Jow Forums approved movies and tv shows

Preferably on Netflix

Attached: CBCB4341-B2C5-432D-84DE-865E1E5919A3.png (512x512, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Babylon Berlin. I know people here think it glorifies the Wiemar Republic, but it doesn't. It shows how that shithole lead to the rise of the Nazis so easily.

Luke Cage, I'm actually surprised blacks aren't complaining that it's racist because it pretty much shits on all their modern culture.

Stopped reading at netflix

Attached: 1497023432068.jpg (312x340, 29K)

Cancel kikeflix and get PlayStation Vue. Also OP is fag.

Keep reading

Fuck are you talking about? Netflix is the most actively blue pulled, pussified SJW faggotry content producer in the country right now. You must be a teenager.

>he doesn’t appreciate convenience

Wew lad

Attached: 31A16276-5928-42D0-9767-43A7A406942D.png (640x360, 111K)

DON'T CALL ME THAT WORD

>Netflix

Attached: 093F9D19-C035-401B-AD94-F450F02436DB.jpg (624x624, 64K)

The Inbetweeners. Only because it'll be the last modern day comedy show to not feature one nigger. Well there is one but he's only in for 2 minutes and is a drug dealer, call it a wash.

I’m not looking for TGSNT. Fuck off wanna be

Netflix is pretty jewed, but there are some good shows there too. Try German series "Dark"

Frasier

im watching dark tourism at the moment, its sort of interesting

Convenience is for the weak. Real men go out of their way to inconvenience themselves and those around them.

Netflix has become absolutely terrible, every section is filled with scyfy tier movies and faggoty tv shows
Search your favorite actors and they have one or two good movies and 20 turds or propaganda pieces

Black Mirror has a twilight zone vibe to it. Kinda hit or miss though.

Beets, bears, Battlestar Galactica

I'm glad that Americans can enjoy The Inbetweeners.
I recall two niggers, the drug dealer and the woman who calls Simon a "Sad-o". Sadly it's not on Netflix over here ironically enough.

Man in the High Castle. No other show will make you hate the 'resistance' that much that fast.

First two seasons are fine, after those it's a Political Correctness shitshow

these "men" are called stupid and insecure

I bet you also hold the door for women instead of closing it on their faces. Absolutely pathetic. You're never going to get laid like that.

Fucking kill yourself if you know what you know about the jew agenda and you are still paying for a service like netflix, which means that you are subsidizing the production cost of future jew propaganda. Fuck off to the electric jew board

Falling Down
They Live

Darks pretty good. Try out Safe and see what you think.

>paying 15$ per month to see pixels
not compatible with the wagie way

MONEY HIEST

its no exactly red pilled but its good nonetheless

I don't know if it's on Netflix or not, but yesterday I watched Only The Brave and it was a pretty good movie.

>on Netflix
Ok, just in case you didn't knew - this is one of the most left-wing companies in US. Recently they hired Obama and his wife to make shows for them, donated to+endorsed Hillary and also fund such biased trash like "Dear white people"/"Bill Nye saves the world". Rest of original programing is full of leftist shit too.
From now on, if you continue to pay them, you have no right to whine about SJW propaganda and leftist agenda in shows. Continue to be good goy, after all IT"S CONVENIENT.

Attached: netflix.jpg (837x651, 78K)

NIGGGER

Tron Legacy

(((Netflix)))

Attached: 1521405406936.jpg (625x626, 80K)

>Equilibrium
Leftists wet dream
>Scarface
Frank (((Lopez))) who back stabbed him
Framed by (((Seidelbaum)))
Extorted by (((Bernstein)))
Jerry the Banker "WASP" was his true ally
He was right about drugs being legalized and governments will pocket it all (Bathtub scene)

Ken Burns documentaries

idiocracy. Also, Lego Batman.

Attached: images.jpg (666x999, 130K)

It's funny because they (accidentally?) made life under the Thousand-Year Reich look glorious. I didn't expect the turn the writers made either. Good show.

>Kingdom of Heaven
>Conan the Barbarians
>LOTR
>Arn - The Templar
>Lawrence of Arabia
youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI

Star Trek.

Attached: kirk-and-spock-nazis.jpg (512x384, 65K)

Stop using (((Netflix)))

One of my favorite shows. Hilarious shit

I tried watching American Gods for the nudity but it made me angry and right wing. The amount of leftist signaling is truly indescribable.
>constant black man / white woman relationships
>2nd amendment and white gun culture is compared to nazi-ism and pointless human sacrifice
>women are physically stronger
>cheating is justifiable from a woman's perspective
>women beat up men for saying words like 'cunt' or 'bitch'
>Islam is kind to gays, gays are portrayed as some kind of societal dark knight
>and more!

What's the turn?

Dear white people.

Netflix kek I rather go with the amazon kike

Here's your (YOU)
Lap it up

I watched the Dear White People movie for a film class and it was pretty weird. At times it felt critical of everyone including the blacks. Is the show the same or is it one sided?

The witcher will be good unless they decide to cuck it

Get Out is the best movie of all time according to critics. It's a great reminder for black people to never relax around whites.

I have never seen it, i know you guys got butthurt about it and were sperging bout it, I don't watch anything with niggers anyway nor do i have a tv.

Er ist wieder da? dont know the english title

S M H Mexico

>unless they decide to cuck it
Of course they're going to.

Attached: bruh.png (596x340, 381K)

If you're white, only watch unhyped horror. It's the only genre of movie that isn't pozzed. Hyped Hollywood horror is kiked up. So check out Starry Eyes, A Dark Song, Lovely Molly, House of the Devil, The Void.

Also stop giving those Heebs your money. Cancel Netflix and spend your money and time on better things.

Attached: 198f275e28e71847ee7358c7c6fa092a4a088848_hq.gif (471x200, 823K)

The Network
Reds

Stranger things is good. So was end of the fucking world.

Cancel your netflix

sage

I can't watch Netflix anymore. In every movie, all the strong, smart, powerful characters are women and all the weak idiots are men. Pisses me off. Also, lots of gay love scenes which also piss me off. Fuck Netflix

The Void