Brother is going to marry a black girl in less than a month. What should I do pol? She's going to be part of my family

Brother is going to marry a black girl in less than a month. What should I do pol? She's going to be part of my family

Attached: IMG_0103-e1442533995711.jpg (2448x3264, 1.39M)

dissassociate from your family that supports racemixing. family is blood, she is not blood.

fuck her to show your brother what a slut she is

hasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Attached: snek.jpg (1920x1200, 232K)

ignore it, she's still a person

>homo erectus

Be nice on Christmas, ignore for the rest of the year.

Rape your brother

You know what to do user.
>You have to fuck her user, right in the pussy, its the only way.
Its the only way.

Mormons think that niggers are the result of a curse god put on them

Attached: godsworkd.png (475x792, 705K)

Hang her

Attached: bottles.jpg (247x300, 9K)

Call her a nigger to her face, chances are brother wont defend her since he is a desperate beta that wants to marry a baboon, negress gets angry at brother for not coming to her defense, wedding is canceled.

Tell her that her leg is on backwards

Attached: FA8975DA-97AC-4E37-A3AF-076C6363F473.jpg (264x219, 27K)

Kek

Show up to the wedding in a gorilla suit. When it's time for the bride to show up, just walk on the stage and stand there. Everyone will understand.

Attached: IMG_2877.jpg (960x636, 179K)

How do you keep niggers out of your backyard?
Hang one up in your front yard.

Attached: Bride_of_the_Gorilla1.jpg (428x612, 69K)

Edit: Her monkey ass family doesn't want to pay for the wedding because its too much money for them. Our family is going to pay instead.

They wuz Shoganz nigga

WAAAAAAAAA MY BROTHER IS HAPPY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Least he's not a virgin, unlike you.

Who gives a shit?

Your brother is a fag and so are you.

lmao if that ever happens in my family I'm totally doing this

Yeah everyone is wrong except for you, wow dude you showed me!

Attached: 1532038356762.jpg (500x679, 78K)

Attached: wow dude.jpg (250x247, 6K)

Wtf I love mormons now

>ifunny watermark

It was actually against Mormon rules to let niggers into the priesthood until 1978, for legal reasons.
Now they are technically allowed in but you’ll never find one.

Is that not just common sense?

Im married, dumb faggot

>homo erectus
animal sex ....just disgusting

Attached: 1529193533713.jpg (748x730, 60K)

Fat negresses ruin it for the rest of the tasty negresses out there *OK hand emoji*

Attached: ESTHER-BAXTER-twincities_mass_news_ma_blog.jpg (234x320, 34K)

probably because the rape rates would skyrocket had they been priests

Its the only waaaaaaaay.

Yeah a pleb I associate with sent me that, it's accurate though!

Huh. I didn't say anything about right or wrong.

I said who gives a shit. I don't give a fuck about the OP and his brother. They can both die for all I care.

I'm going to report this topic for being off-topic and leave now.

I know the feeling man. My aunt moved to Virginia Beach 20 years ago and has 3 niglets and of course not one father in sight. One of those 'real woman have curves' fat cunt. Shes an embarrassment to herself and her family.

You should mind your own fucking business. Him marrying her has no bearings on your personal life. You wanna be so gun ho about your hate of the woman then let it be known, tell your family and don't show up for the wedding. But you're not gonna do that. You're gonna show up with a smile, eat some cake and catch the bouquet like the bitch you are.

Why are you here faggot?
Good fuck off ass hat

Attached: back to shillville.jpg (229x220, 10K)

She might be part of your family, but you won't be

Does your brother have any idea how you disapprove of race mixing? I know he's your brother but if he goes through with it then it might be time to start distancing yourself. She might be even the least of your concerns. It might be her family that'll be the real issue.

Redpill your brother about white genocide and also show him some pictures of his future kids

Attached: rD5Ua3E.jpg (758x878, 88K)

I too support LGBT rights. Give your husband my best.

lmao

Actually she'll be marrying her family into his family so it is his business. And the family is usually where the trouble starts....

So fat she can't even do her shoelaces

Give her a job application as a wedding gift. Your brother will for ever wonder where she disapeared to.

Fucking Savage 11!!

They're's nothing wrong with marrying black girls anonymous they are for the best to improve our race in the long run so that we do have peace and prosperity which will can guide us all in to that future that we have yes.

Attached: 595c9743700f4dc2901a410a8b2b68d4.jpg (623x500, 42K)

>BLEUHEGEEGUGHGUE

Attached: 1527831807994.jpg (399x388, 24K)

> Dumb hick advocates fucking ypur family
What a shocker!

You do realize that the slaves brought to America were basically the losers of Africa, in essence the worst stock you can find for breeding, just look at the many health problems they have as compared to their actual African counterparts. A literal lesson in dysgenics.

If the land wale in your post is the actual fiance, I'd believe it if you were redneck trailer trash family, otherwise there are much better(fitter) women to choose from.

> he doesn't understand what deleterious genes are the actual reasons for why inbreeding results in birth defects, and that removing those genes, can allow any species to interbreed without defect indefinitely.

t. biologist

let it happen
breed out the blackness from her

Attached: 1532441364882.jpg (458x321, 43K)

> tfw no qt nigress wife to sexually dominate every night

Attached: 1532351340809.jpg (750x933, 186K)

This

Attached: 1532005660320m.jpg (819x1024, 88K)

You brother must be very tough, black girls scare me they are aggressive and how loud druggy friends. Also black girls dress up like whores and goto twerking parties. Its all very intimidating.

End me now...

Attached: Twist-out-Afro.jpg (400x600, 40K)

Black girls are indeed very sexually aggressive are ready to have kinky raceplay sex anytime.

Attached: 1531789751743.jpg (513x640, 54K)

Met this girl online, claimed to be a christian into "vanilla". yet I saw this on some video on her facebook. How could a white guy date some girl that goes to intense raunchy parties dressed like this? It gives me anxiety ffs.

Attached: ExhibitA.png (616x1075, 993K)

Gib video

Attached: 7ba32b31ffa346144f09d1890d287c29.jpg (1080x1191, 962K)