An entire continent spanning one end of the globe is universally guarded by force by all nations and governments

An entire continent spanning one end of the globe is universally guarded by force by all nations and governments.
An entire continent that we've been told is nothing but a frozen desert, full of penguins and snow, is patrolled by gunships ready to stop any vessel that comes near un-invited.
An entire continent. so vast it swallows the frame in all pictures taken from space, yet, not one private citizen on the earth can step foot on it without strict permission - which very few receive.
An entire continent, shrouded in mystery, was suddenly seized and removed from the list of places one may go. Dozens of countries who normally would squabble anywhere else, came together and worked toward barring entry, for everyone.

An entire continent that our governments will not discuss, nor answer any questions.
An entire continent that we pay taxes so that we may be forbidden to exercise our basic human right to explore.
An entire continent that we know absolutely nothing about, and has enough real estate to hide an entire civilization - never to be discovered.

If this is not the biggest and most brazen abuse of power in the history of man, perhaps I am missing the real red-pills here Jow Forums. To me, everything else is peanuts in comparison.

Discuss. Please.

Attached: EarthsBlackHole.png (1600x900, 2.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-it-illegal-to-go-to-Antarctica-If-so-why-is-that-Is-there-any-secret
countryreports.org/travel/Antarctica/entry.htm
intrepidtravel.com/en/antarctica
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Admiral Bird

Attached: cEYEa.png (295x325, 41K)

Attached: 1517068631114.jpg (1449x2048, 751K)

your on to something here

Attached: 01b965c7aadc612aaaf46d39988c3542.png (189x135, 64K)

m8 flat earth is interesting. But please lets just keep the thread topic about why they are restricting access to the entire continent, all 50 or so countries, and how that is even ethical. Legit government abuse and rights Jow Forums topic kinda thing.

Not just me m8, lots of people these days.

What if we put some humans on Antarctica and try to make them to adapt to their environment. Probably this will make a new type of human species. Think about it, there is legit no food there. There are penguins we could probably eat. There are whales and other types of animals there. So probably the humans on Antarctica would evolve into a new type of humans. Probably stronger, paler, taller, and etc.

Attached: 1512329115646.jpg (2928x1423, 191K)

None of your premises are true.

You're literally allowed to sail there freely. It's just that most people don't have the means to do so.

theyre called eskimos you dummy

You arent allowed at all

You're allowed to vacation there.

Prove it.

Alien visitors and elites only.

What is that pic, photoshop or some kind of ai thing

close m8, bit of both. neural style adapted deep learning repo that I ran a pre edited style image with proper style scales/color curves etc first.

Attached: arctic-learning-style-004.png (960x287, 460K)

>An entire post full of shit and disinformation.
Mind status: blown

Attached: 1518440172783.jpg (1122x1114, 95K)

You can go to Antarctica just fine.
quora.com/Is-it-illegal-to-go-to-Antarctica-If-so-why-is-that-Is-there-any-secret

look here m8, you posted your facebook feels guy meme. you said your shitty low IQ piece. And normally I would point out the fact that you didn't counter my post with any sort of dedication to facts/research/or even lucid thought. But I'm getting too old for this shit, and you should be too. Grow up.

Stop shaking the goy plantation goyim and go slave away for digital shekels

Attached: E31BCEB0-9B11-4B31-8103-9731BBE60BCA.jpg (1200x628, 172K)

>quora

You realize that site is just a bunch of pajeets pasting whatever the fuck they find as quickly as possible to get money for bread right? Most "sources" are wiki for crying out loud.

You CANNOT just go wander antarctica. Yes, you can see the edge, but that sti requires tons of bullshit in advance.

Oh wait haha that guy didnt even PROVIDE a source

>quora: your place for opinionated "answers"

earth is flat confirmed guys

>no country has a claim to this land
>every country wants the vast amounts of oil underneath it
>wonders why countries are shaking their dicks at each other with their navy's around it

Thread isnt about flat earth. Also that pic you posted would only hurt the flat earth argument jesus.

M8, theres a lot more going on than that. Read up on the preceeding events of the ratification of the antartic treaty then tell me its about oil. I understand your thought process though i would think the same as a younger lad.

>An entire continent that we pay taxes so that we may be forbidden to exercise our basic human right to explore.
Its a frozen fucking tundra you retarded fucking twat. What is there to explore? It's a frozen fucking wasteland you utter moron.

theory A: it's just a big block of ice
theory B: it's the hangar for Nazi UFOs
theory C: the earth is hollow and this is the door lol
theory D: it's the end of our flat earth

pick one

It’s C duh how else do you explain all those sink holes

theory E: Its a red herring to keep people mystified
theory E.2 : the fact that world goverments use such a massive red herring to disinfo the general public only
means there is an even greater conspiracy at play

I would give an arm to go there , too much coincedenced and questions unanswered not to be curious.

E. It's more likely that it harbours answers to our past that have not been shared to the general public. It could show history did not go as we know, disprove religion, ancient yet high-tech stuff we never knew about, ancient UFOs. More than likely nothing to do with nazis.
All under the protection of "somehow someone might just like come here and unfreeze everything and flood the world so we gotta protect it"

theory F: it houses a gigantic alien AI left here by them at some point that goverments are spending every waking hour try to utilize for themselves

it could be anything tbqh famalacadabras

Holy shit that is dumb.

Attached: 1497649298095.gif (250x194, 47K)

Esikmos are North pole, not south

Antarctica is Atlantis. Atlantis was said to have been larger than Europe or Asia in size.

Antarctica is basically the ice cube that keeps the earth cool. We couldn't risk having you plebeians wandering around and littering on something so important to human survival.

>An entire continent spanning one end of the globe is universally guarded by force by all nations and governments.
Not true, a reasonably wealthy person could go there without trouble quite easily by boat.
>yet, not one private citizen on the earth can step foot on it without strict permission - which very few receive
again not true, you can go there yourself by international waters.

good goy

>Not true, a reasonably wealthy person could go there without trouble quite easily by boat.
wrong

countryreports.org/travel/Antarctica/entry.htm

You are very confident in being wrong. Yes you can go there, but I am assuming (apologies if my assumption is incorrect) that by go there, you mean traverse the continent - and this is false. As I said earlier, yes it is possible to see the edge, and camp on the edge(last i heard, unless even that isnt allowed now) As for trekking across the continent, this is off limits. Please be less hasty in your aggressive contrarianism.

Is it, dare I say, the true "white" ethnostate?

>theory E: it's all bullshit.

Antarctica has oil?

its the most resource rich land mass in the world. why wouldnt everyone want to explore it.

Some ex-navy nig (sub) told me he saw some shit down there.Granted I couldn't tell you 100% that he was even in the navy but eh, either shit is down there or this meme is really mainstream

What’d he say he saw?

shit, literally shit, thats where all the toilet pipes go

Retarded faggot, first to destroy the Admiral Bird "proof"
Admiral said there was still an area as big as the United States still unexplored. This was the eastern part of Antarctica. Check it yourself.
Second, take photos or provide any proof of the gigantic fleet that can guard an area that big.
If such fleet existed, they would need bases, ships, and huge manpower. (and noone spilled the beans yet?)
Fuck off OP

Attached: 1488048208442.jpg (1016x568, 129K)

Attached: d27[1].png (645x729, 75K)

You can explore antarctica, you just need to gain permission because it's a highly unique enviroment, so noone dumps garbage with cargo ships. Read the Antarctic Treaty
intrepidtravel.com/en/antarctica
Trips are organized all the time, but you can also go on your own if you prove you aren't retarded and won't get lost (so you'll have a hard time getting past that)

wat dis?

Look up the permits needed to go to there. You need permission from the 50 or so countries each. If one denies you or stonewalls you then you can not go. It would take decades to even be allowed in. That alone kills most expeditions put together by the public. Plus the cost of the permits from all the countries.

Every continent has some oil. Some more than others.

Why would they let Tom hanks’ wife go down there then?

If that were the case you'd think there'd be no restrictions. You don't need a shit ton of permits to visit & explore any other desert wasteland in the world, save for around the military bases in them. You only need the permits for the countries they're located in.