Is sober living redpilled?

I think not, but needing a chemical every night is just as bad. I think 3-4 nights sober, 3-4 nights high, or drunk or whatever it is you do is the ultimate golden ratio.

This perspective comes from years of being both sober and years being a junky. I can see both sides clearly, and straight edge living is simply boring. You're missing out. But on the other hand, overdoing it is even worse. Better to be boring than addicted.

But better to not be addicted, but not be boring! Woo

Attached: IMG_2389.jpg (750x743, 143K)

wanna know the secret, op?
one on, one off.
;)

I think doing whatever the fuck you want as long as you're not too big of a negative on other is as redpilled as anyone will get.
Also, shut the fuck up about redpilled this and that.
A very good indicator of intelligence here is the use of redpill.
I'll let you figure out how to use it and when,
Hint: in no serious or casual way.
So do what you want, faggot.
And if you are so into doing what others want you to do then may I ask that you try kys.

I like it. I sleep really well and no hangovers. I did quit weed for the new job, but hey. No big deal.

Attached: worldambassador.jpg (900x900, 109K)

this is my thread so look at my new maga hat!! i am a cute

Attached: IMG_2351.jpg (620x720, 107K)

If you have to be drunk or high to enjoy yourself your doing life wrong. And by the way, spending 3 or 4 days sober and 3 or 4 days drunk or high sounds pretty much like an addiction.

>drinking 3 nights a week is an addiction

boy plz

Attached: IMG_2405.jpg (3264x2448, 1.53M)

>I think 3-4 nights sober, 3-4 nights high, or drunk or whatever it is you do is the ultimate golden ratio
>straight edge living is simply boring. You're missing out
>But on the other hand, overdoing it is even worse. Better to be boring than addicted.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you a child? Do you hold no opinions steadfastly?
You probably can't even define redpill before even opining on favorable states of consciousness.

Attached: 1525682760077.jpg (818x503, 163K)

>favorable states of consciousness

oooh very intelligent

Attached: IMG_2349.jpg (557x365, 24K)

Edgy as fuck post
Ouch

This gave me sensible chuckle
Kek

>your doing life wrong.
Wow really solid argument, no holes there nothing more to be said THIS guy told you that you're doing things all wrong, you should probably listen OP

redpill or not, it's depressing to think i enjoyed my adolescence much more without them. back when i was a normie and still felt like i could be whatever i want. now i just hate most people and feel like wasted potential. woe is me.

arguring with holes 101

i agree but i dont think 3-4 days of substance use is considered a "addiction"

Attached: IMG_2316.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

oops i meant to link this post, for the record im completely sober im just a retard

Attached: IMG_2360.jpg (640x1136, 177K)

AHHH YES GOY KEEP ON GETTING HIGH I LOVE IT WHEN YOUR MIND IS WEAK CARELESS AND EASY TO INFLUENCE... I MEAN... WEED IS MEDICINE!!!!

Sobriety is bullshit. However all things in moderation, doing something everyday without breaks isn't good. Unless your trying to achieve some higher state of mind.

Yeah the jews are totally why people like getting high.

Just another junkie/alcoholic cope thread.

You can quit and not even miss it.

Attached: easy way to control alchahol.jpg (197x300, 16K)

I do six off and one on (alcohol; beer). I personally feel this is a moral failing on my part.

I think once a month/on holidays is the golden ratio...

>3-4 nights sober, 3-4 nights high,

So you're smashed 50% of the time?

>getting high is redpilled

Attached: 535.png (480x247, 121K)

no just at the end of the day u weeb

Attached: IMG_2443.jpg (1577x2814, 649K)

It is a moral failing. u need to stop being so boring

u are so boring that it is immoral.

Attached: IMG_2170.jpg (635x468, 287K)

Jesus christ. What an actual gay boy. Got his eyebrows done. I can't believe it. I'm outta here. Too much. Too much.

Attached: 100765956.jpg (673x448, 15K)