Almost 10 months and still no motive

Almost 10 months and still no motive.

Attached: Stephen-C-Paddock.jpg (615x409, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnoOyq971Js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Israel tried to nuke Vegas. Paddock wasn't even there.

/thread

Attached: 1507702557494.jpg (1244x871, 337K)

Arms dealer and federal informant got caught up in a plan to assassinate the crown prince of Saudi Arabia gone wrong.

Attached: reallymakesuthink.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

they cut off his taco bell comps

country music is trash what more do you need

There were multiple shooters...

arms deal gone wrong

Here's a thought. He was fucking crazy.

/thread

Or, you can believe he's a right wing nut job. Which is what everyone believes except those who can't.

>crazy people shoot other people
lol wat

Attached: battle ogre.webm (856x480, 1.54M)

People just don't understand that sometimes people don't need one. Some people just lack human compassion and empathy, even more than some of us.

No motive released for reasons of national security, you mean. Dude probably had a bunch of "fuck drumpf" knick knacks inside his home. He targeted conservative White people for a reason and was a race mixer. White people that believe in leftist ideology are inherently unstable.

Its beyond obvious he works for a 3 letter organization and they fucked up the gun sale.

el monstruo...

HE was a liberal?

Mixed mutts (whether white or not) = crazy violent psycopaths

There's your motive right there

elaborate user

He was nuts and wanted to kill a bunch of people, and was intelligent enough to carry it out effectively.

Why can't the motive be simple?

The lemmings have already forgot about it and moved on. Didn’t you know if you play by he cultured rules and stay in the matrix like illusion none of this stuff matters. Only money and hoes

He was a nutty trumptard who snapped. Why do you expect anything more than that?

Attached: 1514169929480.jpg (2025x1777, 2.01M)

haha the mlife card
fuck vegas what a total shithole
all the spics and sjws working there on top of the nickle and dimeing make that place miserable

Attached: 1531953594706.png (992x744, 407K)

Attached: 8768768.png (737x1511, 1.24M)

this goes deeper than you could ever imagine

Attached: 1c8.jpg (659x451, 26K)

Probably political. He was a leftist who wanted to kill right wingers.

He had an Asian wife... literally every white man I've ever met who had an Asian wife was some weird liberal.

He probably thought a country music festival would be full of retarded rednecks.

Attached: 1532528319393.jpg (750x767, 150K)

this but unironically

thanks user

I know who helped Trump.
William Binney left the CIA when he tried to get them to stop 9/11 from happening, he saw the metadata connections to support his claim.
He's been helping Trump ever since and most likely notified the president when the metadata profile changed.

Does there have to be a motive? Maybe this guy just hated society, humanity in general. Possible he hated modern culture as he shot up a music concert.

I'm just saying maybe this guy just snapped and started killing. Political outrage isnt the only catalyst for mass killings

Nah. Russia warned Trump :)

This was my initial guess too, and nothing was ever released that was more plausible.

The memory hole is real.

>maybe this guy just snapped
then why don't they just say it?

Attached: 1532681680198.jpg (750x555, 142K)

This. How ((((convenient)))) the (((((FBI))))) is refusing to disclose their findings until AFTER the midterm elections are over.

Attached: Robert ''Pajama Pussyman'' Mueller wearing comfy Hillary Onesie.jpg (600x599, 112K)

someone make a 30 yr old boomer version of steve

Attached: 782232167861198849.jpg (306x450, 68K)

Also how ((((convenient)))) the leftist kike media memory holes the biggest mass shooting in America history so fast, while they still talk about Parkland and Charlottesville to this day.

Attached: 1521883559263.jpg (678x996, 586K)

Hop in here

I'm not so sure he cared whether he killed lefties, righties or any one in-between, he just wanted to be an hero with tbe highest score and go down as the one who brought about thee gun ban. That's why he brought so many guns and ammo and explosives, it was for show, not because he an arms dealer. No doubt in my mind he was a lefty.

Just throwing that out there as an alternative. I like the arms dealer - Saudi / ATF / FBI top floor deal too.

I found this gem a couple months ago...The funniest Stephan Paddock remix I've watched:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnoOyq971Js

He wasn't a shooter at all. His clients killed him before the concert was even attacked.

i made that ;)

Attached: 1530006231285.jpg (1151x2551, 3.01M)

Attached: John.png (893x839, 103K)