This is literally the frontline of Europe

This is literally the frontline of Europe.

What would you have done if you were one of the people watching them?

Attached: 2.bild.jpg (1280x720, 1.09M)

Attached: 4,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (993x559, 77K)

kill em

Nothing, I wouldn't want to be murdered.

shoot them with my pest control gun

I would offer my wife assuming i'm the couple on the far right

let them get me pregnant

shitpost on Jow Forums

Imagine relaxing at the beach with your family and something like this happens. The knot in your stomach when your son asks you what’s going on. The sadness in your voice when you explain that your leaders are selling out your country to savages.

Attached: 197A96B2-7BF5-4D6D-AAC9-C1E380CF5C9E.jpg (873x1024, 81K)

coackroaches

desperatly you want to do something but you cant you are powerless, its like a bad nightmare except you arent asleep.

And we can't do a damn thing to stop them because we have no guns. Americans reading this; never ever let them take your guns. Fight them to the fucking death if you have to.

>offer them all food so they stay a while
>call police
>hoping they all get deported/shot asap
>government turns up and gives them all citizenship
>DissapointedGruMeme.png

>the knot in your stomach
>knot

This isn’t Canada, user.

Attached: 00776E65-6099-4BE9-B98A-8D581EEEB735.jpg (336x341, 41K)

Keep sunbathing, if the people won't elect better leaders to stop that legally then fuck the country.

Well I wouldn't be there watching beczuse i'm not a degenerate nudist

kek

Even if you had a gun you wouldn't go Breivik on them because you'd spent your whole life in prison.

they wouldn't reach the shores if I had my gunboat.

take the boat after they left..

>that flabby naked ass
At least the Africans have the decency to come into Europe clothed.

>lands on european beach
>immediately goes for the white women

they know what they want

If all adult white men had guns it wouldn't be a problem. They can't throw us all in prison.

Doesn't the fact that they're all male mean this will be gone in a generation?

. . . Fingers crossed, knock on wood

That motherfucker looks angry at life. What a bitch.

i think that beach is in italy

Attached: pepegun.jpg (486x486, 27K)

They can't throw everyone in prison even now when almost nobody has a gun. And even if everyone owned one, they would still imprison the most radical ones like they do in America.

Its from Tarifa in Spain. Pics were made yesterday.

I think it's Spain, some migrants landed there a few days ago

That's what happens when you do nothing

Tfw I'm going to Spain in 3 hours

Attached: IMG_1945.png (221x228, 6K)

I saw this yesterday on DM and there were a lot of photos and even video... interesting how someone "randomly" was there to take all these pictures.
The kikes are literally laughing at EU while serving you your demise on a platter.

Also it's a great visual
>niggers storming nude beaches of Europe
can EU sink any lower?

Attached: 1451589007960.jpg (900x900, 160K)

No. They will breed our women, or at least the ones entitled enough to say they don't want the average European men.

what does that mean? you want to explain this to me cus i feel like its something gross

I thought about who took those pictures too, it's like from a movie. Must be someone from the crew of those rescue boats who pick them from African coast, those are normal cucks and coalburners, not kikes.

Nothing really, i don't have a gun... if i had one i'd shot without a second thought.

Snipes are the only solution. After several thousand have been shot, they'll quit coming. Or, they'll just keep dying.

>some migrants landed there a few days ago
>migrants

This is an invading army. They want you dead or enslaved.

Attached: DDAY1.jpg (700x443, 59K)

look into who is running those NGO ships

>This is literally the frontline of Europe.
>
>What would you have done if you were one of the people watching them?

Steal the engine and sell it to you

If it was a beach near my house, I would take my boat and a harpoon or IED and patrol the shoreline. Blow up/sink the boat before they get ashore. I would unironically do this to save my country and encourage my neighbors to do the same and set up a watch schedule.

Defend your country, this is an invasion.

Attached: 1532015704507.jpg (580x402, 45K)

remember back when foreigners crossing your borders to rape and kill was called an 'invasion'?

>women not getting raped
fake

The Syrian refugees that took over our public beaches will drown them in the sea which they came from.

What are you talking about. Sweden have lots of guns.

Still Europeans who operate them and some of them are entirely run by their owners, if few of them receive funding from Soros or someone else it doesen't really change how I view the situation. I wouldn't do that work even for money because I think it's wrong, but some people do it because they think it's right and even receive monetary aid on the side.

It's really hard for me to blame that on kikes until they personally start sailing the boats.

The knot is a reference to a dog's penis after it enjaculated inside something, causing it to swell and become "knotted" inside that hole for a while.

quickly take a last sip of my Monster drink and then GTFO ASAP. especially if i was a girl.

then shitpost about it on Jow Forums later.

can we classify the times we live in as Liberal Tyranny?
You literally can't do anything...

>say something about it
you get fired - i.e. will not be able to support yourself and die
>want to do something about it
no guns
>do something about it with improvised weapons
get imprisoned for life for terrorism

This is demoralization at its finest

Attached: 1467974256548.gif (245x184, 1.32M)

>Invasion right in front of their eyes
>Europeans sit back and let it happen

hot as fuck dude god damn write some erotica

>can we classify
no, Libs own the means of classifying things

God fucking damn it we need to stop these demons in power and their minions!!!!

Attached: 1532777519714.png (1374x1245, 71K)

How about you explain to your son that they are refugees seeking safety and a better life, and the west has an obligation to help them since they're the ones who fucked up their countries to begin with.

Or, sure, you could peddle some mass right wing hysteria that all of them are guilty of terrorism despite being victims of it

Notice how all of them are young men. If they truly are coming from war torn countries, why aren't these young men fighting for homes.

What can you do? You can't fight then there's like 40 of them there

>fucked up their countries
>implying their countries have EVER been nice places to be
You have no obligation to them. Your obligations are to your children, your wife, and your family, in that order. They can rot in the jungle for all I care, it isn’t my problem. And I will kill traitors like you first

Where are they running to?

Kill myself for being on a nudist beach in Spain. Alternatively hand out free bananas, those kids must be starving.

Call the police
Either that or start a phone conference with the local Nazi gangs and organize a quick welcoming.

trust me and make polan blue.
We have an aging population and all the young people are leaving for the west. For the past 2 years we have been taking in Ukrainians, Russians, Hindus and I do see some niggers here too.
By no means we're good.

Most of Bosnia is alright, the Republika Srpska

Shut the fuck up

Might as well turn Sweden, Germany and UK into Muslim Republics by now, or at least by the end of next decade.

Fucking chink. Every shitskin in your country makes your country a little bit shittier. Then they make shit children that make it even worse. Meanwike the country they came from is still shit and keeps producing more shitskins. This is how civilization ends

Why was the MG-42 invented if we aren't going to use it?

Yeah, good argument you paranoid fucking right winger. Try having some human compassion.

>human

>enjoying a nice day at the beach with your family
>suddenly see foreign invasion
>just sit back and take a picture
yikes

Attached: cringecollectionpopulationyou.jpg (1440x1033, 247K)

Try having some compassion for your family, for your fellow countrymen. Since when does letting in criminals and rapists make you anything other than extremely naieve or evil?

>nudist beach
>everybody clothed

Because we're in the post-war times, man. We have to love each other now. Don't you know we're all the same and boarders are just imaginary lines, like come on.

Attached: rogan.jpg (1588x1240, 269K)

Call bolice. What tf am i supposed to Do?

Sink the boat so it can’t be used again.

The people are not responsible for the actions of their tyrannical government. Most people in Europe opposed these wars.

On an individual level, why is it fair that someone who has done nothing but good their whole lives, tried to help others and is studying towards a medical degree to further help others is raped, dismembered and has her bodyparts strewn all over the forest by someone the country was guilt tripped by people like you to let in.

These aren't families of men, women and children fleeing war. Almost none of them are Syrian. Almost none of them are anything other than men above the age of 18 who want to live the free and easy way.

You hear it coming from them all the time when they recover phones etc in criminal investigations, they text their families back home about how easy it is just to be given a free flat, free income, free everything and to be able to molest the local girls all they want without repercussion.

You sicken me, you are the inhumane one.

You cancerous fucking retard leaf. How can you take yourself serious? How can you look your loved ones in the eye whilest saying things like that?? What are you gonna tell them when those illegals start raping around, executing people on sovereign grounds; what will you say then huh?

Give them one of three choices
>they go back on the boat wherever shithole they came from
>they stay still until the proper authorities sort it out
>they get a bullet

Found the nigger.

fucking kek

Nice I wish this would happen here also.

hide my shit

Liberal Tyranny is nonsense. Tyranny makes sense only in authoritarian regimes where the state uses force to make somebody do something, sort of like monarchs in the past or like dictators

Liberalism is based on voluntary association. If you can't say something, it's because the media voluntarily decide to discredit you and other associations of civil society, like companies, follow the media, then the people follow etc. In the US, you can lose your job for saying something, but it's not a state ordered punishment

If there's anything that resembles tyranny sometimes, then it's the courts and administration

Avoid talking to nigger beggars on tourist zones and just ignore them :)

Attached: ninja 1.jpg (640x621, 71K)

It's the military's job to protect the border. Leftists won over there and have stopped the government from doing obvious shit to protect the country.

Flag checks out. Neck yourself leaf and spare yourself the day of the rake.

We need to become tyrannies so these refugees make us their wives

>leftists
That doesen't matter, we had a right wing government when they started letting just anyone march in.

Buy valmaras in the black market and place them in the beach the next day to get tourists and refugees alike savagely killed.
Did I say savagely? Sorry, autocorrect, meant satirically.

>hurr these people aren't human because they have a skin color I don't like

The question of tyranny is always a question of whether it makes sense in the end. Russia prefers tyrannical rule but how did that end for Russia? In two revolutions

Attached: BossyPhonyHoneybee-max-1mb.gif (240x132, 390K)

Americans storm the beaches of Europe to save the Jews.

Jews storm the beaches of Europe to destroy Europeans.

Pottery.

>Test

Honestly, tiny female here would have moved near largest male on beach for false sense of protection.

They aren’t human because they act like animals you stupid piece of shit. They don’t belong there because they are destroying the culture by being unwitting tools of the global elite.

>What would you have done
greet them with open arms, or at least fully automatic arms if ya know what I mean

Attached: 1496430432150.png (2292x1711, 100K)

>Test

Russia has a lot of the same problems as the west. White population there is shrinking, dagestanis, uzbekis, kazakhs and other scum are ruining their country. So many people here think russia is a white ethnostate, when in reality it has a lot of problems. Chechnya too

Would definitely start taking a dump, right there, in front of everyone while holding a magazine, literally.

Hot!

Just imagine how aroused those women must be seeing those big black bulls storm the shore of their peaceful little country like that. They can't wait to sample some of that BBC.