Why does it seem every Libertarian I encounter online and offline are strangely antisocial or into some weird shit?

Why does it seem every Libertarian I encounter online and offline are strangely antisocial or into some weird shit?

Attached: 1530062446357.png (680x585, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DeiK0fdPv8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=brW33lG29X0
youtu.be/tJWjq76qEIQ
youtu.be/mQkURhxmgPw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they're not different from leftists

They're literally on the spectrum.

Jow Forums is not and has never been neo con nationalist Israel shills
please go back to whatever shitty subreddit you came from

Jow Forums always has been, and always will be, a pro-Israel board. Never forget our greatest ally.

I keep noticing this.

I joined the libertarian discord they post on Jow Forums and people were actually talking about how they were tested for autism, friendless, etc.

One guy I remember seemed to obviously lie a lot to appear cool but bragged about what seemed to be temper issues in real life (he stabbed a kid with a pencil and got moved to another class).

t. Schlomo

There's literally nothing wrong with bestiality if the dog is willingly licking or fucking.

>thumb on licence plate
spot on

Because they're outside of the mainstream, and that always takes a toll regardless of particular beliefs.

You're just uninteresting.

I really want a white monster now. Are they any good?

>t. Almost 30 yo boomer

As a libertarianish, autism runs strong in the ideology for some reason. Maybe an antisocial desire to be left alone?

If they can't fit into society then of course this individualistic ideology appeals to them. It excuses their social awkwardness and isolation but it's not healthy in reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=DeiK0fdPv8Y

Attached: 1531018489959.gif (204x360, 1.15M)

Watch leftwing prof. explain general lolbertarian psychology in pseudo-science studies

youtube.com/watch?v=brW33lG29X0

>I don't what antisocial means
Anti-social behaviours are actions that harm or lack consideration for the well-being of others.[1] It has also been defined as any type of conduct that violates the basic rights of another person[2] and any behaviour that is considered to be disruptive to others in society.[3] This can be carried out in various ways, which includes but is not limited to intentional aggression, as well as covert and overt hostility.[3] Anti-social behaviour also develops through social interaction within the family and community. It continuously affects a child's temperament, cognitive ability and their involvement with negative peers, dramatically affecting children's problem solving skills.[4] Many people also label behaviour which is deemed contrary to prevailing norms for social conduct as anti-social behaviour.[5] However, researchers have stated that it is a difficult term to define, particularly in the United Kingdom where there are an infinite number of acts that fall into its category.[6] The term is especially used in British English.[7]
You mean asocial
>Asociality refers to the lack of motivation to engage in social interaction, or a preference for solitary activities. Developmental psychologists use the synonyms nonsocial, unsocial, and social uninterest. Asociality is distinct from but not mutually exclusive to anti-social behaviour, in which the latter implies an active misanthropy or antagonism toward other people or the general social order. A degree of asociality is routinely observed in introverts, while extreme asociality is observed in people with a variety of clinical conditions.
Correct the records

what does whitewashing mean?

i wonder why

Attached: 1511672250987.png (3250x1700, 1.49M)

There is nothing wrong with being antisocial

Attached: EBA0B3DC-271C-43CB-97F1-D7C60836913A.jpg (633x640, 61K)

it means whiiiity says that they were kangz while we all now that we wuz kangs. SHIIIETT

Jow Forums was, is and forever will be, a christian board. please go back to whatever go no part of paris-arabia, muhamMAD

t.pic related

Attached: 1512827623684.png (885x808, 93K)

no one with a properly functioning brain could be Libertarian

Jow Forums please I can barely stomach these threads anymore. you are a fucking nazi larper on an anime imageboard. this is how you willingly choose to spend your time. you are maladjusted and most likely you don't have a lot of happiness in your life otherwise you wouldn't be drawn to a place so full of negtivity and waiting for "happenings" which is really just code for any terrible event that will give you your routine dose of schadenfreude .

you are not normal. you are not better than anyone, not even the niggers you rail against so much. so please drop this unearned feeling of superiority because you are a fucking loser.

holy shit lmao

found a pic of you

Attached: 4187ffdfe6b0c758d4831590140100698334784c14b6c2080756f22c707c5824.jpg (990x1146, 150K)

and why are you here slowmo

Because we pick our beliefs to support our identities. Nobody believes anything because they went through a formal process of gathering facts and analyzing arguments.

So weird, antisocial assholes with strange habits and interests gravitate towards a "maximum freedom" worldview.

Because fuck you leave me alone

what about elon musk?

PS: I'm into tall women, I being 6ft. The other day I saw a tall dutch woman, maybe 6'3''. She made my dick diamonds

You got to have a real high iq to understand Lolbertarianism aka autism

Jow Forums is and always will be a bastion of Lolbertarian political thought faggot.

Because lolberts are brainwashed sociopaths/autists living sheltered/out of touch lifestyles.

Attached: LibertarianismIsJewish2.jpg (800x455, 132K)

You wrote all that and I didn't even read it

Attached: 1532456953840m.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

Only correct answer

Because smart people often are antisocial

Every single psychologist would argue that its the contrary. People with a lack of personality attempt to 'belong' to a group

Libertarians see everyone as equal unless part of the family or friends they bonded with, yet having the ability to seperate rationale and emotions is merely a sign of intelligence

Not surprising to read stormies and commies holding onto cognitive dissonance to rationalize their belief system. Low testisterone, shadow personality and low iq must be a painful mix

Yes goy. Establishment science journals are authorities on political ideology. Only mentally ill autists want limited government. Pay no attention to the Federalist papers and the founders of America.

C

Libertarians aren't smart though. They are brainwashed autists being lead by corporate sociopaths.

Attached: LibertariansAreRetarded.jpg (640x427, 31K)

Hold on there, Hans. I said "we pick our beliefs to support our identities." And you jumped to the conclusion that identity = group identity (which it doesn't). Some people identify primarily as members of a group. But others identify themselves individually, based on background, experiences, temperament, personality, etc. And you're completely wrong that "every single psychologist" disagrees with my assessment. The link between temperament and belief, personality and belief, identity and belief is well established by psychology.

Don't you have some work to do on the cuckshed?

are we posting boomer memes?

Attached: 1530577937026.png (1320x2948, 2.31M)

>WARNING
>JAM ALERT
>INBOUND
youtu.be/tJWjq76qEIQ

Attached: Fast and the Furriest.jpg (1366x665, 241K)

Libertarians are leftoids in denial, you are enablers of degeneracy.

Libertarian is a wide range of ideas, but simply means to limit the government to its core duties of protection of soil, population and resources. The soil belongs to the population and so do the resources, if the country is not self-sustainable we'd have to offer our collective workforce for basic food, but any extras including education, healthcare, productivity and so on is everyones own responsibility/business

How exactly is this a bad thing?
Nature is cruel and too many irresponsible ignorants ruin civilizations.

Every degenerate with peter pan sydrome is a burden and forces other people to carry their responsibility aswell

>Libertarian
Libertarian=liberation from sanity

>knowing lolbertarians irl
lol wat is wrong wif u

This. Lolberts are literally just autistic liberals. They love degeneracy, they love dudeweedlmao, and they love social justice.

Attached: 1464573984815.png (539x512, 493K)

No, it's sweetened with sucralose, which tastes like garbage.

Attached: 1464564476625.jpg (394x373, 37K)

You should try reading carl jung instead of the daily stormer

a german not understanding liberty and projecting about autism
we are all a gasp

Wholesome

Attached: boomer-sleevless.jpg (2592x4608, 3.02M)

Oh really? Here's a guy with a PhD in Jungian psychology arguing my point. And I can keep the sources coming as long as you'd like.

youtu.be/mQkURhxmgPw

Please just go to the cuckshed already...

It's actually not too bad, I tried it for the meme expecting the worst since it has artificial sweetener but it tastes ok.

what? like mowing the lawn or fishing with the bros? you zoomers have got a lot of learning to do

>Every single psychologist would argue that a desire to belong is indicative of a "lack of personality"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs

Attached: 600px-MaslowsHierarchyOfNeeds.svg.png (600x424, 21K)