That middle class black kid that grew up in the suburbs around white people but still acts like an obnoxious fucking...

>that middle class black kid that grew up in the suburbs around white people but still acts like an obnoxious fucking nigger

Attached: 42DF01EE-B8BD-4459-BCFF-62612EA458C4.jpg (750x884, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nqgO7-fRiXg?t=94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/nqgO7-fRiXg?t=94

its either this or they become a weeb, trust me I know many.

Is my suburban city it’s a competition of who can be the biggest nigger. Something tells me it’s to get attention from whitey

Didn't understand a single word.

if they are above an iq of 100 they will go weeb like 90% of the time, trust me, it's their way of compensating for knowing being black sucks.

ChalieBo is gold

>that middle class black kid that grew up in the suburbs and acts like a wigger all the time

What's the practical purpose of thar thing on his head?

Attached: 1498312685904.png (259x224, 37K)

In school, it was basically "I'm allowed to wear something on my head in the classroom and the white kids aren't"

I honestly don’t know. Some people have told me it’s to get “waves” but the black history teacher I had senor year said he wears them at home to “protect his hair” whatever the fuck that means idk he is like almost 50 and wears a Durag which is hilarious to think about

>Those straight out of Africa Africans who act like white people
Literally 2 of my coworkers

Jesus christ, its like a lost african tribe. This is the city obama is so proud to be from.

Can you look at these monkeys and honestly believe they are humans?

What the fuck did I just watch?

Ahahahahaha
Niggers, man, holy fuck ahahaha

That looks like a Moroccan desu.

can confirm, many such cases

live footage from the favela
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Jesus Christ!

judging by these fine gentlemen, all it would take is one organised team to take over most of the shitty suburbs of chicago. in the process you take lots of land, houses, firearms, drugs n shit to re-purpose in any way you see fit.

>tfw Jow Forums and Jow Forums could found the ethnostate in a failing chicongo

Felt like a Stone Age documentary desu

>that middle class white kid that grew up in the suburbs around white people and one black person who doesn't act like a nigger.
>They then think all blacks are like that, and don't understand how anyone could dislike nigs
Truly the way to peel back the scales from their eyes is to place them in any setting with lots of blacks. Eventually the truth will break them

A do-rag lowers every races standards

All blacks act that way