video of a girl getting uppity with some dude and her boyfriend trying to drag her away. She keeps yelling and slaps her boyfriend, so he just walks away. Other dude just lays her out with one hit.

I don’t like violence on women in general, but like you said it is situationally very satisfying, as it is in the OP.

After they announced 20 seconds left he gave her two serious jabs and it was over. Before that he was psychologically tormenting her by punching through her attacks rather than blocking and countering.

Yeah now that you mention it I can definitely see that.
Still though, it appeared that no matter how badly he wanted to put her in her place, he was being held back by the thought of fighting women being an "unwinnable situation" because muh delicate flowers.

Why did they keep cowering instead of running away?

what is ligma?

i don't know niggerspeak