Alright I'm 25 so this doesn't effect me, but what the fuck?

Alright I'm 25 so this doesn't effect me, but what the fuck?

So you can't buy alcohol until you're 21, you can't buy cigarettes until you're 21, you can't buy guns until you're 21, but you can still be drafted at 18. And Democrats want you to be able to vote at age 16, 5 years before you have any of the privileges of being an adult and 2 years before you have any of the responsibilities of being an adult.

Why don't we just raise the age of majority to 21 and give all of your rights then?

Attached: 1532807050.png (803x694, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-alcohol-related-deaths-years-lost-sxsw-20140313-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tcdqYn_MOq8
youtube.com/watch?v=wGI3rL7smN8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-scale_(personality_test)
youtu.be/bsHsp680nEk?t=49s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lefties go for feelsies, kiddos love feelsies, the lower the bar the more votes their irrational shit will get.

they should ban cigarettes and alcool

alcool kill 88,000 americans per year
latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-alcohol-related-deaths-years-lost-sxsw-20140313-story.html

it's basicaly 30 "9/11" per year, three 9/11 per month.

>People in the U.S. who currently suffer from smoking-caused illness : 16 million

it's basically 3 holocaust

Because liberalism is a mental disorder op. They never thought about it

In Quebec, it's 18 for alcohol and cigarettes. In France, kid fetch wine for their parents at the corner store.

It's not just in the US. In Western and Eastern Europe alcoholism is a huge problem. In Asia alcoholism and smoking is pretty serious as well. There are about 400 million Chinese who smoke, that's more than the total population of the US.
I personally would send every alcoholic and junkie (that includes weed degenerates) to an island and let them rot there.

in 20 years the age of consent will be 30 with these fucks. Stupid niggers who are so out of touch with reality making life harder for people.

yeah tabacco kills 7 millions per year

at the current rate, it's basically 700 million people dead in a century, basically whole Europe

alcool kill 2.5 millions per year, in 3 years alcool kills the equivalent of the whole bulgarian population

The want children to rule the world instead of adults. Everything was fine the way it was but generations of parents treating their kids like royalty have given the false impression that kids are mature enough to lead

Since men get drafted at 18 they should be able to vote and smoke and drink at 18. Women can wait until 25

t. Disgusting sand nigger government cucks

The government should have no place dictating what adults choose to put in their own body. Prohibition doesnt work.

alcohol and drugs are degenerate

If you need to intake a substance to help you tolerate existence and social communication, you need to off yourself

There's another issue which is more peculiar.
Alcohol, and narcotics are heavily advertised and even campaigned for. Think about it this way, the government and corportations never cared for our health, never will, but somehow they are extremely against tobacco. They massivelu promote degenerate drugs like weed and addictive shit like alcohol.
I can't put my finger on why they are so much against cigarettes.

Fuck off Khalil

I dunno why the hell they wanna lower the voting age since liberals abort all their children

Deaths aren't an issue, it's just nature taking care of what we should be taking care of, population control is a serious problem but eventually nature steps in and does the job for us. You can't keep prolonging peoples lives, having them breed more like a virus, consuming more and more and more forever and ever. There's only a finite amount of space and resources we have to work with

Yeah but Americans drink and smoke and then get good ideas that revolutionize the world

Khalil and Farid don't do shit and so don't think about shit and that's why your country hasn't changed in the past 1400 years

Fucking junkie, go watch Rick and Morty, get high on completely harmless weed and pay off the debt to your jewish overlords. The muslim guy here is more against degeneracy than you, which literally doesn't surprise me anymore.

Living in Wheaton is /comfy/. Whites only with a church on every corner.

Attached: women-braids-blondes-blurred-emilie-voe-nereng.jpg (3088x2056, 1.63M)

Cringe

Mub 16000000000000000000000000000illion

Yep
(and Lombard is only 10 minutes away for your 6am alcohol needs)

The notorious tobacco lobby did everything in the 20th century to erase the proofs that it kills people
and even today, it's still a very strong lobby

>the government and corportations never cared for our health, never will, but somehow they are extremely against tobacco
it's explained in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=tcdqYn_MOq8
youtube.com/watch?v=wGI3rL7smN8

Is this Wheaton, MD? Fuck me that place was always a shithole compared to Kensington

Political meetup when?

Algerian smoke way more than Amerifats, u dumn nigger.

American drink the finest Sperm recovered after each BLACKED movie.

I took it for Wheaton, IL

dumb*

>"wow im able to go to a summer camp and get paid at 18 instead of destroying my body? seems unfair"

cmon now

No Illinois. Right next to Cook.

Too many towns in different states share the same fucking name
Got ya

Fuck off, too many god damned people walking around not doing shit anyways.

Age restrictions on Constitutional rights will be a huge issue in the future...

only subhumans buy cancer sticks

>Too many towns in different states share the same fucking name
I've been to Paris (Kentucky) and Dublin (Texas). Pretty good but wasn't what I was expecting.

>muslim
>against degeneracy

Nice meme argument by the way. Still doesnt refute the point that prohibition doesnt work, or that it isnt the governments place to roleplay as daddy for adults. Id much rather live in a country which has alcoholics than one run by followers of a pedophilic semite moon cult.

lol stop with the overpopulation in the west meme, the only demographic danger is Africa going from 1 billion to 4 billions by the end of this century.

Doesnt matter if the US population is reduced from 300 to 250 million, if Africa goes from 1000 to 4000

Lol I bet

people need to start being treated as adults earlier anyway.
lower it all to 16.
we're not protecting people here, you're just locking them in a cage.

along with a complete overhaul of our public education we would unlock a massive economic and social boon in america

voting age should be returned to 21 and the drafting age should be raised too. badabingbadaboom

This but unironically. If you do drugs or drink alcohol for fun then that's fine. But if you need drugs and alcohol to get through the day then that's a problem.

Yes, but why raise the buying age above what we consider an adult instead of just banning them outright?

>can be drafted at 18
There will likely never be another draft due to the increasing automation of war. Shame really as ritual killing of the young to thin the generation produced some of the best results for boomers

Attached: bring-me-to-life-lyric-comic_o_866242.jpg (650x4657, 573K)

because liberals.

Kansas City and its metro area have done the same. The kids are still smoking as much as ever. Although its mostly juuls and shit. I remember this law pissed me off because I was gonna take this 19 year old to a hookah bar when I was 21 and that is also put under the banner of tobacco products.

>but you can still be drafted at 18
If you're drafted you can drink at whatever age the country you get sent to is, so it's a non issue.

>Democrats want you to be able to vote at age 16
Sad thing is, this is a much more valid argument. You can work a number of jobs at 16 and thus be subject to income tax. So between 16-18 you literally face taxation without representation.

They also recently raises the tobacco age here in the People's Republic of Illinois to 21. I still think it should be higher than that considering all the 30 year old babies and babbling nigger boys here. The draft age is lower because Israel is all that matters to Americucks.

>also put under the banner of tobacco products.
I don't really understand the umbrella of "tobacco products". Vaping also goes under tobacco products but what if the nicotine is artificially made? Are all the cells and chemicals within a tobacco plant included under tobacco law? Should just be renamed to "nicotine products" to simplify to only mean products that include the addictive substance they're after.

>it's basically 3 holocaust
So you're admitting nobody is actually harmed?

>They also recently raises the tobacco age here in the People's Republic of Illinois to 21.
So it's really all of Illinois and not the cucked counties of Cook and its neighbors?

You are living in a country ran by Jews.
>Prohibition doesn't work
Maybe it doesn't, but the alternative? Look at your schools, if we exclude the fucking niggers destroying half your country and driving your total IQ by about 15 points, you are still swimming in shit. There are drugs everywhere and 70%+ of your adults are on some sort of anti depressants. Alcoholism may not be such a huge problem in the US, but you sure as hell got a shitload of others to choose from.

>I don't really understand the umbrella of "tobacco products". Vaping also goes under tobacco products but what if the nicotine is artificially made?

It's really quite simple, user.

Vaping and the shit used for it is classified as "Electronic Nictotine Delivery System" and subject to the same regulation as tobacco products, and nicotine patches/gum

>your town is mentioned on Jow Forums

Im spooked I admit

Attached: E0682538-B41F-4BF4-A7DE-B33453901C91.png (399x322, 42K)

>tobacco is bad
>alcohol is bad
>guns are bad
BUT MARIJUANA KILLS CANCER
TRUST ME
I AM YOUR FRIEND

Attached: 1386778241097.jpg (184x184, 12K)

Lombard or Wheaton? See Cook and surrounding counties house a lot of people. Why do you think /cpd/ threads are so popular?

Still federally illegal. Can't wait for Trump to send in the DEA to destroy Colorado.

Oy vey you want to shut it down Freedom™ ? It opens your mind, free your prejudices and better: it's kosher.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-scale_(personality_test)

According to that jewish (scientific) scale your comment is antisemitic, anti-progressive and anti-freedom

Well then kill the DEA. States can't go against federal law else Alabama or Texas would just stop doing background checks and allow machine guns freely.

"Hey bucko you wanna be trained as a killing machine and risk your life to lower gas prices and fund some old mans golfing trips? Well sing right here and off you go to train to kill people all around the world acting like the worlds police no one asked for, and get ready for emotional scarring and ptsd! And what is your friend of the same age doing? Buying 0.0001% alcohol beer? NO BUENO Johnny! And smoking? Heh like you could make such a decision rationally, no no, wait till your are 21, then decide to fuck your lungs up, but your 16 year old hormone driven crybaby sister can vote who runs the country cause she is definitely capable!"
The absolute state of the US holy shit.

Attached: 1532385947821.jpg (960x540, 115K)

machine guns are not progressive. Marijuana is
Goy check and mate

Then change the DEA scheduling of marijuana.

As a smoker, I am happy to see this

Dont care about any of these expect guns
There is no minimum age on the second amendment
If a 2 year old has the money he has the right to buy a gun

What will this do? Kids still smoke in a hiding spot at school no matter how high the minimum age is.

You shouldn't be able to vote until 30

everything should be raised to age 25. drinking, smoking, voting, and age of consent.

Anyone else here smoke? My story

>turn 18
>decide to buy pack of cigs because I can now
>for about a year smoke them a bit on and off
>19 get super focused on improving my health and working out, stop
>Turn 25
>working my first "real" job
>job comes with a lot of hours and stress
>start smoking again

I'm one of those evil statistics: I got into nicotine through vaping.

>run out of juice
>vape unit doesn't work in the cold
>get pack of cigs as back up for breaks at work

Bro can I get a hit of your juul bro please bro just one hit please

Attached: 1528934833664.png (625x773, 143K)

second one was supposed to be

Attached: 1528929719110.png (800x800, 84K)

You can buy a gun at 18

>The want children to rule the world instead of adults.
Look into the cultural revolution of China.

half of the people drafted to the vietnam war simply did not show up, they only went after the ones who were drafted and spoke out heavily against the war and drafting to try to set an example as it would have been devastating to lock up all those people
even if it did happen shit will be fucked

>Algerian smoke way more than Amerifats, u dumn nigger.
I had middle eastern cigarettes when I was deployed, they suck. American smokes are way better.

>This but unironically. If you do drugs or drink alcohol for fun then that's fine. But if you need drugs and alcohol to get through the day then that's a problem.

A lot of people have partied for so long that they’re blissfully unaware that they’re dependent, and that they’re still just doing it everyday “just for fun”.

youtu.be/bsHsp680nEk?t=49s

Not that it matters to the point you are making, but you can buy rifles at 18 from a gun store. Handguns are 21. You can be legally given a gun by a parent or guardian at anytime before that.

Attached: excellence.gif (556x339, 1.16M)

I work at a pizza place in wheaton, its so nice and white

We're talking Illinois here. Does that hold up?

Honestly handguns being 21 federally flies in the face of 2A so hard that if you haven't rebelled you'll never.

All the other replies are from idiots. So what if he's Muslim and it's from the Quran. The man has a point. If you cared about white lives at all you would have been against it too. Some white kid who could have become a doctor, scientist, or engineer end up in the grave because of drugs and alcohol and shit.

>doesn't even have the willpower to not become a junkie after one hit
>has the willpower to go through years of grueling schooling for a job
It doesn't add up. Drugs are a culling we need.

The thing about hard alcohols is that they were brewed exclusively to stave off the cold European winters. That's also why when peppers were introduced to the Old World, Russians began infusing their vodka with chili and honey. Nowadays, every fucking retard on God's green Earth drinks this trash like it's water because they think it's fucking badass or to drown out reality or something.

Nothing wrong with an odd glass of wine or a tankard of beer though, in fact they're beneficial to your health if you drink in moderation.

oh stfu you faggot muslim retard

To the best of my knowledge, yes. Rifles are 18 in every state and pistols are 21. This is to purchase from an FFL. Parents can legally hand you either at say 13 for the sake of discussion.

>they should ban
Fuck off you brown skinned communist
I hate smokers but god damn i hate commies even more. And if they are brown and muslim..

more people die from obesity in america, stop trying to clamp down on things you personally dont like and focus on bigger issues

Tobacco and alcohol should be banned, they are extremely harmfull to the population. Guns should be available at 18 though.

Gino's? Let me know where, could use an 88 discount.

Based.

I wish they would just legalize everything and cut all tax payer funded social systems. I would barricade myself and let social darwinism take over.

Once you are in the military you can drink, smoke, and shoot all you want. Bars and stores on base.

>Honestly handguns being 21 federally flies in the face of 2A so hard that if you haven't rebelled you'll never.

How did they get away with limitations on hand guns?

They couldn't raise all guns to 21 because the constitution says 18, so they had to leave long arms at 18. They wanted to raise everything to 21 but couldn't legally.

Some things everybody can just agree is bad. Although if you want a conspiracy explanation I suppose one could assume that healthcare providers are pissy that instead of growing old and weary people are just dying of lung cancer at 60.

you can buy guns at 18, they are constitutionally protected, cigarettes are not.

Americans are literal sub humans. I’m very sorry to the world that we europe decided to dump our scum population to a far away continent, we didn’t expect them to form a country.

only if the commanding officers of the base allow it and is typically in countries/regions that allow 18+
I've never heard of the military outright ignoring federal laws that would be like them saying you can smoke weed

This
Anyone who thinks an 18 to 24 is developed enough to make proper life choices that will effect them or others is stunted. They're just grown children trying to act like an adult.

based and redpilled

soon there will be forced conversions on these western swine brother

INSHALLAH (PBUH)

The constitution makes no mention of tobacco, so smoking ages should be left to the states. 10th amendment and whatnot