THE STATE OF BRITBONGISTAN

Not only are they raping our daughters, they are also taking our taking our boys as well.

W-W-WHAT DO WE DO?

Attached: 1532380921903.webm (406x720, 1.37M)

british boys love that mudslime cock

What a sad fucking way for a once great country and people to end. Nuclear fire would be welcome at this point. That's incredibly black pilled but how is it possible to overcome such demoralizing degradation that seems without end? It's all so pathetic.

take off your pants and take their place instead.

Part an' parcel 'uh bean British.

Attached: 56361179013246729.jpg (976x549, 67K)

Attached: 1505746545404.gif (546x420, 482K)

What's the source of that clip?

What town?

Have the Police been informed (getting them to do anything is different) but have they been informed so that decision is on them?

Attached: get.gif (320x179, 2.97M)

Seriously what is the source of that clip?

Attached: Screenshot_20180728-060625.jpg (1080x2160, 516K)

wtf dad

It was an uncle who caught that Muslim guy doing that to his nephew.

There was a huge shitstorm on Facebook, but they shut it down.

I think you can still find the video on youtube, not sure what it's called.

gib news article
pamp it

Attached: 6vioFSdTzqsmBr8WXaCbzAZnbYy8vlSypIkP3hGd_jo.jpg (960x718, 136K)

You should report it to the police and send it to the daily mail they would publish something about it.

Oi, one post by that ID.

Where did you find the clip?
Has it been reported to the Police?

Attached: Screenshot_20180728-060522__01.jpg (1080x2160, 243K)

Cheers, link?

You need to form white gangs and take back the streets. Adopt Muslim street tactics and Jewish political tactics and point them back at the invaders.

Do or die Bongs, it's up to you.

What did the uncle do to the mudslime? Did he try breaking into the car and attacking him? Or is bongistan that cucked?

Fucking hell. We might be animals, but at least we burn our pedos.

I'm assuming the Uncle has been arrested and sent to a heavily Muslim prison so he can be culturally enriched?

Indeed, setting up email now but want more background before sending

Are you a pajeet?

No lad, concerned citizen.

This is basically all that is left. Become a third world country, or beat it back with force. The time for being polite was over long ago.

Jesus H Christ

Attached: 1507718544651.jpg (640x427, 42K)

Violence. Your police force is lost, too many constable mahmouds and ahmeds, form gangs and start causing violence bloody everywhere. Jesus christ, move out of that god forsaken island, nothing in europe matches how cucked you are when you let pedos run rampant and protected like that. We may have a pedo problem in hollywood but at least it's clandestine and our elite but this shit is literally out in the open by subhuman trash and your government passively condones it because to them racism is the worst sin imaginable.

The UK needs to be glassed.

Attached: 1529594676541.jpg (529x1024, 67K)

I went to a fate yesterday in a low class but still 95% white and it's over even white people are basically culturally niggers at this point.

>Oi m8 that's my nephew that's sucking ur nob
How is this the fucking reaction of the uncle?
This is this most blackpilling thing I've seen in a long time. When this first happened, Jow Forums also left the thread alive but shoahd it off the catalog, that was the first time I had ever seen that happen.

We're so fucking done as a race.

Attached: Rhodesia+dump+_67c391e0a1f4ddee4c024d7a4ec779fd.jpg (680x750, 188K)

the most disturbing thing is that we just saw a webm of a 10 y/o kid sucking paki dick.

i didnt wanted to see that shit. Fuckng bongs ruin everything.

What the fuck bongs
Riot.... Now

What is so shocking about this? White girls love our cocks, you think white boys wouldn't also?

>When this first happened

When was that?

Did it get reported to the authorities at the time?

Attached: Screenshot_20180728-063349.jpg (1080x2160, 509K)

Attached: rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg (600x763, 87K)

I cant comprehend why there isnt rioting in the streets over this shit. Women and children.
You men should just be ashamed of yourselves.

>What a sad fucking way for a once great country and people to end.
coincides with the creation of the state of Israel.
The British stopped being useful.

Memeballs and various forms of shitposting aside, this is beyond disheartening. To see a once-mighty people near enslaved by 3rd world subhumans, all at the behest of hook-nosed kikes. To have gone from a lineage of conquerors, creators, and rulers to one of half-breed faggotry and subservience. Sadder still is the absolute lack of action against it. Your police force is corrupt and even enforces this societal decline under the Jew-appointed guise of "tolerance" and "diversity". The call to arms now sounds for the citizens, and your window of opportunity is rapidly closing. Godspeed, bongs.