I love big dogs, always played with them as a kid and even let my 25kg pointer sleep on my bed. Now...

I love big dogs, always played with them as a kid and even let my 25kg pointer sleep on my bed. Now, after few years of browsing Jow Forums and /gif/ and seeing videos with dogs attacking I no longer feel comfortable around them. I just can't approach random people walking with their German shepards in the park without feeling nervous. Is this what SJW feel when they claim getting PTSD from online comments?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pentictonnow.com/news/news/Must_See_Video/VIDEO_Woman_attacks_pitbull_with_log_on_B_C_beach/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cheer up, bucko, therre's lots of fun to be had with dogs c|:^)

falg checks.

Fucking leafs

Think of it this way, Jow Forums made you into a Muslim.

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

Pit Bulls are the niggers of the dog world.
Get yourself a nice Rottweiler, German Shepherd, or Doberman, and you'll be fine.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 441K)

around pits, never relax.

Attached: 1468596223283.png (600x371, 12K)

>certain uh types of people

What did he mean by this?

niggers

Stop being a pathetic faggot.

Your not even safe from pits in your house

Attached: 1532195185658m.jpg (735x1024, 126K)

When you are eventually attacked it will be enitrely self manifested through your unreasonable fear.

Dogs are neat. They can smell that fear and it will eventually excite one to the point of mauling you. Hopefully fatally.

>big dogs

The only consistently dangerous dog is pit bulls. You can feel pretty safe around any dog that isn't a pitbull.

Attached: pitbulls.png (495x768, 75K)

My house is not made from cardboard.

german shepherds arent dangerous faggot

Pit Bulls and to a lesser extent Rottweilers.

The only dogs you have to watch out for are those little motherfuckers.

Attached: Dackel-2.jpg (424x283, 41K)

>brother's wife has not one but TWO of these sociopathic canines

What is with women and pitbulls? The media used to meme that bitches love poodles and other yappy little shits but real life they're obsessed with these monsters.

Attached: 1467413883960.png (600x568, 300K)

german shepards are based honerary aryans and wont attack a human unless you get violent first or they are specifically trained to

I knew a Pit Bull breeder. He explained to me that all dogs coming from "reputable" breeders are "game tested."
They put two dogs together, and, if one wont attack the other, it isnt "game," and they kill it.

Generally dogs are okay but I wouldn't trust a nigger or woman's large dog to be properly trained.

Their inner desire to "tame" wild men is being directed at vicious dogs.

>All humans are scary because of niggers

Attached: vetstreet.brightspotcdn.com.jpg (645x380, 95K)

pentictonnow.com/news/news/Must_See_Video/VIDEO_Woman_attacks_pitbull_with_log_on_B_C_beach/

BASED local woman

Attached: 1169551128.jpg (592x558, 22K)