Why Brits treated Irish people so badly?

Why Brits treated Irish people so badly?

Attached: mick.jpg (239x211, 7K)

More importantly, why did they feel the need to write the same thing three times in that image.

Jews???

Based

Attached: ROoiSGWM-DurUp7I6z1bazJ3X3xvLhM5gmXZ0JS1hb4.png (320x275, 69K)

Because they were Catholics.

Why did the British even want Ireland to begin with its one big bog filled with people that hate you and rebel every other Tuesday

Because they will have sex with retarded people.

LOL. OP has so little experience with IRish, niggers, and dogs that he doesn’t know that if you allow them to be in the same place they just start fucking each other and it makes a big mess that no one wants to clean up.

Just listen to Conor McGregor run his arrogant mouth for 1 minute and that explains everything.
The Irish; the niggers of the White race.

Arent most blacks racemixed with anglos in the US?

there's no money like tax money.

Anglos are not welcome in the ethnostate

The lumber, the peat, the slave labor, the land for mansions, the security that we'd never raid them again and simply to satisfy their bloodlust.

Can confirm

We hate him too

who the fuck don't hate irish?

Only the Southern Irish, O.P.

No. Most blacks here are about 40% (((white))) from being bred by (((slaveowners))).

The average IQ in Ireland is currently 92, and Irish-Americans were and are overrepresented in crime.

You could have just said bloodlust.

t. Anglo-American

Yeah but muh JFK and Irish lawyers n sheeeit.
We wuz kangs in 'murica.
Ur just jealous

I like the irish, never done anything to me

Fuck you, I am Irish and oh....wait....ok there is some truth to that.

Triple nigger

Use the tricolor then if you're Irish.

Attached: 1532779677636.jpg (239x211, 26K)

I am not from Ireland though.

Hey irish. Sing street was an awesome movie

>Why Brits treated Irish people so badly?
1. Since the 12th century, Anglo-Norman lords have tried to conquer Ireland. Generally, in order to conquer a people, you sort of have to consider them inferior in some way.
2. In 1534 Henry VIII converted England to Protestantism; we went back and forth between Catholicism and Protestantism for a bit but basically since Elizabeth 1st Protestantism became cemented as a key part of English identity/sense of superiority. Irish remained Catholic so they were all fucked hard by hardcore protestant/puritan Oliver Cromwell during the 1640/50s.
3. The Irish drink a lot and were not considered hard working. During the 19th century, when Europeans got into race science, a lot of English people considered the Anglo-Saxon Germanic race to be superior to the Celtic races (welsh, Irish, working class british). Sort of similar to how the Germans saw Slavs as inferior.
4. Until the Good Friday agreement (1998), a lot of British people resented IRA terrorism during the Troubles.

Attached: smug.jpg (250x230, 10K)

>brazil

>This country of ours is no sand bank, thrown up by some recent caprice of earth. It is an ancient land, honoured in the archives of civilisation, traceable into antiquity by its piety, its valour, and its sufferings. Every great European race has sent its stream to the river of Irish mind. Long wars, vast organisations, subtle codes, beacon crimes, leading virtues, and self-mighty men were here. If we live influenced by wind and sun and tree, and not by the passions and deeds of the past, we are a thriftless and a hopeless people.

Attached: 1510784455335.jpg (622x1024, 631K)

As I recall “Irish Americans” are descendants of Brits who had fairly recently moved to Ireland and then moved on. Which is why our “Irish Americans” don’t look Irish at all.

Scots Irish are. Most Americans I know who claim to be Irish are Scots-Irish, but there are genuine potato niggers here, sadly

You forgot the part about the potatoes and alcohol.

How much the typical Irishman still hate the Brits?
Will I be beaten up in the Republic if I wear an England shirt?

Both the Scots-Irish and anglos will require a final solution, eventually.

I thought the Scotch-Irish descendants are generally southerners and hillbillies; usually pretty conservative Trump-loving right?

>How much the typical Irishman still hate the Brits?
Not very much truly. Even hardcore republicucks wouldn't somebody just for being an Englishman.

>Will I be beaten up in the Republic if I wear an England shirt?
Ah probably not. Probably just get a bit of bantering from people and thats about it. I fear what would happen if I wore my Ireland shirt into a West Ham or Millwall pub though kek

Irish are niggers.

wouldnt hate somebody***.

And if someone generally was giving you abuse for being english I'm sure other people in the area would tell that person to grow up

kys Tyrone
Yeah they are. "White trash" is basically a synonym for "Scots-Irish."

Imagine lowland Scots who are basically Chavs - that's our Scots Irish.

based and redpilled

And here it is.

Attached: 45 county.png (624x778, 43K)

No Irish
No blacks
No dogs
Very sensible. In those days The Irish who used B&Bs were itinerant, hard-drinking, riotous navvies. Blacks bring the whole neighbourhood down and dogs shit on the carpet and bark all night.

Did you ever try to wipe a pest out completely?
Did you even try starving it to death?
Did it just refuse to die, like cockroaches after a nuclear war?
It's like that

Attached: Mass-Graves-Of-Ireland-Map-irishholocaust.org_.gif (797x968, 133K)

>based and Celtic

Attached: irishbrigadepolisalwaysright.png (715x900, 1.09M)

absolutely SEETHING

Attached: 20s.jpg (400x405, 29K)

They didn't. Your picture is from a comedy show.

God bless the sons of Erin that fought for the Red, White and Blue

Attached: irishbrigadeabsolution.jpg (499x333, 38K)

Because Ireland acted as a constant backdoor for invasion. It had to be taken to secure Britain herself. Plus the Irish raided the coasts of Britain for centuries.

unlimited bundas for you

Our “hillbillys” in Appalachia are actually the descendants of poor marginalized people who moved there to grow Virginia Tobacco which for the first time made the Piedmont’s poor sandy soil valuable. They are truly tough, independent Americans who learned how to survive in a very harsh place. They have really suffered, though, since our gummint started “helping” them 50 years ago. They probably won’t survive another decade of gummint help.

Knowing Irish people made me xenophobic against Irish.
Every Irish guy I know is a mal-coordinated wobbly unwashed drunkard degenerate. Pikey to the extreme. Literally cannot contribute any effort or time and will literally destroy the efforts of others for "a laugh" or for some kind of empowerment.

>inb4
I know not ALL of a certain group will be ALL the same, but there is an obvious trend. Irish in England make twats of themselves

This and the fact that they would periodically starve themselves to death and flood the UK. The EU is once again using them as a backdoor weapon.

Attached: UKIP.jpg (720x720, 50K)

it depends where you are, the irish are really well regarded in quite a few places like Newcastle, Leeds, Cornwall, Wales etc. Let's face it the average irish is the same as the average brit, an idle drunkard waster.

Attached: 1438751137920.jpg (673x604, 53K)

Attached: 1522204559734.jpg (372x374, 48K)

>the irish are really well regarded
Are they tho?

>'71 PTSD intensifies

Attached: 1522640852956.jpg (672x935, 76K)

>Why Brits treated Irish people so badly
they dont, they crave irish cock

Attached: oj.jpg (250x297, 26K)

No dogs? What kind of monsters were they?

Attached: source.gif (700x393, 2.45M)

yeah, one of the wealthiest most esteemed streets to live on in Liverpool is called Irish Lane, and in Newcastle there were some wealthy Irish ship builders. The Tory party had 56 Irish MPs in 1911.

Lool Brazilians calling white people niggers.
Isn't Neymar considered white in your country?

Ireland has got some pretty good farm land actually.

We should stop focusing on the Irish.

We need to address the Welsh problem.

Nice education estiban.

Actually, my ancestors for ten generations all came from Germany. Of course we can no longer refer to ourselves as “German” because the Turks that live there now get offended.

fp as is tradition is bp

>tfw my wife is irish

I looked up the historical reasons for Irish hate - it's because they were perceived as lazy, debaucherous and hedonistic.

I can tell you first hand it's true. Doesn't make her, or them, any less loving or kind, laziness is an Irish genetic trait that can be worked around, and it can be helped.

>Benevolent American unable to identify with a desire for conquest
This is what diluting British blood with subpar continentals for two centuries produces

Attached: 05.jpg (620x400, 29K)