WHAT SONG DO YOU REMEMBER 9/11 BY?

I remember very distinctly binging adderrall and listening to "Bleed American" by JEW on repeat the AM hours of 9/11 before the planes hit.
There is no way that song is a cohencidence

Attached: IMG_1066.jpg (220x216, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeNA4R3Xh9E
my.mixtape.moe/ogtsvl.mp3
youtu.be/eSd_iTChv1Q
youtu.be/WsziT-oDgqE
youtu.be/ruNrdmjcNTc
youtu.be/Q8bV9iNStEI
youtu.be/Vx9DTDDG8lc?t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=bPfwoCUQz7k
youtube.com/watch?v=dnzSt0zb9JI&list=PL652297838E834BCE
youtu.be/VpAwrkmzmp0
youtu.be/2c9TyeKnGGk
youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
youtube.com/watch?v=fLotzjVbAS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just like Jews steal kids dick hoods then wear yarmulkes everywhere. They can't help but gloat. It's making me sick.

All Star by Smash Mouth.

i somehow associate 9/11 with linkin park's first single.
i hated it then.
i hate it now.
fucking trash tier guitar work.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeNA4R3Xh9E

They were playing alot of country songs on theradio even all the way over here during that time

I had bleed american on loop playing tf classic when I found out about 9-11 through in-game chat

my.mixtape.moe/ogtsvl.mp3

I was probably listening to some goofy ass small label indie rock shit back then, the fuck if I’d remember now, my mind is turning into Swiss cheese.

danger zone

This song is really annoying but fits.Its what I think of when i hear 9/11 songs

Also I was 14 in 2001 and heaven forgive me for linking this.
youtu.be/eSd_iTChv1Q

Attached: 1a1.png (1022x556, 1.31M)

youtu.be/WsziT-oDgqE

Power Rangers Time Force, I lived in NY when it happened, and I remember 9/11 happening and then I remember getting home and being pissed off that Power Rangers was cancelled for some buildings. I made a gun out of legos and said I was going to kill all arabs for cancelling my episode of Power Rangers: Time Force. I was put into a behavioral class at my parents request for the rest of second grade.

enya only time

RADIOHEAD: KID A (whole album)

American Pie.

>my.mixtape.moe/ogtsvl.mp3
its fucking midnight and i just fucking loud giggled

I like "The Hunting Party"

which singe was that btw

Chop Suey by System of a Down, no idea why.

youtu.be/ruNrdmjcNTc

This made me hate all post 9/11 country music

The Benny Hill theme, Yakety Sax
youtu.be/Q8bV9iNStEI

Let me Blow Ya Mind

This. "My daddy served in the army, now get out there and die for America!"

Schism by Tool was playing on the radio when the DJ broke in and started talking about what was being shown on TV.

Shilling sage

youtu.be/Vx9DTDDG8lc?t=18s

It was my first year of high school. Live in Arizona. We went to school but just went from class to class watching TV all day. I remember lots of rumors going around about 6 attacks, somewhat expecting an invasion.

50 Ways to get Bin Laden:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPfwoCUQz7k

I was bumpin to this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=dnzSt0zb9JI&list=PL652297838E834BCE

Attached: 911.jpg (828x828, 86K)

youtu.be/VpAwrkmzmp0
youtu.be/2c9TyeKnGGk

Free Fallin'.

Man of constant sorrow from oh brother soundtrack.
It’s a beautiful day U2

SOAD = GOAT

None, was 13 and the event for whatever reason was meaningless to me. Literally was a oh that sucks moment and went back to daily life as usual

The summer of 2001 (the summer after my Junior year) was fucking wild, crazy and fun and quite possibly the last moment of innocence left in my world at the time.
That being said, 9/11 to me will always be associated with not just one song but this entire fucking album.

10/10 Forever.
Although 9/11 did help inspire a lot of downer post-punk revival music after the events. But still this was the definition of the summer of 2001. Thank God for Napster.

Attached: The Strokes_Is This It.jpg (600x594, 253K)

....my sides

satan keks

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

youtube.com/watch?v=fLotzjVbAS0

Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz

Took the words straight out of my mind, someone should play smash instafying over the planes crashing into the buildings