Catholicism is the best religion prove me wrong

Catholicism is the best religion prove me wrong.

Spoiler: [spoiler]you can't[/spoiler]

Attached: P21-Cathedral-800x500.jpg (800x500, 123K)

Based and redpilled

I am Catholic and I agree that it is the One True Church of the One True Religion. Everyone else is either more or less wrong.

Have to do something about the fucking pedos in the Church, though.

The Pope is an idol and the Catholic Church is heretical.
Orthodoxy is the true path.

The pope is not Christian in any way shape or form

Look at those niggers on the left side. Yeah you're a bunch of larping nigger loving fucktards trying to subvert white nationalism. complete idiots kys

>any religion going back to the first recorded cuckold in human history
>best

>Accept race_mixing
>Is pacifist
>Let muslims repend in your country
>Don't try to get power

What loosers.
And the pope Francois is one of the worst thing.

>implying that your denomination is "orthodox" for more than greeks and slavs
Ivan, please go.

>1900+ years of Christian governments in Europe, no niggers.
>Secular leaders take power
>Mass Immigration and white genocide happens
>muh ebil church

Not since the Trentian Council, T.B.H.

Look at the popes conference hall or whatever it's called. Not a single crucifix, it absolutly is designed to resemble a serpents head where your pope sits at the tongue spewing Lucifers agenda

Orthodox is the only way. Catholicism and the Vatican are one of the cancers of the world like jews that must be removed. Even Hitler had plans to remove the Vatican.

>1900+ years of Christian governments in Europe, no niggers.
Source

I was raised Catholic but the Five Solae are undeniable. The problem with Protestants is that none of them actually practice their own beliefs and Baptists tend to read every parable as if it were literal. I like some of the Quaker beliefs but I've come to the conclusion there is no true form of organized Christianity, they all get something or other wrong. I just read the Douay-Rheims Bible and practice it the best I can.

i am thinking about converting to christianity, what is the most based version ? orthodox, catholic,etc ?

Are you retarded?

>be Martin Luther
>proclaim Sola Scriptura
>remove books from the Bible

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1524429809042.jpg (480x597, 20K)

>Catholicism is the best
>for One is your Father, He who is in heaven
>call some dude with a fancy hat his father
Francis is a heritical commie kike

Attached: 1515696658311.jpg (510x600, 127K)

Attached: 1514214651184.jpg (960x720, 42K)

Start by reading the gospels (mathew, Mark, luke, john) them acts if you're so inclined. After that start at genesis. Jesus is waiting patiently for you to start the dialogue

>2018
>still arguing about jew made religions

Good goy

Attached: nukejerasulem.jpg (355x142, 22K)

Churches call for more refugees you inbred.
And Merkel is christian.

>1900 years
This is American level idiocy.

Haha, yeah. Protestants have good ideas in general, if only they practiced any of them. They also preach Sola Fide but then tell us if we don't take migrants we're not real Christians. It's a total mindfuck dealing with protties.

Catholicism is a religion made up by men and i don't know which is the best among them
Orthodoxy is what was revealed to us by Christ

Get out of religion it is a whore, perhaps the whore. All you need is the eternal love of the living Christ

Well I mean unfortunately the Catholic Church in Germany is so fucking shitty it might as well be Protestant. Almost all of your cardinals are trash, with a few exceptions here and there (like pic related).

In general the Church in the West needs a huge renewal and purge of pedophiles, Modernists, and cronies. Hopefully it's coming. Some of the younger priests make me optimistic.

Attached: divorces-remaries-le-cardinal-mueller-defend-la-doctrine_article_popin.jpg (1027x664, 117K)

massive amounts of child molestation, suppression of science for hundreds of years. cause of massive immigration out of Europe, not a real religion (tumor of christianity)

It could be but it’s cucked nlw. I’m staying Roman pagan until the Church gets its house back in order. Then maybe I’ll come back.

>suppression of science for hundreds of years
Pure propaganda. This has been dealt with thousands of times at this point. Do some homework before you make these idiotic claims.
>massive amounts of child molestation
Is it massive amounts of child molestation or is it massive amounts of reporting the same few instances of child molestation? I don't really like the Catholic Church either but you're spreading obvious lies here.

Eastern Catholicism is the way. No doubts.