Its over for Assange

Wikileaks' Julian Assange will be removed from Ecuadorean Embassy 'imminently' - Business Insider uk.businessinsider.com/wikileaks-julian-assange-removed-from-ecuador-embassy-imminently-2018-7

Attached: assange-appears.jpg (800x400, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rODwzkYZf4&t=22775
military.com/daily-news/2017/12/18/us-troops-fired-shots-during-incident-raf-mildenhall-reports.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

A

They can't extradite a man if he's a CGI corpse.

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 53K)

Russia should take back their propaganda mutt

Bitter democrat detected.

CGI so impressive it's even visible in RL in front of a couple hundred people, many of them being fans.
youtube.com/watch?v=4rODwzkYZf4&t=22775

Attached: 8543382-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 114K)

They sure are going to a lot of trouble to arrest and delegitimize a hologram that has a 100% accuracy rating in reporting.

I thought for sure he was dead
I still think he is compromised

>(((wikileaks)))
>fb1
Q was right again

this he's been dead for a while now

How many them were fans?

Attached: fan.jpg (500x500, 36K)

shut up finn...why are you even allowed on the board...youre people or the worst species on this planet

It's been over for Assange since Oct 2016.
F

How many fans were CGI too?
Q predicted this

>The WikiLeaks founder is unlikely to face prosecution in the US, charges in Sweden have been dropped

Attached: Screenshot - 07282018 - 07:44:34 PM.png (886x639, 437K)

James Ball has a serious endocrinological problem, fuckin look at it there.

Who were the cheering fans? Were they government agents? How do you know any of that was real?

Good. I can't wait for news of Assange being beaten and raped in a black ops prison. Fuck that kike nigger shill. He deserves death for his treasonous crimes.

Finns are people. Niggers aren't.

t. actual bona fide boomer

The onus is on you to prove it was fake.

Good. In the embassy he's silenced. Get him in court. Get him in front of tv's. If their stupid enough to really send him to the US, there will be protests around the clock for Julian, unlike the UK.

>*dozens of human rights abuses coming out about julian assange monthly for a year*
>*now is getting kicked out*
>"plz ignore, julian dead, DAK, DAK, DAK"

What you think doesn't matter. You seem to forget that he has many friends, lawyers and associates who visits him on a regular basis. Why would ALL of them cover up the fact that he's been compromised or killed?

Found the shill

oh, you mutts. hahahaha

> Guardian supporting outright fascism of state
Checks out.

What's to stop, for example, 1000 people in Guy Fawkes masks entering the embassy, and 1001 people in Guy Fawkes masks walking out?

How is that "over" for him? All the contrary. It's good for him to get out of that place. You can only hide long enough. There is no death penalty awaiting him, after all. Any prison time will be better than sitting in a stuffy room where you cannot open a window while half the world think you are a coward hiding away. The trial will also be good since it will allow people to see that 1) he still exists and 2) he has reasons

>Any prison time will be better than sitting in a stuffy room where you cannot open a window while half the world think you are a coward hiding away.

-What is prison

I hope you're right user and he doesn't meet with a nasty accident.

he will not be put in with rapey nigger muslims

He could have sold those secrets back to the gubmints, get a private island but no he's gotta be a hero. He deserves this and even worse. He didn't change shit only made himself famous.

shemagh in the laundry hamper and mom doesn't do laundry until tomorrow

Either he gives his sources or (((our judges))) will trade him for 0 tariff deal with Dumbf

You should add retarded Cunt to your resume.

Attached: F6BA7EC5-93A8-47EC-BF3C-04CE57D33198.jpg (1512x662, 82K)

Assange is a fake news nigger. I hope he gets waterboarded by Gina.

>secrets
He's got fucking nothing. Him getting evicted like a deadbeat that doesn't pay rent and gets free Ecuadorian cuisine sounds about right.

Why so salty amerilard?

I'm guessing he's a democrat and he's pissed because Hillary & co we exposed by Assange.

Build up the hype. He will talk to Trump until next Sunday.

He's not there. He was flown back in the casket of that secret service agent.

Yeah very convincing

Attached: 4L_lABraPhr.jpg (750x423, 93K)

Why wouldn't he just sign his shit after explicitly saying if he doesn't hes dead or compromised?

>couple hundred crisis actors
FTFY

His corpse probably made the whole place stink anyway. He's been dead for almost 2 years now.

Why is it acceptable for Ecuador to remove asylum from one person while any civilized country takes care of thousands of refugees?

that guy is on some hardcore onions levels

Wow, a picture taken before he came on to the balcony, convincing.

>I'm guessing he's a democrat and he's pissed because Hillary & co we exposed by Assange.
Making sense lad

Attached: Amerishart.jpg (673x789, 140K)

Imagine Assange goes to another embassy and even has the false claims dropped and walks as a free man again, wikileaks here and wikileaks there.

Get that Australian spy into a US court and try him for espionage. He's had it soft for 6 years. Now let him experience 10 years of hard time.

OK lads heres a question. What is his end game, he knows this is going to happen so has he made some deal, does he have real dirt on someone, is he just going to accept it because he has something huge to release?

Assange is a hero, Clinton cronies just look at him once and shriek that musical shriek. Yes shriek now.

My mistake. I think that Assange would be liable for 10 years for each offense. Since he released 8761 CIA documents, that would come to 87,610 years in prison. Enjoy your stay Assange. There will be a cookie on your pillow every night.

Attached: assange terrorist technology.jpg (682x500, 87K)

D.A.K.
>D.A.K.

D.A.K.
>D.A.K.

D.A.K.
>D.A.K.

D.A.K.
>D.A.K.

D.A.K.
>D.A.K.

D.A.K.
>D.A.K.

Attached: D.A.K..png (2368x842, 963K)

D.A.K.
>D.A.K.

D.A.K.
>D.A.K.

D.A.K.
>D.A.K.

D.A.K.
>D.A.K.

Attached: be415436161a887e44124e0fa5847f5a51c4190d57dac08bb478a08cd626e457 (1).jpg (766x1776, 720K)

D.A.K.
>D.A.K.

D.A.K.
>D.A.K.

D.A.K.
>D.A.K.

D.A.K.
>D.A.K.

Attached: 1526999537890.png (1876x781, 132K)

D.A.K.
>D.A.K.

D.A.K.
>D.A.K.

Attached: 1458156247999.jpg (600x430, 98K)

Imagine being this retarded.
Sad.

Wikileaks website is compromised [consider ICE posting but nothing else of use - glows somewhat?]
The man himself, digital renegade who follows his own path. Has no alliances.
You should consider why the UK is so desperate to get hold of him. What does he know?

Attached: 1532637239377.jpg (744x752, 72K)

Oh god the dakfags are back

Would make more sense to jail all the ((((amerilards)))), that committing crimes left right and center against everyone, including amerilard goy.
>Exposed by J.A.

Attached: 1532781405315.webm (854x480, 1.14M)

He knows who took the Clinton emails & [how 2.0]
{so does bill binney}
He knows who worked with Obama to fuck the Trump campaign using FISA warrants
He probably has proof.

Did he sold out to (((them)))?

Assange should have turned himself in to the US and accepted a prison term. It's likely that anti-US president Obama would have let him out of prison the way he let out Bradley Manning.

>it was her turn

Stupid dumb liberal scum

Get ready for 6 more years of Trump you human garbage.

your revolutiom was treason, don't use that word

S

Checked.
So are you saying he's made a deal m8?

I am not even 100% sure he is still in that building.
Recall Incident at RAF (USAF) Mildenhall - Dec 2017, never her any-more about it. No media fuss.

Not murican (like Manning), doing journalists job... Favour to the whole world, but kikes.
>Keep your (((might ))) delusion to yourself

who will be removed?

'kin hell. Trips of truth

Nah budd, that was one of them tanned ragheads
military.com/daily-news/2017/12/18/us-troops-fired-shots-during-incident-raf-mildenhall-reports.html

It maybe, but around the same time I seem to recall planes were crashing on Rothschild manor.
Timing is odd, just saying.
Also does not fit snackbar attacks, van of peace etc - vs heavily defended military site.

Wonder if our cops will get him for skipping bail

Wow it'd be a real shame if he just so happened to kill himself by shooting the back of his head twice before his trial

>the eternal jewmerimutt already plotting

Attached: download.jpg (201x251, 6K)

Attached: 450011.jpg (201x191, 28K)

BUMP

Since bail money is "the bond" forfeited
And actual warrant was phoney
>Don't see a single reason to be even chasing after him, except for sucking up to kikes of jewSA

Checked.
This is what its all about, they don't want to be exposed and the JewK and the JewSA are working together.

Just imagine dirt he has on (((our))) scum

Attached: Concerned.jpg (231x218, 8K)

I was busting for him to release cables during the referendum.