TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA

Attached: nazi gook.png (823x463, 412K)

I colluded with my russian gf this morning, if you know what I mean ;)

From all the data i've seen, Trump colluded with white American voters.

Trump colluded with Israel

spbp

now what tho

Attached: 4db.png (860x650, 60K)

Attached: IMG_5598.jpg (402x402, 25K)

You still posting this?
Fuck you guys need some new shit.

You couldn't even impeach him if he did.

Are you paying attention you monumentally retarded asswipe? Lisa Page is dropping dimes. Strzok's "testimony" was psychotic. The Dem's reactions have been pure panic. You fuckers are in crisis mode. "Collusion" my ass.

Putin, that little KGB rat bastard never did anything to me or mine. Europe belongs to Russia, Asia belongs to China. North America belongs to us. Africa and South America belong to whoever has the fuckin' moxie to take the resources from the little low IQ savages who live there. I don't give a fuck who bombs who wherever as long it isn't here. I could give a fuck less about Ukraine or Crimea. Doesn't affect me in the least. I have more in common with Christian, White, capitalist Russia than I do the bean niggers flooding across the borders illegally, the faggots in San Fran or the kikes in Jew York who hate me and mine. I don't give two shits if Russia, or China, or Israel hacked Hillary's ILLEGAL server. The DNC and their nigger, faggot, illegal immigrant supporters hate me so fuck them and fuck you too.

If the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, or whoever sucks on the taxpayer teat tried to rig the election in favor of Hillary, and it gets found out, those fuckers need to be taken out and shot in the base of the skull with a .22 and left to rot in the desert sun. You little assholes are all of a sudden concerned about "national security" once Russia becomes a capitalist society but were sucking their communist cocks 50 years ago. Fuck you assclowns. You hypocrites. If you cared about "national security" you would be helping crowdfund Trump's wall on the southern border instead of sucking Jose's bean fart asshole. If you gave a fuck about democracy you would have burned the DNC to the ground for rigging the election against Hillary.

I had rather eat gravel than ever vote for a fucking Democrat. You people hate me and mine and I hate the ever living fuck out of you. I had rather Putin be the President of the United States than a Democrat.

Collusion isn't illegal. Clinton colluded with Saudi Arabia and no one seems to care.

Attached: 1420053874461 - Copy.jpg (306x306, 20K)

mods won't do shit
it's fucking sad

Is this the mysterious hacker Jow Forums?

Who cares. I'd rather it be Russia than a bunch of liberals with their muslim masters.

But it doesn't matter anyway. If you discount the millions of illegals it's clear that the country has had enough of the tumblr agenda.

Damn...

Attached: 1B0EE137-F07F-4F7D-9276-DC72ADAFF8FB.png (1384x1014, 573K)

I'll stick with politicians who openly collude with a tiny irrelevant middle-eastern country that deserves to die.

TRUMP COLLUDED WITH ISRAEL

Attached: trump campaigns for bibi.jpg (1366x768, 181K)

you're a fag

based and redpilled

wasted

>asukafag

based

great.
collusion isn't illegal.
find another dead horse to beat, please; this one's starting to stink.

You should die for wasting that get.

Attached: 1530906445407.png (260x477, 156K)

check'd
my tongue 'colluded' with my gf's anus this morning...

...IF YA KNOW WHAT AH MEAN!