40 million dollar yacht BTFO

abcnews.go.com/Politics/secretary-education-betsy-devos-40-million-yacht-set/story?id=56840039

I almost came to this story

Attached: betsy.png (869x259, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJwHZVl5Buk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

okay, this is epic

What is insurance money? She has 7 other yachts and now 40 million in liquid assets good job antifa.

Betsy suggests inner city black kids be allowed to choose where they go to school.

Lets destroy her property.

Looks like Betsy gets a brand new boat!

this, they actually helped her

How the fuck do you not have security for a 40 million dollar boat? Thats like buying a 400k car without locks

The problem with the alt-right is that they still hold onto muh moral values. There are no moral concerns in war. But thankfully they're slowly starting to realize that

You don't need security for a purely material asset when you have insurance, user.

Did you guys read the article? Someone just untied it from its mooring and it got a few scratches and scrapes.

great news for her, she gets a nice fat check

them lefties sure know how to play themselves, all that fiberglass, gelcoat, and shit burning up is great for the environment!

Kek

how do I get rich like this bitch and own 8 yachts

you assume that any insurance company is going to pay for a 40 million dollar yacht cause they are nice? lol

guess what kiddos insurance doesn't cover vandalism

Attached: 1528816702670.gif (222x222, 147K)

This

Betsy Ross is going to dismantle the public education system and you fucking Commies won't have anyway to indoctrinate our children anymore and then we can round you up and gas you all

Convince a bunch of spics and middle aged home makers to give you their money so they can be their own boss

>Secretary of Education
>She and her husband have a combined net worth of over $5 billion

>The crew was able to regain control, but not before the ship struck the dock, suffering several scratches and scrapes, the report said.

>The captain estimated that the collision caused between $5,000-$10,000 in damages.

wow, totally btfo

I get that the yacht can get replaced but what about personal artifacts which hold emotional value like a picture of your dead grandparents or some other shit.

The captain estimated that the collision caused between $5,000-$10,000 in damages.

Devos and her husband have an estimated net worth of $5Billion. I think they are going to be ok.

>DeVos has previously been criticized for her family’s wealth and holdings. She and her husband have a combined net worth of over $5 billion.
Holy shit liberals are butthurt losers

did you read the article? the boat was damaged and that's it.

the story says they just untied the yacht. It didn't actually get burned.

liars!

Attached: 160316123832-luxury-yacht-fire-virgin-islands-vstan-orig-dlewis-00000000-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 58K)

Kek I'm not clicking that shit.

nigga read the title of your picture, it's not even in the same place

i didnt say it was, I just like burning yachts

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (962x856, 115K)

It only has around 10k in damages. That's like a tank full of fuel. No really a big deal. Moving on now OP is a total faggot.
Sage

Attached: 1237186278386.jpg (500x558, 16K)

Eat a dick, bolshevik

Not destroyed but set adrift. Ffs
/thread

lol, faggot is butt-hurt

Attached: 1446438829241.jpg (184x184, 7K)

It needs a new paint job, how will trump ever recover?

Why does she own a 40 million dollar yacht in the first place?

Anyone who owns a 40 million dollar yacht is a scumbag piece of shit desu. Unless you're using it for something actually useful it's just a waste.

Lol.. it just says the untied it from dock..

>ywn hunt refugee boats with your 40 million dollar yacht converted to a gunboat

I bet a boat like that would look sweet in battleship gray or some kind of dazzle camo.

>not smart

Attached: 890ADEDC-B72B-402E-BE29-375245972818.jpg (2048x1536, 569K)

she's rents her services

Attached: dddc.jpg (951x956, 64K)

this

I'm sure it's not a waste to the shipwright workers or the current yacht crew

>guess what kiddos insurance doesn't cover vandalism
Mine does. The insurance company then go after the vandals and if it were a case like this, take everything above a set-by-law figure they are ever going to make or get (yeah, they'll even loose some of their gibs to the insurance company). But I'd get my money right away, not because they are nice, but because we have a fucking contract.

>insurance doesn't cover vandalism
maybe yours doesn't

Be born into old money
It's easy, c'mon

What they meant to say is that you are a dumb cunt.

>The SeaQuest, a 164-foot luxury yacht, registered under a Cayman Islands flag
> Cayman Islands flag

Attached: 1512057775718.gif (430x230, 2.5M)

Denmark is not a real country

Attached: 5d54b856441f40bf18c28a66421a481a.jpg (500x747, 119K)

>$5,000-$10,000 in damages.
That's damages to the boat. If the perps get caught. This little stunt can easily become a $100.000 total bill to the cunt that did it. A lifetime of small payments to a regressive
leftist

>registered under a Cayman Islands flag
of course.. lol

Tax reasons of some kind I'm guessing.

lol mad

its only the beginning folk, all we need is a little crisis .... perhaps triggered by a falling stock market.... or a power shortage from Global Warming in a major city.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJwHZVl5Buk

Attached: DiBByw-XkAEyiva.jpg (1185x1200, 138K)

how very patriotic and utterly, uniquely American. America First, right?

kæk

well boys, looks like we got another donor lol

Yacht owner here. Please burn it, I want a bigger boat.

lol

Leave him be, he'll get to tell us about what is a real country and what is not, when/if he makes it into the millennium+ club. Provided there's still anyone able to write in his country if they ever make it that far.

Is that the chick from the More than a Rapeugee ad? I guess they weren't lying for once.

Now the (((insurance company))) has to shell out big money for a new yacht. GG Antifags.

lol true

what does that matter?

Attached: 131025114447-15-sarah-palin-1025-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 97K)

This is a truly amazing find. Antifa can write, but somehow, they lack the ability to read!

>(((insurance company)))
so you're saying she's in cahoots with the Jew? Typical Republican. Sad.

Exactly

Attached: 1490656680963.jpg (756x960, 72K)

>Buys insurance
>in cahoots with the Jew

That's a real stretch. Anyways please burn my boat, I want a bigger one.

>registered under a Cayman Islands flag

wut?

Attached: downloadfile-2.jpg (500x333, 27K)

oh, nothing.. all good. She's just placing her assets and money outside American reach all whilst trying to figure out how to best run the public school system, nothing odd about that shit. Good girl dindu nuffin'

>what does (((...))) mean?
read the post I quoted faggot

why? you know the rich cunt has it insured and will just get a bigger new one. the only loser to this story is the environmental damage.

A voucher system is literally what we need.
It's the public school system that they're using to fuck us the hardest.

Repost it, I'm lazy. Btw I just renewed my insurance policy, shopping for another yacht atm. I'm undecided as to whether I should get a Beneteau 62 or an Oyster 66, can you halp me decide?

>insurance doesn't cover vandalism
Literally all of my property is covered for theft, arson, and vandalism.

Oh no! It was set adrift with a full crew on board!
>antifa sets a wealthy famy back 5-10 k in damages.
Great job, rebels! Maybe next time they can let the air out of one of George W Bush's cars! He'll have to call AAA!!!

They prince family aren't old money schmuck

simply getting a new yacht is unoriginal and pretty much nouveau riche. Buy an old cruiser ship, fix it up with all the modern luxuries you fancy but keep the old world charms intact.

Her family owns 10 of them.

They have close ties with lots of other people who own yachts.

>set adrift with a full crew on board
>5-10 k in damages
>with a full crew on board
those guys sure suck..

my only comfort in life is knowing that i'll be able to piss on her grave

The elites have to schmooze.
Insanely priced yachts meeting at sea keeps out the riff raff that might otherwise be able to trade their first born for a country club membership.
Far more exclusionary than golf.

She has something you dont: Insurance.
Get over yourself faggot.

>you assume that any insurance company is going to pay for a 40 million dollar yacht cause they are nice? lol
>comprehensive vandalism
I'm going to assume that a billionaire paid for good insurance for the yacht that they bought, and that whoever vandalized it would be caught on behalf of the insurance company.

I want everything to be turn-key. Fixing up an old boat takes too much time and money.

fking nothing happened to it.

it just got scratched a bit and needs some body/paint work.

10k repairs is nothing.

this thing costs that much to keep running a day.

She actually has 9 other yachts. Who gives a shit if this one was minorly scratched?

Old Boomer here, everyone knows the two best days of owning a boat are; the day you buy and the day you sell it
false flag this wasn't antifa this was jewish lightning.
They''re pinning it on antifa to collect the insurance money

nope. Caymen Islands Insurance wont touch

>too much time and money
so you're lazy and not even that rich.. gotcha

why all those yachts.. I seriously don't get it.

Attached: Betsy DeVos.jpg (640x480, 106K)

>cayman
What does this have to do with the insurance company? Cayman Islands is the flag that the ship is registered under, and not the insurance company.

Neither is quite to my taste. But at least they are sail yachts. The last bastion of 'whites only'. If you told me what you expect to do with your new sail yacht I might offer some advice. There might even be politics involved

>Caymen Islands Insurance wont touch
seriously?

trig if bue

it has to be insured in the country of registration, just like any other commodity. Go buy a car in America, and then have it insured in Japan. Good luck.

Kek. As a boat owner I concur with your statement.

Why are women even allowed to own boats?
She should stay in the fucking kitchen.

>i don't support gibs culture
>how dare rich people not pay for everyone else's welfare!

Ok I'll level with you. I have a nice ketch and I'm happy with it. Don't want another boat, mine has all I need; it's fully loaded with all the bells and whistles since I have been working on it for years now.

You leftist keep doing what you are doing.
The elections are going to work out awesome for us.
Be mad Bro

>hur car
You can purchase maritime insurance from other countries you mong.

>but a boat in England
>have it insured in America
nah