HWood user was RIGHT

Whatever the fuck snctm is, it’s fuckin real.

Attached: EB71FF50-B94B-4F88-8E8B-0E3918FD72DB.jpg (1125x1883, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

snctm.com/a-glimpse-inside/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imagine larping this hard

I don’t know what the fuck plutonium is but it’s real

isn't she some kind of right winger?

Bump snctm, snctm

The wrath of God is coming.

hey there victory of the LARP, your larps are fucking weak as always and so pathetic like your lives

wat

it's also old AF common knowledge

Their brand is now taintes, good job everyone. They will be forming a new organizarion to take its place soon enough but we’ve slowed them down considerably by smoking them out of this particulr foxhole

You guys are on zero layers. Nobody is going to walk through the front door of that place if it will ruin their careers and lives. Look at adjacent buildings for restaurants with private dining rooms or something. A tunnel to the building would be the only option if you're mega-influential.

Yup, it's Eyes Wide Shut, but real.

>spoopy
-any cunt with money can join
-every fucking news outfit in the world has been inside to do a story
Visitors may access SnctmX and purchase the Snctm Box or Snctm Hat in our Boutique, while Membership, Dîner & Masquerade options are available only to approved applicants. To gain entry into Snctm, one must apply. An Aurum level annual membership, at minimum, is required for any gentleman to attend a Snctm event in the United States. Approved nonmember couples who have never attended a Snctm event will have the opportunity to join us for Dîner. This is a way for us to get to know you, and also allow guests from around the world to enjoy a singular evening at Snctm. We screen for esthetic appeal, professional status and what one would contribute to the Snctm community to decide who joins our society.

Eyes Wide Shut is literally what happens in Hollywood and Washington on a nightly basis. The rich (((elites))) throw degenerate fuckfests and Satanist rituals and then try to play it off as "satire", "irony" and "theatrics" when they get caught.

Attached: Strive4divinewhore.png (960x1024, 1.72M)

snctm.com/a-glimpse-inside/
larping dorks

Someone spent money to shoot & cut that vid. Not too mention getting those "actors" & location. All for a larp?

It was featured in Playboy a while back. Just a roving sex party for elites. If you were rich and had six pack abs, maybe you’d get invited.

Salo: or the 120 days of Sodom is the next level of Eyes Wide Shut. funny (((coincidence))), the director of that movie died shortly after releasing that as well.

Attached: salo.jpg (1024x724, 52K)

Kinda reminds me of something else

Attached: peterstein2.jpg (2048x1365, 949K)

I own it, but haven’t watched it in years, probably should view it again to see how fucked up it is, I pretty much forgot the whole thing already.

Lmfao what is this gay shit

Just looks like a glorified sex cult

Soon.

Attached: tumblr_n2afldYbUb1rjssvvo1_640.jpg (565x800, 76K)

Hop in here

pretty hot.

I hope youre infiltrated by an AIDS faggot and all of you demons get it.

Kubrick is alive and is directing out current reality.